Need advice on what to do with my 3rd Age Amulet.

Nel Tu Oderschvank

If i were as lucky as you I would keep it and use it on Castle wars and MAge everyone ::' also if I get another choice I would just sell it for 3-4 dragon claws, you will get more money from them.

The oppulant table thingy is really annoying so I wouldn't really do it if I were you.

GL :D oh and if you want to sell it for normal price PM: Wisardsamm S I will buy it g.e. price :twisted:

Wisardsamm_S.png

I would trade it for as many d claws as you can, regardless if you PK. The constant raising price of 3 or 4 claws would be more than you could make with what ever method of junk you plan on making.

I would wish you luck, but it seems you have enough. :P

Hmm..so it would be wise for me to sell the amulet for at least 3 D-claws and wait for the G.E price to rise to a certain level before selling the claws on G.E?

I'll wait for a day or 2 for more input of ideas and opinions before deciding what to do then. =]

I would trade it for as many d claws as you can, regardless if you PK. The constant raising price of 3 or 4 claws would be more than you could make with what ever method of junk you plan on making.

I would wish you luck, but it seems you have enough. :P

Hmm..so it would be wise for me to sell the amulet for at least 3 D-claws and wait for the G.E price to rise to a certain level before selling the claws on G.E?

I'll wait for a day or 2 for more input of ideas and opinions before deciding what to do then. =]

expect claws to crash... i have seen 20m junk trades. ge price is nearing that 20m price.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

Does anyone then, has an idea on how much D-claws are worth at street value? Because I just read from the RSOF that Mage Ammy isn't worth 2 D-claws.. :( And assuming if I sell the Ammy for 1 D-claws plus cash, I will be getting 1 set of claws and about 20m gp.

Once again I have considered a few options; should I

a) Get fletching to 99 and in-doing so get about 29m worth of Maple Longbow(u). The amulet will sell for ~60m.

B) Trade for 1 pair of claws + 20m cash and sell the D-claws with junk afterwards? Risky thing is I don't know how high the G.E price for D-claws will go. By the way, the price for ammy has gone up today in G.E for around 1m) :)

c) Trade them for raw wild pies; cooked ones are about 6 times the price of raw ones. Not sure if those will sell on the G.E.

d) Trade them for opulent tables.

e) Get fletching to 99 and also level up Crafting by making Yak armour (got this idea from asianboy7o7) etc...

f) Wait for G.E price to rise to desired selling-price and sell it there and then.

The most viable option for me currently is either (a) or (e). (B) is kindda risky for me because I am unsure about the demand for D-claws. As for option (f), well...if it really boils down to this, I guess I won't mind selling my ammy at G.E price. (Don't worry Wizardsamm, I'll sell it to you when that time comes...maybe not :lol: jk )

does the oxyx necklaces still work

2.7 for onyx necklace

berserker necklace 170k

Whats there to gain on that? You cant "unenchant" something, can you? The only one loosing here is the buyer. I mean, say Ive got an ammy and I sell it with 30 onyx necklaces. What did I make? Nothing, cause the onyx gem itself is 2.7m... The buye on the other hand looses over 60m.

I'd go for c or f. (I have one myself and I'm "doing" option f). Only do C after serious investigation (see if those pies sell, if a few sell, a few thousand will sell too, just more slowly).