60DefenceMelee

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off-topic: 60DefenceMelee, your signature is freaking huge. :notalk:

Hes new to tip.it. Explains the double posts at the start.

But I reported the signature non the less.

OT : wealth. Unless Im going somewhere with no non rare drops, then I do life.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Usually wear Archer, always carry Explorers Ring 3 (worn if I don't have my archer on). Ring of Charos (a) is great too, but I use it in special cases only. Wealth is massively overrated and so's the ring (u c wut I did thar??). Slayer ring sounds very nice, I can't make 'em yet though.

I like never use a ring of life, good planning makes it unnecessary. And only [kitties] wear it anyway.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

Usually wear Archer, always carry Explorers Ring 3 (worn if I don't have my archer on). Ring of Charos (a) is great too, but I use it in special cases only. Wealth is massively overrated and so's the ring (u c wut I did thar??). Slayer ring sounds very nice, I can't make 'em yet though.

I like never use a ring of life, good planning makes it unnecessary. And only [kitties] wear it anyway.

According to Killerbeer0 your a [Kitty] if you like to keep your stuff rather than losing it =D> =D> =D> .

d6e4cdbc5e.png

It all depends on the situation.

Ring of Wealth for things that I have complete control over, and may as well take the extra percentage for a drop.

Beacon Ring for Mage when drops aren't important (Barrows).

I bought an Archer's Ring once, but 800k for a little bonus isn't really worth it I think.

Ring of Life if I feel like I could die, during quest battles and such.

Ring of Charos (a) when I'm questing (besides fights), and when I'm doing clues and such (cheap travel).

Such a plethora of rings, but only allowed to wear one at a time :(

Ring of life when not looking for loot, ring of wealth when slaying, etc. Now and again I'll leave my ring of dueling on after training prayer or what have you, in part to compensate for the fury's lack of teleports.

no ring... rings dont have uses in f2p and the explorers (3) needs a prayer quest req. and im a pure so that doesnt really work out :wall:

Wait, what? The only "prayer quest" req I can think of is the ghostspeak ammy and you don't need to finish the quest to receive it >_>

According to Killerbeer0 your a [Kitty] if you like to keep your stuff rather than losing it =D> =D> =D> .

/i just lmfao.

houmelesss.png

Addicted to staking at the Duel Arena. Message me when I am on rs to fight. Private chat always on. No Dragon Claws when staking. I am a member but got no member stats in hiscores atm.

Depends on the situation.

Pengie hunting OUT of wildy/Anything else where I need to get to Yanille or Al-Kharid quickly = duel ring

Pengie hunting IN wildy/killing stuff that's got a low max hit (e.x. mossies) = RoL

Killing stuff that's got a high ma hit (e.x. THAT MOLE THAT KILLED ME >.

Anyone who thinks that a RoL is stupid can go play with themselves and stop bothering us cautious people. :lol:

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Explorer's Ring 3 while out running around questing, skilling, or slaying or Ring of Stone when I am at the GE just to impress people.

sigwf1yq3ji0.png

archsupportei2.png

Achievements: Dragon Slayer Completed (1/4/2009) | Corrupt Dragon Drops: 3 | Treasure Trails Completed: 1

ANc4.gifWenY.gifEZep.gifJxyx.gif Click us!

Ring of life.

Im always afraid of dieing. :(

Since I am almost always wearing between 3 and 7 million is items (soon to be higher I hope), and I can;t afford to replace them, I almost always wear a ROL. For the record, I have been saved multiple times on multiple quests (even when I just wear proslyte) because of the rings. I burn through 1 or 2 a month, and once managed 3 in one day (doing contact...with water spells...and melee :wall: ).

I use a dueling ring as transport, but I never wear one (well, I did once I think).

I sometimes wear the explorers ring, only when I don't want my ring of life. Otherwise my explorer 3 ring spends an awful lot of time in my backpack.

Occasionaly I wear jennicas ring durign various wild trips. I can't bother to spend the money on a fremmenik ring. Seriously, I can live with 1 less max hit or 4 points less accuracy if it means not worrying about my connection if I die (I have a 5 minute grave, mostly because I used to die in the wild).

If I pvp'ed, I might get a combat ring, but life works just fine on monsters and quests.

no ring... rings dont have uses in f2p and the explorers (3) needs a prayer quest req. and im a pure so that doesnt really work out :wall:

Wait, what? The only "prayer quest" req I can think of is the ghostspeak ammy and you don't need to finish the quest to receive it >_>

You also need to finish it to look at the father guys gravestones.

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

• 3 weeks later...

row simply because it pwns.

zerker for hell hound tasks rofl.

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10