WILL YOU EVER.....

Geranimal

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO definitely not and if I do choose to I would choose fishing cause it makes decent profit and is semi-afkable :)

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

I wouldn't. It's pointless and a waste of life unless you really want to be famous from a game. Just thinking of it makes me feel ill. If I had to, Cooking. It's fast and I could do other things as well.

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't do it. There are so many better things to do... such as, like, getting 99 in about 14 other skills instead? Of course, I wouldn't even do that, if I had to RuneScape for that amount of time I'd play minigames.

And think about it... let's say you get 200M in a skill but "only" have, say 10 99s otherwise. Other than your friends, nobody will even recognise your achievement! You aren't on top of the highscore list, only those who are (and the "first 99 in a skill" people) are famous. Passers-by might look up your stats and say "Woah z0mg nice", but then they forget you as well, because there is Zezima, Gertjaars or god knows who else to worship.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

Eh, I love farming so I'd get 200M experience in a skill I actually enjoy. And I can do other things while doing it, so if I were to be locked up in some runescape torture chamber it wouldn't be that bad.

I'd probably, while doing farming, go for slayer and combat at 200M exp as well. I mean, if I'm never gonna get out of that evil runescape room I might as well aim high (or die trying. Literally.)

disturbeda.png