Necromagus

Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!

I'm in need of a new PC game. However, I've been kinda living under a rock the past few years, games wise. I've only played RS, RTS and a game my friends said I should try. RS is still pretty fun, but I'm kinda done with RTS, I've seen it by now. Beyond those,I don't have the slightest clue what's out there. So, I decided to ask you guys for some advice.

What I seek in a game:

• [*:2d7o9kss]A way to choose for yourself what you can do. Not just follow the storyline and do whatever the game commands, but walking around a world yourself choosing what mission to accept next.

[*:2d7o9kss]Variety. I've bought Assassin's Creed, because it met the first criteria, but it got old pretty soon. (Too easy and it was just doing the same kind of missions over and over again, the fighting was also pretty easy.)

[*:2d7o9kss]Character development, I really love it when you can actually choose how your character will evolve. (This one is just a plus, not something required.)

What I don't like:

• [*:2d7o9kss]Shooters. A good game needs some violence, but only running around shooting isn't my thing.

My favourite game is GTA, because it combines all these points perfectly (but I've finished them all).

Specs (hopefully I'm doing it right, I'm a noob here):

2.4GHz processor (Intel Quad core)

3GB ...memory (don't know the right English word)

523MB graphics card

Windows xp

Looking for the same thing, except I've already beaten both Oblivion and Fallout 3. Any other ideas people?

Morrowind?

Or one of the earlier Elder Scrolls.

Beat morrowind as well. Kotor 1 & 2 and Mass Effect as well. It's so hard to find a good rpg :(

btw I can't stand final fantasy, idk why.

Played Daggerfall?

But yeah, from the types of games you want, theres not alot of choice.

But I will say GTA IV, it has some minimal aspects of choice and such, but I don't know if its on PC.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Yes, GTA IV has been released on PC I think.

I'm looking for a GameCube game that's addictive and endless(Optional) (Harvest Moon for example) My GameCube has became very unused and all I play is Resident Evil games on it.

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

I'm looking for a GameCube game that's addictive and endless(Optional) (Harvest Moon for example) My GameCube has became very unused and all I play is Resident Evil games on it.

Custom Robo is a pretty decent game. I only played through the first campeign, but there is a second campeign that you can play through afterwards, and should take up a large chunk of time. Plus the multiplayer is epic, so that's an added bonus.

Also, Animal Crossing is an endless game, I never played it on the GC myself, but it has garnered many good reviews.

Finally, Pikmin 2 is a great game, and you can spend tons of time collecting all of the items in each of the levels.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Orange box has 66% off this weekend, which means in the UK, it is now only £5.66 (from £16.99) and I'm debating whether or not to get it.

Pros -

It's an amazing offer

Obviously Amazing games

Cons -

Already got it for xbox (But don't really play consoles anymore)

Already have Hl2 and Tf2

Should I/Shouldn't I?

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Orange box has 66% off this weekend, which means in the UK, it is now only £5.66 (from £16.99) and I'm debating whether or not to get it.

Pros -

It's an amazing offer

Obviously Amazing games

Cons -

Already got it for xbox (But don't really play consoles anymore)

Already have Hl2 and Tf2

Should I/Shouldn't I?

Yes! It's a [bleep]ing steal.

And you can be really nice to someone and gift them HL2 and TF2. :)

Played Daggerfall?

But yeah, from the types of games you want, theres not alot of choice.

But I will say GTA IV, it has some minimal aspects of choice and such, but I don't know if its on PC.

Played Gta IV through as well, might try Daggerfall as you said, I do seem to like Bethesda games. And BioWare. Damnit I have to wait until Q3/Q4 2009 for Dragon Age: Origins :(

Custom Robo is a pretty decent game. I only played through the first campeign, but there is a second campeign that you can play through afterwards, and should take up a large chunk of time. Plus the multiplayer is epic, so that's an added bonus.

Also, Animal Crossing is an endless game, I never played it on the GC myself, but it has garnered many good reviews.

Finally, Pikmin 2 is a great game, and you can spend tons of time collecting all of the items in each of the levels.

Thank you :D

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

I'm looking for some long DS games. Gamestop is having a B2G1 sale and I am going on a trip soon, so I needs some games to keep me occupied on the plane trip and during the down time. I have a lot of the major games, like New Super Mario Bros, Advance Wars, and Castlevania. But if you could suggest some that would be great. I have no specific preference, as long as the game is fun and lengthy.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I'm looking for a Nintendo DS game for $20 or under (hopefully that can be purchased at Target (gift card is from there)). Preferably in the fantasy/sci-fi adventure/RPG genre or something featuring Kirby, Link, or Mario. Length/fun replay value would be nice as this is probably the only one I'm buying for a while (I'm cheap and lazy...)

I'm looking for a good turn-based strategy game for the GBA or DS. I've pretty much played through and loved the Advance Wars and Fire Emblem series, and am looking for a game possibly in that vein. Thanks!

I'm looking for a good turn-based strategy game for the GBA or DS. I've pretty much played through and loved the Advance Wars and Fire Emblem series, and am looking for a game possibly in that vein. Thanks!

Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced 1+2, both really solid games. They are a bit more like a mix of strategy and RPG though, no building units and stuff in them.

I would go for FFTA2 personally, since it is for the DS.

One of the Super Monkey Ball games that isn't the adventure one. I swear, you will never put it down. I'd throw a party if they released a version of it for the Xbox 360.

I'm looking for some long DS games. Gamestop is having a B2G1 sale and I am going on a trip soon, so I needs some games to keep me occupied on the plane trip and during the down time. I have a lot of the major games, like New Super Mario Bros, Advance Wars, and Castlevania. But if you could suggest some that would be great. I have no specific preference, as long as the game is fun and lengthy.

Metroid Prime: Hunters?

Anyone know of a PS2 action/rpg that doesn't suck too bad. I got KH 1 and 2, but I would like more of a dungeon crawler like the PSP Untold Legends games. Is Baldurs gate any good?

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call

Or, it could be called Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne.

It's a turn based RPG with a somewhat unique style. The battle system is done through "Press Turns", you are rewarded for exploiting weaknesses/hitting criticals by only using half a press turn, giving you another action, for a maximum of 8 Actions per Turn.

The game is a challenge because the Enemy can also exploit weaknesses, and gain more turns, meaning you can easily die if you do not optimise your party for circumstances.

Yes, it's a turn based RPG, but it's a good one to pick up, with a unique battle system, and a focus on the Occult, it's a change of pace from normal RPGs, with multiple endings (5) depending on how you played. True Demon, Demon, Neutral, and the last two I forget.

It's not much of a "Dungeon Crawler", however most of the action takes place in Dungeon Areas with little focus on the rather small, but sometimes confusing, world map.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Alright guys, I'm looking for some help here!

I'm building my dreamcast collection currently. Mostly it's just so I have all of the *good* games that came out for the system so I won't have to download them when I go back to college in the summer. Anyways, I'm stuck on what I should get here, so any suggestions are welcome. These are what I have so far (real and downloaded):

Real game:

Shenmue

House of the Dead 2

OutRigger

Phantasy Star Online

Quake III arena

Tony Hawk Pro Skater

King of Fighters 1999

Resident Evil: Code Veronica

Marvel vs Capcom

Sonic Adventure 2

Downloaded (on CD roms):

Sonic Adventure

Unreal Tournement

Crazy Taxi

Crazy Taxi 2

MDK2

Skies of Arcadia

Grandia II

Jet Grind Radio

Toy Commander

Shenmue 2

Half Life Gold

Counter Strike 1.5 Homebrew

Capcom Fighting Collection, which includes...

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Capcom vs SNK 2

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike

Ikaruga

Planning on getting:

Worms Armegeddon

redownloading Crazy taxi 1/2 (lost them)

So any suggestions? :thumbup:

I want to spend $50 dollars on a game I have a Wii,Xbox 360,and Ds what should I get.

76561198012301951.png

Something you like?

Seriously, give us something to work with before we can reccomend games.

Sorry forgot STML.

Fun games,Adventure,Action,Roleplaying,Racing if its easy.

Like before $50 dollars Xbox 360,Wii,Ds.

76561198012301951.png

Are there any good racing games for the DS apart from Trackmania and Need for Speed?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Are there any good racing games for the DS apart from Trackmania and Need for Speed?

Mario Kart is the obvious one if you like those games.

Otherwise, I don't think so. If you have an R4 / emulator you can check out Indianapolis 500 Legends. I wouldn't recommend buying it though.

XBOX 360.

Any games in the RPG style of Oblivon and Fallout?

NOT Two Worlds, that game sucks. :P

Also, is Morrowind available on 360?

Thanks

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I'm looking for a nice RPG, it can be for Wii (or GC) or a bad PC with bad specs.

This signature is intentionally left blank.