My problems and such - Update

sohkmj1

• 3 weeks later...
Gah. Gaming lag. I edited the screen resolution of my warcraft with regedit, runs nicely now, but it lags horrendously on multiplayer. Could the resolution be causing this?

Possibly if you have a bad monitor/gfx card. If it lags on multiplayer its proberly your internet.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Stupid internet. It started lagging ever since my brother installed McAfee on it, or is it just a coincidence.

Anyway, it brought up all sorts of nonsense, which includes, but are not limited to:

Ridiculously slow youtube buffering

RuneScape doesn't load.

MSN refuses to sign me in, now seriously.

Downloading stuff from servers with supposedly high bandwidth has a 10kb/sec downloading speed (like stuff from mozilla).

Help? Could the stupid McAfees stupid firewalls be causing this? If it is I am so not going to buy any sort of antivirus from a shop from now on.

FML

Stupid internet. It started lagging ever since my brother installed McAfee on it, or is it just a coincidence.

Anyway, it brought up all sorts of nonsense, which includes, but are not limited to:

RuneScape doesn't load.

Downloading stuff from servers with supposedly high bandwidth has a 10kb/sec downloading speed (like stuff from mozilla).

Help? Could the stupid McAfees stupid firewalls be causing this? If it is I am so not going to buy any sort of antivirus from a shop from now on.

FML

Reading everything you've said so far, you definitely need to reformat your computer.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

RuneScape doesn't load.

FML

Reading everything you've said so far, you definitely need to reformat your computer.

Isn't it just the internet?

RuneScape doesn't load.

FML

Looks to me like McAfee is doing that. Most of us at college experienced it when they installed McAfee on our laptops. As soon as I removed it, and replaced it with Avira, I didn't have problems anymore, they were all caused by McAfee. So was it for anyone else that uninstalled McAfee, since they were our laptops and not college's laptops. Poor people that loans the laptops at the college..