Regen Bracelet or Barrows Gloves?

60DefenceMelee

I use a regen bracelet because of the hp healing and i only have 58 qp. what do you guys use and why? post now. \' another point i want to point out is that regen is sellable so you can sell after you buy and barrows gloves cant be sold after bought from the chest. i think.

houmelesss.png

Addicted to staking at the Duel Arena. Message me when I am on rs to fight. Private chat always on. No Dragon Claws when staking. I am a member but got no member stats in hiscores atm.

It's situational. When peak stats mean something, I use my Barrow Gloves. Otherwise I use my Regen Brace.

Example: I fight a monster that I need the highest attack and defence bonuses possible, I use my gloves. These would be things that I can't kill too many of in a single trip.

When I can give a few stats up to heal more, I use my regen. This would be a time where I can easily beat a large number or if I'm doing something like Thieving.

It's situational. When peak stats mean something, I use my Barrow Gloves. Otherwise I use my Regen Brace.

Example: I fight a monster that I need the highest attack and defence bonuses possible, I use my gloves. These would be things that I can't kill too many of in a single trip.

When I can give a few stats up to heal more, I use my regen. This would be a time where I can easily beat a large number or if I'm doing something like Thieving.

Or agility ^^ Either way, it reduces the food you'll need, saving inv slots for more important things.

just wondering how much does a regen bracelet heal and can i just buy one?

yes it is 400k in the ge and heals 2 hp 2x faster.

houmelesss.png

Addicted to staking at the Duel Arena. Message me when I am on rs to fight. Private chat always on. No Dragon Claws when staking. I am a member but got no member stats in hiscores atm.

Though I'd imagine buying regen bracelets on the GE would be amazingly hard, seeing as the gems they're made of sell for 2.5-2.8 and are mostly made into fury amulets -.- . You might have to resort to junk trading or buying an onyx gem and getting it crafted yourself via assist system.

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Though I'd imagine buying regen bracelets on the GE would be amazingly hard, seeing as the gems they're made of sell for 2.5-2.8 and are mostly made into fury amulets -.- . You might have to resort to junk trading or buying an onyx gem and getting it crafted yourself via assist system.

The one I had before my current one bought instant minimum though \'

I've had 3-4 regens in my playing career, they aren't too hard to get a hold of... Especially since the CB drops/dropped them, I think

The one I had before my current one bought instant minimum though \'

I've had 3-4 regens in my playing career, they aren't too hard to get a hold of... Especially since the CB drops/dropped them, I think

Yeah they sell quickly.

The thing I like about it is that it's not just a faster healing rate, instead of healing 1 hp at a time you heal 2 hp at a time.

Zerker_jane.png

barrows, simply because a uni covers all healing i need, regen does almost nothing for me...

and ive lost count of how many threads 60def [op] has posted in the last few days. and they arent particularly deep or meaningful either. just anoying

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

barrows all the way. way way better than regen bracelet i mean it has a 12 str bonus! not to mention its other stats.. and yeah you can't resell. unfortunately i think they cost like 1m out of the chest...

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

• 2 weeks later...
barrows all the way. way way better than regen bracelet i mean it has a 12 str bonus! not to mention its other stats.. and yeah you can't resell. unfortunately i think they cost like 1m out of the chest...

Wtf? They're 100k and if you're that desperate to sell them you can alch them for ~50k. Regen doesn't come close in any way shape or form. The extra def on barrow gloves probably even makes up for the hp healed from regen bracelet.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

• 3 weeks later...