Which Game are you most looking forward to this Year?

Th3_Crusader

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assassin's Creed 2, KIllzone 2, CODMW2 and lots of others I can't remember.

I feel like Killzone 2 is either going to be really good or its going to suck really bad. So far its got like perfect scores from reviewers but the reviews are from The Official PlayStation Magazine. :roll: :^o

Sorry to be picky but you can't really review a game when it isnt even due for release till a month, unless they have access to the beta, which is likely, in which case i withdraw my statement. However it isn't a review, its a preview, previews are before the game comes out, and they don't get rated, previews usually consists of journalists watching some ingame footage and teaser stuff.

Sorry for nitpicking :P

You know NOTHING about how early journalists get games do you?

I don't think he does. Magazines/websites are sent copies of the game before it comes out so that they can review them. Sometimes a few months in advance. It could be the demo build, or it could be a full release version. More often than not the latter.

9 times out of 10 then are sent a review copy which basicly is the main game and the on-line and everything without it being fully patched etc.

Assassin's Creed 2, KIllzone 2, CODMW2 and lots of others I can't remember.

I feel like Killzone 2 is either going to be really good or its going to suck really bad. So far its got like perfect scores from reviewers but the reviews are from The Official PlayStation Magazine. :roll: :^o

Sorry to be picky but you can't really review a game when it isnt even due for release till a month, unless they have access to the beta, which is likely, in which case i withdraw my statement. However it isn't a review, its a preview, previews are before the game comes out, and they don't get rated, previews usually consists of journalists watching some ingame footage and teaser stuff.

Sorry for nitpicking :P

You know NOTHING about how early journalists get games do you?

I don't think he does. Magazines/websites are sent copies of the game before it comes out so that they can review them. Sometimes a few months in advance. It could be the demo build, or it could be a full release version. More often than not the latter.

9 times out of 10 then are sent a review copy which basicly is the main game and the on-line and everything without it being fully patched etc.

Realised the day after when i bought the new issue of PC gamer with the Dawn of war 2 REVIEW plastered all over the front, my baaaad :)

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Games I hope to play this year:

Bioshock (1 :thumbup: )

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

Fallout 3

Far Cry 2

That's about it really, I don't care much for any of the new games being released. For instance, CoD:MW2 just sounds like a complete remake of CoD4 until more info is released on it, and everything else I'm just not interested in.

Yeah, I'm about 2 months behind on games.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Resident Evil 5

Starcraft II

Diablo III

Half life 2-Episode 3

Assassin's Creed 2

God, I can't wait. Been a good while since I spent a couple hundred for games in one year. (Usually just buy one game a year..) <3: :thumbsup: