First time at GWD

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

So our clan had a Zammy Godwars Dungeon event organized. I was really nervous and shaking, cause I'd gone before and I always died, but I went along anywas (at least to help my teammates out). So we got our kc's, argued over who was going to tank, then stepped inside. I relized it was easier than I had first thought. Overall, we got about 10 Boss kills and one clan member "almost-death" (his Ring of Life saved him). As we were all running out of pots, we only had enough supplies to get one more kill, which we managed. As we were attacking, one of my clanmates said "It's a hilt, I can feel it!" I rolled my eyes at the superstitionary, but lo and behold, when we got the kill...

ZamorakHilt4msplit.png

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very first trip to Godwars and very first rare drop ever. I'm still pumped up.

Rate/Hate.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

Wait. It's your first time, but you've gone before and died?

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

3/10

It's zamorak, the easiest of all people, and it's only a 3.9m split.

Congratulations, but come back when it's actually a decent amount of cash earned.

Actually bando is far easier. And its first trip so he was obviously excited about it.

I will give 7/10 since it wasn't much of a split but it was your first time there.

Assassin1357.png

3/10

Congratulations, but come back when it's actually a decent amount of cash earned.

Actually bando is far easier. And its first trip so he was obviously excited about it.

I will give 7/10 since it wasn't much of a split but it was your first time there.

Actually bandos is harder for lower levels I think. I actually used to be able to solo K'ril 2-3 times per trip over a year ago using a whip. Don't think I could've done that at bandos back then.

On topic: gratz.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

You still don't beat me.

On my 1st trip at Zammy i got...

You realize no one gives a [cabbage] because this thread isn't about you, right? There are always better achievements, and all of the "Well I got..." people out there really ruin this forum.

Just wondering.

OT: Congrats, first drop being a hilt is pretty nice... Just remember not to believe this will happen each and every time or else you may be in for a rude awakening..

Gj. :)

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

3/10

Actually bandos is harder for lower levels I think. I actually used to be able to solo K'ril 2-3 times per trip over a year ago using a whip. Don't think I could've done that at bandos back then.

On topic: gratz.

that was solo and a lot of updates ago

Assassin1357.png

Considering that you can get 10x as many kills at bandos than at zammy easily, and 10x as many kills at arma/sara than at zammy if you're good, then I would say that zammy IS the hardest boss. And it has the most KO potential, making it the most dangerous to tank. AND you need a tank unlike 2 out of the 4 GWD bosses. AND not only does k'ril have a lot of ko potential on the tank, but they get hit for tons of damage consistently. So yeah, zammy is pretty hard.

8/10, would be 10/10 for hilt on first trip but how is it your first trip if you've died there before?

redbullsigortiz.jpg

You still don't beat me.

On my 1st trip at Zammy i got...

You realize no one gives a [cabbage] because this thread isn't about you, right? There are always better achievements, and all of the "Well I got..." people out there really ruin this forum.

Just wondering.

OT: Congrats, first drop being a hilt is pretty nice... Just remember not to believe this will happen each and every time or else you may be in for a rude awakening..

Gj. :)

That's why I admire you, in a completely non-creepy way :thumbsup:

8/10 for the hilt. I wouldn't know how a first drop feels, I have never gotten one.

lalalasig2.png

gratz on hilt, not giving a numeric rating though, because your team did so badly with so many people :wall: and because the split is so small

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come