Children dead in Belgian nursery knife attack

Flodder450

i just heared this on the news:

(CNN) -- Two children and one adult were killed Friday after a man with a painted face launched a knife attack at a children's daycare center in Belgium.

Police look at a hearse parked in front of the childcare centre in Dendermonde where the attack took place.

Officials said two adults and 10 children, some of whom were in a critical condition, were being treated in hospital following the attack in Dendermonde, 25 kilometers (16 miles) northwest of Brussels.

"The guy just went crazy," local official Theo Janssens said, according to Agence France-Presse news agency.

He was arrested an hour and a half afterwards, according to the Interior Ministry. Reports said he was trying to make his escape on a bicycle.

The attacker entered the day care center in Dendermonde, about 16 miles northwest of Brussels, around 10 a.m. (4 a.m. ET) and began stabbing children and staff, the ministry said.

Local journalist Bart Bekaert told CNN that the attacker's face was painted black and white. Hear Bekaert describe the attack »

"Witnesses say he looked calm. There was no security and he just walked straight in," he added.

AFP reported that the man was not known to staff at the nursery.

"You don't expect such acts happening in a daycare center," Dendermonde deputy prosecutor Jan Kerkhofs told CNN. "It is not like a prison so there are no bars on the doors or security systems."

what has become of people :cry:

EDIT:EXTRA INFORMATION:

The murder appears to be the murder of a 72 year old women that died 2 weeks ago , and his face didn't look like the joker , he was just THAT pale

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Wow, Belgium got on the CNN.

Anyway, this is kind of weird... Murders are becoming more and more frequent here in little old Belgium.

Do you have any statistics on that, or are you just saying something because that's your feeling, based on selective perception?

Anyway, this is kind of weird... Murders are becoming more and more frequent here in little old Belgium.

Do you have any statistics on that, or are you just saying something because that's your feeling, based on selective perception?

Well, not hard evidence, but I hear about murders happening more frequently lately. A few years ago it was a big drama when one kid got stabbed. Now it's just... Blugh, hard to explain.

It sucks that children were killed, but this sort of thing as been happening for a long time. People are sick twisted individuals, get used to it.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Just shows serial killers have gotten smarter, and move to the smaller, countrys where it's easier to kill, and especially get a mass fix off of children and adults.

I live very close to that area. One of the childs was family of one of my great friends.

I wish I could cut his [bleep] off, let him eat it and rape him over and over whilst stabbing him over and over.

that sucks :cry: :(

2nv5bvl.png

I live very close to that area. One of the childs was family of one of my great friends.

I wish I could cut his [bleep] off, let him eat it and rape him over and over whilst stabbing him over and over.

Wow, really? :/ I hope you're coping.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Woo. People died. Now let's go make a big deal out of it! -.-

Yes, I am this shallow. But people die ALL THE TIME for WHATEVER reason.

You would rape a guy? :-#

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Woo. People died. Now let's go make a big deal out of it! -.-

Yes, I am this shallow. But people die ALL THE TIME for WHATEVER reason.

Thank god. Everytime someone dies my friends/family get the idea that I'm like emotionally dead because it doesn't affect me. I'm glad there's someone else out there. ::'

Since I'm feeling upside down by this tragedy, I'll repost my question in this thread:

I know that a lot of these violent killings occur all around the world, from disturbed teens shooting randomly at school to targeted assassinations, but this one struck me, not just because it's in Belgium, 10 miles from where I live, but because it's truly absurd.The article I posted is only the summary of what happened: Eyewitnesses told the press they saw a young man dressed up with white make-up, black eye shade and red hair, covered in blood riding a bicycle. He got arrested, ridiculed the cops, acted bizarre and kept laughing out loud. The children and adults in the day care that survived are so badly mutilated that the plastic surgeon concluded he must have had an axe, not only a knife. And yes, they found an axe later on in his backpack.

Does this ring a bell to anyone? I'm shocked to realise this heartless murderer based his alter ego on the Joker from the last Batman film.

edit: a man working in the day care that tried to stop him just died from his wounds.

PS: this is NOT a sensationalist thread about another massacre; my point is that many of these killings seem to be infused by other similar killings, films and video games. I used to be very sceptic towards the accusations of the entertainment business of giving lunatics ideas, but I don't think you can doubt about that any more now. This particular case being more than evidence enough.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Why do we need a thread every time a child dies a gruesome death? As unfortunate as it is, that's becoming pretty common nowadays.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I would have agreed with the redundancy of these threads concerning those killings, or any tragedies for that matter, but when it happens close to you, you'll feel different about it. Besides, if you don't like discussing the horror of it, be mature and discuss the nature of this killing: is it not surreal that the killer was dressed up as the Joker from the dark knight, acted exactly the same towards the cops after he got caught and doesn't seem to give a crap?

I find it pretty nauseating that some people can't separate fiction from reality. Makes me wonder whether extremely violent video games and movies should be allowed still.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I would have agreed with the redundancy of these threads concerning those killings, or any tragedies for that matter, but when it happens close to you, you'll feel different about it. Besides, if you don't like discussing the horror of it, be mature and discuss the nature of this killing: is it not surreal that the killer was dressed up as the Joker from the dark knight, acted exactly the same towards the cops after he got caught and doesn't seem to give a crap?

I find it pretty nauseating that some people can't separate fiction from reality. Makes me wonder whether extremely violent video games and movies should be allowed still.

Mortal Kombat anyone?

2nv5bvl.png

I live very very close to that village and when it happened , we had to close the doors , windows and such , so scared was everyone 'cus by then the murder wasn't arrested yet ..

On VTM (TV channel in Belgium) Jef Vermassen ("famous" lawyer in Belgium) said that he was just sick (ye we see that but ..) and probally wont be in jail but in (i don't know how that's called) "a center for sick peaple" , that made me so angry , sometimes i wish the electric chair was still used :x

And the children that survived it , had to have plastic surgery , don't ask me how bad they looked :cry:

If you want to know something ask me , I experienced it from very close

PS : I hope you can all understand me a bit xD

:cry:

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

Why do we need a thread every time a child dies a gruesome death? As unfortunate as it is, that's becoming pretty common nowadays.

I guess that's how post counts are raised. Sorry if I offended anyone, but the amount of news articles is too much, and don't go on saying "Don't click this link then" on me.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!