Snipers_end

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have a problem with people saying [wagon] unless they use it to directly offend or harass someone. And damn? That's not particularly offensive in my opinion, even if you say "damn you" it's just like saying get stuffed. Not really the end of the world.

I don't think they meant to do it, but they have unblocked a certain word starting with "f" and ending with "less". You can also say "[wagon]" but not "arse"

OK, maybe some people under 13 tend to be annoying but I think they would have enough brains to say they were over 13. :roll:

4D485FC689.png

4d485fc689.png

4d485fc689.png

I don't have a problem with people saying [wagon] unless they use it to directly offend or harass someone. And damn? That's not particularly offensive in my opinion, even if you say "damn you" it's just like saying get stuffed. Not really the end of the world.

I don't think they meant to do it, but they have unblocked a certain word starting with "f" and ending with "less". You can also say "[wagon]" but not "arse"

OK, maybe some people under 13 tend to be annoying but I think they would have enough brains to say they were over 13. :roll:

F-less?

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

All of runescape should be uncensored.

The report abuse button still exists. So if you don't like it, report 'em.

Btw, only losers report people.

Im willing your one of the players who swear thinknig it makes them seem cool. I know if anyone swears directly at me or spam-swears, I dont care who you are I'll report because last I want is immature players thinking it makes them e-tough by swearing at other players who clearly dont deserve it.

Im also glad [wagon] isnt censored because then we couldnt say the phase "[Monster] Just opened a can of whoop [wagon] on you" During a TET/AU Event. 8-)

Popoto.~<3

Damn isn't a curse word.

Idk, I think that update helped a lot more people than it hurt. Plus I'm sure if they INSULT you with anything you could just report it. You have nothing to lose anyway.

Im not 100% sure where to draw the line, but when someone follows you or starts calling you an [wagon] or damn you, it gets old fast. I never minded the ocasional word being *ed out but I'd rather see someone called an ******* then unblocking it so everyone could see it and offend them.

voidpic.png

[hide=stats]jakerules209.png[/hide]

Overzealous in game mods who became mods from doing just that: Reporting people because the opportunity arises, not because they're actually offended. Is there an official statement on reporting for these words?

i see this so often, and it gives a real bad impression on all mods.

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

I'm glad they uncensored "damn" :D

But people don't understand that just because you can say a word, doesn't mean you should say it.

My friend got muted for saying..umm..F-less...if you know what I mean. But he deserved it....i don't like him that much anyway...well..I'm 13 and i don't feel the need to swear at little pixel people. Overall, I think this was an update for the better, some things that were censored were ridiculous...like asking my friend if she had to go "to school" tomorrow, or saying...no i don't know his "phone number"

and by the way...Reporting people correctly is cool :thumbsup:

#61 Maxim Afinogenov :]

It's ok, I'm a Bills, Sabres, and Mets fan...I'm used to disappointment.

Jakerdang.png

Meh, "[wagon]" and "damn" aren't so bad. At least the context in which they're used doesn't allow them to be overused as much as the F word. I don't even mind the F word so much anymore, it's just that when someone is using it as an adjective for every godamned noun in their sentences I just want to slap them.

To me if some idiot decides to start flinging insults my way I just ignore them, I'm never going to see this idiot in real life and it's highly unlikely I will ever see them again in Runescape. Also, the insutls you can call people aren't exactly that bad. Call me an [wagon] or whatever else you can think of, I've heard worse.

If you find being called an [wagon] by an idiot offensive I advise you to turn your computer off and not leave your house, as there are more offensive insults out there. Next time someone uses these words to insult you just ignore them, you aren't going to die of shock because you heard it. You are being insulted by an immature git who you don't know, ignore them and don't ask for the censor to be made bad again. I quite enjoy how I can actually have a mature conversation now without those damn stars appearing.

We complain about tight censor and then we get our wishes and now we want to change it back. Runescape in a nut shell.

Not really, a few 10 year olds complained about not being able to properly humiliate their opponent by swearing at them. The rest of us praised the censor, pointing to youtube comments as an example. I wish it was still around, but no sense crying over spilled milk.

true dat =D> =D>

[hide=]whocowman.png[/hide]

goals:

next 4: 53 agility, 76 fishing, 63 hunter level 85 melee skills

rest of goals:100+ combat, all songs

completed:55 slayer

2543432.jpg

Most games don't even have a censor. If you can't even get past a noob saying "[wagon]"... Wow. =D>

Perhaps they mock you for wearing a skirt because you cry at little insults? Hmm... :roll:

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

The current censor is fine!!!

I hate it how people say they should increase it! I mean what do you say when you get pjed?!! By a Dragon Clawer! :ohnoes:

Personally i feel liek throwing the whole book of swear words at them and i whish they'de let you swear ;) .

If I die at Tds, I will say, "damn, I died, I got to get void back NOW!." That is part of what it is for, not for saying "damn you, you bleep bleep." It is good now, just report noobs like that.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

i have had no problem yet of this. To me its a statement that the new management are listening to people critism ;)

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

This doesn't really bother me. So what? Immature people are having fights online? It's more entertaining than it is annoying, think of it as an ape fight.

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is a great update because now RuneScape won't be looked down by others as a kiddie game as much. Especially since in most other games you can just switch 2 or 3 letters around in the most common swear words and it won't get the ****** censor thing. But in RS you weren't even able to say "damn" which is pretty sad.

What's a sig?