Logout Timer Increase 13-Jan-2009

Kenneh

WOW, is it just me or did they heavily increase the chance for phoenix pets? For the record I've been 80 summon since the quest came out.

I did my daily phoenix D&D, attempt to leave, guess what? I got a phoenix pet. I chose mean first. I go back out, forget I can tele, so I take the door from the phoenix fight room again, guess what? ANOTHER PET. So now I got two phoenix pet sin a row, one cute one mean :D Anyone else get this?

Did you fight through all the rooms, exit when you got to the phoenix room, get the mean pet, exit the egg room, enter the phoenix room, kill the phoenix, get your reward then try to exit and get into the pet room again? :shock:

Not quite :P

I entered normally, killed phoenix, tried to leave, got lost/mean phoenix, left the "lost" room, returned to phoenix battle room (couldn't fight the phoenix again), tried to exit with door again, got my second phoenix pet. When I returned after that I finally got out.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how 'bra' is still censored #-o .

Good update overall.

That's because it's possible to use damn and suck and the other words they uncensored without it being a sexual nature.

Bra, on the other hand, is directly tied to things of a sexual nature. No pun intended.

Well I can't say brah in runescape :( .

Zerker_jane.png

WOW, is it just me or did they heavily increase the chance for phoenix pets? For the record I've been 80 summon since the quest came out.

I did my daily phoenix D&D, attempt to leave, guess what? I got a phoenix pet. I chose mean first. I go back out, forget I can tele, so I take the door from the phoenix fight room again, guess what? ANOTHER PET. So now I got two phoenix pet sin a row, one cute one mean :D Anyone else get this?

Did you fight through all the rooms, exit when you got to the phoenix room, get the mean pet, exit the egg room, enter the phoenix room, kill the phoenix, get your reward then try to exit and get into the pet room again? :shock:

Not quite :P

I entered normally, killed phoenix, tried to leave, got lost/mean phoenix, left the "lost" room, returned to phoenix battle room (couldn't fight the phoenix again), tried to exit with door again, got my second phoenix pet. When I returned after that I finally got out.

Aww, ok.

I didnt get to the lost room today either.

I want one of those sooo bad. :wall:

Question:

The phoenix pouch gave the wrong experience when created because the charm required changed during development.

Hold the phone! Does this mean it is back to 600 or is this simply their excuse for changing it to 308 or whatever it is?? Are they saying "during development" it was to have a blue charm?

Re: updates

the logout timer has been increased from ninety seconds to five minutes.

Awesome, can't tell you how many times I "dripped" on myself and now I can actually wash my hands after going tinkle! Anyone want to borrow my mouse?

we have had a look at the way the chat filter works.

Great, thousands of 11 year olds in GE testing the filter...can't wait till the excitement of this is past

we have introduced an alternative location for the Varrock teleport for players who would prefer to land near the Grand Exchange.

THANK YOU!!! guess I better do the diary then. A simple "GE" Teleport would have been nice.

chris_924.png

That's because it's possible to use damn and suck and the other words they uncensored without it being a sexual nature.

Bra, on the other hand, is directly tied to things of a sexual nature. No pun intended.

Actually, in certain fields, the word "bra" also has a meaning that is not tied to things of a sexual nature.

The wikipedia article on the bra-ket notation writes

consisting of a left part, , called the ket.

"Noob" is an insult. "Noob" is overused. Be polite. Try to say "noob" less than once a day.

Thank you.

With these new uncensored words, can we say them without being banned/muted? It would seem silly to unblock them otherwise but it is probably worth checking. :P

Nice updates, the Varrock teleport is a nice addition and it is good to see so many of the games niggles being fixed so quickly. ::'

With these new uncensored words, can we say them without being banned/muted? It would seem silly to unblock them otherwise but it is probably worth checking. :P

Nice updates, the Varrock teleport is a nice addition and it is good to see so many of the games niggles being fixed so quickly. ::'

I lol'ed.

2j3qh46.jpg

Can't play RS in HD with this update, luckily I've banned myself from playing it as much now so I can happily wait for a fix.

Some nice little fixes, can't complain. Fishing and woodcutting will appeal a tad bit more for me now.

-edit- And how could I forget!! Teleport to the G.E, update of the year!

Dark_Jab.png

I love how 'bra' is still censored #-o .

Good update overall.

You have to know that bra equals good in swedish, aka rather annoying for them.

Although I don't mind the less strict censor ^_^. And ofcourse the varrock/ge teleport change.

I think this is the first of many of these wonderfull tiny yet amazingly helpfull updates. And I like it ^_^

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Hate this update. :wall:

090113120325jb3.png

Like noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

oh god :D

Question: You didn't notice the System Update bar, and when you had the drop, you didn't decide to get the hell out and dodge?

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Hate this update. :wall:

090113120325jb3.png

Like noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

oh god :D

Question: You didn't notice the System Update bar, and when you had the drop, you didn't decide to get the hell out and dodge?

I suspect its fake to be honest :?