King of the Hill ~74 farm & 91 slay!!!!~

banner.png

Well, lately ive been lookin at the blogs and rate this forums alot and i decided i might as well restart my ol' blog. So welcome, and enjoy the read (or the scim and ditch :D)

[hide=rs history]I started playin runescape in August 2004 (yoyo pl0x) and got membership in November 2006. I got my first 99, fletching, at lvl 126 cb (with summoning). Soon followed by mage, then str, hp, att, def, range and cook. I passed 2000 total lvl, 100 and 150m total xp, my proudest achievements yet. I got my first quest point cape between 112-115 cb before summoning came out and have done every quest since then the day of release, aside from 1 month of f2p :wall:[/hide]

[hide=recent lvl ups]91slay.png

got too excited and missed the chat box message :lol:

74farm.png

1 moar till mage :o

91sum.png

after i cashed in all my charms from 84-90 i was 2 weeks worth of penguins off 91 so here it is[/hide]

[hide=past accomplishments]from earliest to latest

71.jpg

this was my second one i believe but i lost the pic of the other one :( was on 2nd kill that trip too :D

70agil.jpg

sara here i come :ohnoes:

68sum.jpg

hello bunyip + ownage

shieldlefthalf.jpg

FINALLY!!! even though it was totally worthless :ugeek:

songs.jpg

all songs unlocked (before the song only accessible after getting a champ scroll)

firecape1.jpg

after literally 20 tries and only half getting to jad and most of those being 1 or 2 hit (sadly this was after they updated jad's looks so its impossible to die unless 1 or 2 hit)

dboots1.jpg

first pair of d boots

99fletch.jpg

my first 99 ftl

chain1.jpg

ftw! duo with low split but who cares i gotta friggin d chain drop lol

soloss.jpg

my first solo'd and 2nd solo trip :D

99mage3.jpg

corp beast lair b4 beast existed 8-) trimmed fletch cape ftw and my fave skill ever maxed <3:

100m.jpg

100m total xp ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill b #1 total xp in no time......

2ndsoloss.jpg

2nd solo'd, 3rd ever and 4th solo trip all in one

strength.jpg

3rd 99 and 2nd fave skill ever maxed

3whiptask.jpg

first 3 whip task as well as #3, 4 and 5 whips and 3rd abby task

99hp.jpg

4th 99 and 3rd fave cape (prayer > slayer > hp)

99att.jpg

and finally, 99 att, 5th 99 and in room behind mith door

impchampscroll.jpg

finally got a champ scroll after over 4 yrs of playing and it came because i forgot hammer for bandos...thank god for no memory whatsoever

allsongs.jpg

again <3:

71con2ktotal.jpg

w0000000000ttttttttttt only took 4.5 yrs but i got er done!!!! lol

99range1.jpg

6th 99 now on to def :wall:[/hide]

[hide=bank pic

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

impchampscroll-1.jpg

impchampscroll1.jpg

impchampscroll2.jpg

allsongs.jpg

:anxious: ~1.4m off sgs now had highest lsp at bandos for a while got shard 2 bout 20 mins later had highest again for bout 30 mins then 3 ppl came in all with way higher lsp than me so i decided i was done for the night <.<

what i did today

95 def

132 cb

imp champ scroll - completed

all songs unlocked again

time to get off and watch lebron v. kobe...i mean cavs v. lakers :mrgreen:

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

jax u had a blog on ur fm right? if not i dont member u #-o if so...what up? lol

soz kep :cry: too late :roll: maybe just go to bandos and forget ur hammer hop over to zam place and get 40 kc on imps for 1? lol there were 2 other ppl that did the same thing i did in the same mass and got scroll as well...so maybe yesterday was just a lucky day idk :wall:

seers vill diary gettin pwnd until i look at hard tasks and see 'burn a mage log' so now i gotta burn like 2k maples :twisted: maybe pyrelord will gimme 3 lvl boost so i can? idk but oh well -.- thought bout goin corp beast later but then again...even tassets would be worth it and would get me sgs which has gone up to 45m wtf?!?! hate my life tbh

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

Nice account so far, and good luck on out!

