20-Jan-2009 Seers Achievement Diary

Toad

The new and improved Excalibur:

[hide=It looks slightly different!]excaliburcm5.png[/hide]

It also healed 20hp over about 10 seconds. +12 defence at 99, and no prayer boost.

Somewhat notable is its small defence bonuses. Not really that impressive, but they could be useful I guess.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even before, Excalibur was one of the most useful weapons for people who were camping at a place for long periods. Now it's even more useful! :thumbsup: Like a free Saradomin Godsword.

Spinning hasn't been increased in speed (it's same as it used to be).

Same as Varrock body, that doesn't speed up smelting.

Jagex lowered the speeds ages ago as a "hidden update" the speeds you get wearing the bonus gear is the previous normal speed.

Spinning hasn't been increased in speed (it's same as it used to be).

Same as Varrock body, that doesn't speed up smelting.

Jagex lowered the speeds ages ago as a "hidden update" the speeds you get wearing the bonus gear is the previous normal speed.

Correct.

I need to get my prayer to 70 anyway, and im going for 99 fm..so I'm probably going to be doing it soon. the new updated Excalibur seems interesting to me.

ubermage2000.pngubermage2000.png

ubermage2000.png[ubermage2000.png

ubermage2000.png

-Barrows Drops- 1 Dharok's Helm,1 Ahrim's Robetop,1 Torag's Hammers, 1 Dragon Med

-GWD Drops- 1 Shard

-DK Drops- 7 Dragon Axes, 7 Berserker Rings, 7 Warrior Rings, 2 Archer Rings, 1 Dragon Med

19th January 2009 - Seers' Village Achievement Diary

Players can now right-click on previously sent private messages to send another message to the same person. This applies whether split chat is on or off.

best part of the update in my opinion

B_ryan20.png

b_ryan20.png

It's only 8 more exp per Maple when I checked? Maybe it's more once you finish them all.

Its 10 xp too bad you can't use it with lumberjack hat :(

Seer's headband > full lumberjack when cutting maples.

For maples when using full lumberjack it results in 102.5 xp per log where as the headband results in 110 xp per log. If you then account for the other parts of lumberjack you get a bonus of 1.76 bonus experience. Not too shabby... I might start cutting maples instead of teaks :P

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

worse diary so far... i only liked the old-lamps.. the headband not worth it..

Freminik is still the wrost in my opinion. I am one to complete things like this and yet I see absolutely no reason to complete the Fremmy Diary. It is to me, completely useless.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

the most diary item i use is... karamja gloves, second is.. lumby ring... fally shield is good and um varrock armour is fine... fremmy is still better than headband..

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

the most diary item i use is... karamja gloves, second is.. lumby ring... fally shield is good and um varrock armour is fine... fremmy is still better than headband..

Well with the amount of 99s you have I am surprised any of them are useful for you ;p

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

Well with the amount of 99s you have I am surprised any of them are useful for you ;p

lol.. i use gloves and ring for farming skill.. and also the gloves is good for slayer master in shilo..

the best about the varrock armour is where you cook in cooking guild.. and smelt at edgevillage furnace

falador shield looks cool and good prayer bonus plus fully recharge your prayer points and COOL EMOTE

atleast they should give emotes for both fremmy boots and seers headband

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

Fun diary as always. ::'

The headband made me sad though.

I completed the easy one and looked at it......

My first thought was ewwww. :lol:

I then rushed to get the medium part done so the look would change, but then, no change.

My last hope was to complete the hard diary with little hope left of it changing...

but it didnt. :(

Im stuck with a ewwww looking headband that can give me more exp while woodcutting (I have 99), and a chance at 2 logs per normal tree.

The free 16k summoning exp was nice and 120 flax each day is an ok reward.

But they could have made my headband gold instead of.... wood.... :cry: