Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pjers never learn L.

[ANIMATED PIC REMOVED]

Yes, right there is an example of coping with a pilejumper. You were obviously better prepared than he was, so he proved to be nothing more than a minor annoyance, and if you weren't really prepared, then you would have had a lot more danger to deal with.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Hang on, instead of whining about pjers, how about eating food in your bag just before you finish a fight? Pjers tend not to be able to hit 50+ in 1 hit. Works for me. Alternitavely, save some prayer for the end of a fight, stick it on, take the drops, and tele away.

Oh, I've hit a 72 and 68 pjing so far. In welfare gear.

Hang on, instead of whining about pjers, how about eating food in your bag just before you finish a fight? Pjers tend not to be able to hit 50+ in 1 hit. Works for me. Alternitavely, save some prayer for the end of a fight, stick it on, take the drops, and tele away.

What's a level 80 player supposed to do about that?

Well a level 80 probably would be miles out of the range of anybody hitting that.

But really, its all down to preperation.

Prepare to get pj'd, if you don't prepare for them, then your asking for it. Its like going to godwars and not preparing to get hit by the minions, you knoow they might be after you so you change your style, the same should be taken with pjers.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Well a level 80 probably would be miles out of the range of anybody hitting that.

One word: pures.

No pure can hit that high with AGS.

Zerker_jane.png

They could hit double 36's with a darkbow

They could hit double 36's with a darkbow

Against ranged prayer?

Take it from me it's unlikely.

Zerker_jane.png

RS PVP has alot of problems, PJ'ers are one of the easier ones to avoid. Use the landscape to avoid em, and just keep an open eye. Yes, they are annoying, but hardly the bane of PvP.

The only pj'ers that I despise are the ones who will fight you if you are using magic and already engaged in combat.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.