As for your job, I'd recommend you be a Congressman or Senator. No joke, those guys do nothing, they only work about 100 days a year, get paid over 130,000$, and free Mansions, and reduced taxes, no joke. Only hard part is getting elected and staying elected :P

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

jax u had a blog on ur fm right? if not i dont member u #-o if so...what up? lol

soz kep :cry: too late :roll: maybe just go to bandos and forget ur hammer hop over to zam place and get 40 kc on imps for 1? lol there were 2 other ppl that did the same thing i did in the same mass and got scroll as well...so maybe yesterday was just a lucky day idk :wall:

seers vill diary gettin pwnd until i look at hard tasks and see 'burn a mage log' so now i gotta burn like 2k maples :twisted: maybe pyrelord will gimme 3 lvl boost so i can? idk but oh well -.- thought bout goin corp beast later but then again...even tassets would be worth it and would get me sgs which has gone up to 45m wtf?!?! hate my life tbh

I did forget my hammer yesterday, lol. (By accident, not by your reccomendation) killed 90 imps to get one. >_> No scrolls.

AvantGardeSignaturev3.png

lol hey jax!!!

thx saru :D *runs for congressman* epic loss tbh but thx for advice \:D/

soz kep #-o after i read zezima's interview on tipit i been killin evey imp i see FINALLY paid off :wall: gl with gettin ur's now i gotta start on next 1 -.-

forgot to update last night before i got off cause i was bout to watch pineapple express (pineapple express > life kai?)

what i did yesterday

finished seers diary (2k maples burned for 75 fm ftl)

went to bandos mass and missed 2 boots within 30 mins still didnt have highest lsp went diff mass and ppl who ive shared top lsp with last couple days were ownin my lsp hard :x

so not much at all done yesterday cept 75 fm and 1997 total. still dont have sgs hoping that new excalibur will make sgs go down a bit so i can finally get 1 and not have to worry bout yips. over 800k off 96 def dont even wanna think bout range till i get a bandos drop and sgs but its bout 600k off 98 so wont be too horribly bad i spose

was doin a lil cw but when im the only 1 over 110 in my team its never good so prob time for bandos again :thumbdown:

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

well yesterday sucked tbh...downloaded hypercam to make some dumb lil vids and cousin decides we should make 1 of us killin every boss so we buy verac and bgs go own kq kbd and chaos ele and by then i was tired as hell so we stopped for the night. then we decided that we were gonna try our hands at merchanting so we sold everything and are currently buyin 90m worth (between the 2 of us) of a certain lil item we hope is gonna do well and if not we're screwed lol. i bought slayer gear and am gonna slay for a while again, only thing is i read artemis' sara guide again and got me to wantin to solo sara some more <.< and thinkin bout pullin a lil outta the merch for a dfs and rent sgs to see how much longer i can stay sara with sgs cause sara and slay are main reasons i want sgs.

what i did yesterday

absolutely nothing worth while :wall:

actually lost money while tryin to make money for sgs....like wtf?

usin addy mino for def xp on slay tasks doin ok so far but it dies every mut veld task :x

slayer assignments so far today

156 black demons - 60 some odd crimsons 2 rune meds rune chain. massive def and slay xp

144 bloodvelds - mut. velds lvl 146 - doing atm will get massive def and slay xp on this task as well :D

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

triple post ftl

worked 4am-12:30pm today and got home round 2 now ima go eat somewher with fam so not much playin time today. nothin special...bought/cleaned/sold ranarrs but didnt make any money cause im srsly epic merch fail. read a guide on tormented demons decided id go back tryin their method but didnt go to well only got 17 kills in 2 trips lmao. no claws but i did like it a lil so i might go back tomorrow.

also hit 126m total xp today :D wish ida known i was that close :wall: 126,000,047 xp lol #-o coulda made it exact 126 :cry:

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

havent been doin much lately went on a few torm demons solo's but not anything worth while. added up how many crimsons i need to get 88 summon (less than 800) added up the geepee cost to get 88 (bout 25m if i mine 4.5k granite and buy raw bird meat in oo'glog) and i figured if i could get a claw id start collecting the remaining crims i need while usin claws to p0wn pvp (finishing wep not pjing) but i havent exactly got the claws soooo idk whats next...maybe slayer/barrows since everything is higher now and possibly worth the time even though ill prob get karil coifs every trip :|

