superHYTnova's Bloggeh | 99 Agility!

Currently: Not updating my blog.

superHYTnova.png

160pt8x.png

<3: Skully_Sc for the banner

I'm Evan, am 15, and live in a suburb of Chicago (less than 15 miles away from Pinkbullet :P ). I started Runescape 5 years ago on and off, and became serious last November, when I joined TIF. I was planning on staying F2P forever, but my parents gave me membership as a gift, and I love it.

I started out wanting to be a pker pure, and kinda gave up on that. I got 1k total before getting mems, and consider myself a "totaler". I think that skills are equal to combat, and I try to keep them balanced. I'll always be on World 99, World 7, or a random world if I'm PvPing (on 99 about 95% of the time) and have my Pm on (add me!). As for my TIF history, I got started out with Tipitchat. After talking and having fun with the people in there, they finally convinced me to make a TIF account, which was an awesome decision. I love TIF . After Tipitchat, I moved to Lightning's cc, then Forsakenmage's, and now Lady Heinous's. I've been in Tip.It's IRC a few times, but I barely know most of the people in there, and I like the in-game chat for convenience.

superHYTnova.png

CLICK HERE! >>> Graph of my progress and daily stats <<< CLICK HERE!

[hide=Latest Achievement]25sa6pt.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Best of Bank]dxof1j.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Me now]6/10/09

me61009.png

[/hide]

[hide=More Achievements]Note: All dates are in the form dd/mm/yy (that's how Swiftkit does it, so I'm doing it for consistency).

3313pt5.jpg

97 Agility

96 Agility

95 Agility

94 Agility

93 Agility

92 Agility

91 Agility

90 Agility

80 Ranged

85 Hitpoints

85 Agility

80 Agility

75 Agility

70 Agility

70 Prayer

70 Crafting

65 Herblore

1600 Total

60 Prayer

1500 Total

100 Combat

1400 Total

1300 Total

1200 Total

1k total level (achieved on 6/11/08 at 17:10 CST in F2P)

9bhoi0.png[/hide]

[hide=Other pictures of me]

Best of Bank 5/10/09

23/04/09

13/3/09

(1.2M in MTK too)

12/1/09

When I was a big nub, so it's a jpg :x

3/7/08[/hide]

[hide=Drops]25qxll3.jpg

65-70 Slayer

1k Green Dragons[/hide]

[hide=PvP Tricks]nv64r6.jpg

2lstieb.jpg

3305i6u.jpg

zmjkea.jpg

se3w43.jpg

29vmdcx.jpg

259crb7.jpg[/hide]

[hide=PKs]23lcdh3.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Setbacks]-Pked while slaying, lost black mask, obby cape, rune defender, dds, and glory

-Killed by an Ice Troll while helping a Tifer, lost black mask (again), dragon boots, glory, ring of wealth

*bought Angel of Death*

-Died to Glod from Grim Tales, and it turns out you don't get a grave there. Lost whip, dboots, barrows gloves, rune defender, neitz helm.

-Lost my whip to a pjer after a Zammy Statue protected over it.

-Lost fury, Dharok's legs, and barrows gloves to a pjer.[/hide]

[hide=Goals]superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

*Completed Goals*

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png

superHYTnova.png[/hide]

[hide=Quoteboard]There's never enough room in my sig for these, so here they are! :P

(I would post them on "Tifers say the darndest things!", but this is better)

2cq1hfa.jpg

2epoidd.jpg

Hello im new to tipit and i saw some usernams in runescap that were vry ofensive to me and my relgion. They said 666 in them and they were very offenseve and I think that rude people who put 666 in their user name shouled hav to chang them or facie being banned 4 leife.

Its very ignorent ands stupid to try to make evry one mad on perpose and if i see u in pvp i wil 0wn you for having that usrname. It make me so mad im like "WTF n00b"

You seem to have stumbled off of the RSOF train. I suggest you get back on before it departs and the local residents beat the stupid out of you like a pinata.

You have to admit, though, the method was fairly epic. "Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you" And he surprise is bullets.

Heh, glad I'm not the only one who thought this. It sounds like a line from a movie or something. Kinda makes me wonder what went through the parents' heads, though.

son: I have a surprise for you.

dad(thinking): OOO! I hope it's muffins! Golly, I love muffins.

*gunshots*

dad(thinking): This is a terrible muffin. :(

It says to keep your password in a save place. Such as with a parent or guardian. When I read the latter, I imagined a thirty something, balding, man with thick glasses sitting in his basement reading this. He then shouts "Ma! I need you to keep my Runescape password safe!" "Of course, sweety." she replies "How many fish sticks do you want for supper? Four or five?"
Someone call the local nurseries, it appears they've misplaced another baby.

Now now, don't cry. We know where your mommy and daddy are, we're just trying to get the RSOF on the phone so they can come pick you up.

Q) Kurinin743 - Where do Jagex Mods get all the awesome ideas?

A) We put something in the water supply :)

Both from the same thread about a site that lets people watch the USA/Mexico border with webcams for illegal immigrants:

My first thought was that we finally have web-controlled mounted shotguns at the border. But this is good, too.

I love the idea of some drug criminals acting out a meticulous and daring plan to cross the border, only to be caught out by some bored teenager sat on his pc at 3am eating a pot noodle.

Pink's smileys = 1freakedout.png

Mine = 1mobster.png

[/hide]

[hide=People I Love <3]If I forgot you, just tell me.

-Pitac83 <3:

-Pinkbullet 3 (Pink) <3:

-Malkinthekid <3:

-Caromon (Caro) <3:

-Jimmyw3000 (Jimmeh) <3:

-Peregrine 95 (Pere) <3:

-Pyro Xeron (Pyro) <3:

-Foxx Skillzz (Foxx) <3:

-Rustoid523 / Rusted Toast <3:

-Almost everyone in Lady's chat <3:[/hide]

~The End

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I finished questing after getting my Neitz helm, and went out to slay. Then I realized that I had to do Smoking Kills to get the slayer rewards, and that in turn required two other quests. -.- As of now, I'm halfway through Icthlarin's Little Helper. And just about now, I remembered that I did Fremmy Isles just so I could do Throne of Miscellania and Royal Trouble to unlock MTK. So, I have a lot of questing. (I also need to do Lost City, Plague City, The Lost Tribe, Death to the Dorgeshuun, and a few others).

About my Blog- Added blog links and quests <3:

1ekn0o.jpg

Gratz on 1.2k total, and good luck on all those goals :thumbsup:

Now tell jimmynub how ftw members is and make him join <3:<3:

Thanks.

I wish Jimmy would join, but I don't think he ever will :cry:

Jimmy! Join P2P! It's amazing, and completely worth it!

About Me - I finished Royal Trouble, and dumped 1.4M into MTK (leaving me with 100k). I'll post what I get in 2 weeks or so.

1ekn0o.jpg

Yup. -.-

I just lost 1M slaying in PvP. (Black Mask, Obby Cape, Dds, Glory, and some other random stuff.)

Oh well. No more PvP for me (somehow, something bad happens whenever I log onto one of those worlds).

Soz, now I'm just moneymaking and doing some banked clues.

1ekn0o.jpg

Aww, too bad :cry:

Good luck making the 1 mil back :thumbsup: ::'<3:

Well, it was mainly my fault, because I didn't have a good tele, and brought along my black mask and obby cape (close to 800k) when I could've just used a rune full helm.

So, I'll be more careful next time, and now, I'm doing clues, spinning flax, and some other things.. Any suggestions?

1ekn0o.jpg

Starting from 100k (the rest of my money was in MTK), I'm now at over 1.3M earned in the last few days since I got pked. All my money is earned back, but I decided to keep working and get an upgrade :P

I'm still thinking about what to get.

1ekn0o.jpg

Gl on your goals, Gotta love getting Pages from clues, did you get the clue from MTK?

Check me out link in siggy.

I actually got the clue from a cyclopes while getting my rune defender.

1ekn0o.jpg

Hey, update time. Finals are over, and I just started Track. So yes, I'll be on less, but still playing strong :P .

I'm crafting natures to 54 rc (I have about 1.5k left, and I have nat tabs), crafting laws to 59 for double cosmics, and then doing double cosmics until 65 or I get enough money to be happy.

<3:

I'll also post MTK stuff soon.

1ekn0o.jpg

Grats on the runecrafting level. Nice rewards from MTk aswell :)

I'm planning on eventually doing laws to 59, which is double cosmics and pretty good money.

Right now, though, I'm hunting for a while :P

1ekn0o.jpg