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

72agil.jpg

no biggy but got me closer to 2k total so meh

71con2ktotal.jpg

and 2 days later (i think *cough*) took 4.5 yrs of playing and 5 months of bein muted but there she is. SOAK IT IN \'

also 127m total xp yesterday sometime

goin to solo sara here in a sec i jus bought full arma and i havent even had arma on b4 so should be fun even though ill prob sell right after trip. ss = 99 range so wish me luck :pray: and even though itll never happen...hilt = slay4lyfe or 99 range 88 summon (still got a few hundred crims to get) and however many pray lvls i can get :D

EDIT: no idea where 1999 total pic is also no idea what lvl it was...ill try to find it :wall:

#2: it was 76 smith but dont think i got pic #-o i r more efg than yoo

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

Congrats on 2k total :)

thx g

internet went out for a few days so i literally havent done anything since gettin 2k total (sara trip was fail so not gonna talk bout it :wall: lets just say...defense bonus > range bonus #-o) i looked in my bank and just happened to notice that i have 200 castle wars tickets and so im thinkin i might jus go play some cw for a lil while but idk yet..also think ill buy 99 range worth of chins and go get 99 def sometime then go back to sara and see wats up then but still have no idea. been doin pretty awesome at savin up for sgs...went from 43m sellin everything to 33m...dont know how dont wanna know how but w/e just lets yall in on how fail i am :cry: lmao spendin ~10m on range will make my bank all the better so wish me luck on that but hopefully itll be worth it with sara trips. just got a thought that i may just get 99 def with slayer and then buy 99 range, probly wont happen but who cares might as well go for broke right? *facepalm*

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

bought the chins and went for it so here it is

99range.jpg

used penguin points + npc contact to get it in this room and i like the idea of gettin 99s in special rooms and havent found another yet so went to this 1

99range1.jpg

the compilation pic

99range2.jpg

buyin the cape

capes.jpg

my capes to this point in the order i got them

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well as u may have read in the first post i was unmuted yesterday and for some reason i REALLY wanna play now lol so everything isnt boring as hell anymore \' so i bought 8k mith ore and 16k coal (blast furnace rox tbh) for 80 smithing...only i didnt factor in using sc hammers so ill prob go over 80 and im plannin on doin em all (5.6k left). im smithin into mith bolts (unf) so i can jus camp at ba.

ive gotten 76-78 so far (didnt take pics was to busy talkin :lol:) and im >300k off 97 def and >130k off 89 slay :thumbsup: also 2007 total and idk total xp not much diff tbh

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

• 3 months later...

lately ive been lookin at blogs and rate this forums and i decided to pick my blog back up ::'

since i last blogged ive mostly been skilling and slayin (90 slay 99 cook 2070 total ftw). lately when im playin rs ill do somthin for an hour or 2 and then give it up so i thought i should try to get more involved with the community to help me stay on track with stuff i really want to do and thats the main reason for my blogging again :D

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

after i cashed in my charms from 84-90 summ i was 2 weeks worth of penguins away from 91 and when i finished this weeks penguins i was 140xp off the lvl so a lamp later and here it is

91sum.png

also read erichermit's guide to champion scrolls and decided to try it out

goblinchampscroll.png

got this after 133 goblin kills

goblinchampscroll1.png

i has no mage gear so i nubbed it out :lol:

goblinchampscroll2.png

champchallengebanners.png

2 down 8 to go ftw...more like ftl #-o

after 510 skeleton, 100 ghoul, 100 earth warrior and 100 hobgoblin kills i got bored so takin a break from challenges for now

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

got 193 dark beasts last night and today i did a few of them and got this

91slay.png

then i did a farm run and got this

74farm.png

1 lvl till mage trees :)

tried merchin pray pots but wasnt able to buy enough to make a good profit but i do have bout 20m cash now...dunno how but oh well lol. thinkin bout goin corp but idk yet if i can get rid of some junk i might buy d bones for pray lol i want more cb lvls!!!!

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg