A departure

Xewleer

One lone man walked the desolate streets. It was night, so no one walked, for fear of the bandits that roamed everywhere in the evening. Bandits and thugs would... could not pose even a single threat to this man. He climbed over the palace wall and entered it's main building. He cold hear the snoring of it's guardians, and an old friend he did not care to waken.

He stepped through the door and into an old familiar room. He sniffed deeply and smelled the literature, both good and bad. It was something that made him comfortable, but he could not stay. Life went on, and he had to abandon the things of his youth. The world, and those who raised him had sheltered him. They had given him little freedoms, and he thanked those for each one. But he had felt the pull of life, and he had moved on. He had to move on.

He thumbed through a few new tomes, but they could not hold his attention. He finally put them all down and pulled out a piece of paper and one of the many pens he kept on himself. He sat down in a chair and thought.

Then he wrote.

Dear Friends,

I have been here a long time. Years I spent here. I was your guard, your friend, your critic. I helped the best of you and I laughed at the worst of you. I was known as Xewleer. And I wrote more here than I have ever written for an English class.

I remember the unnamed lovers, my first true work. I remember Kun, the first of my worlds. I remember the rpgs, Fenrir and so much more. I remember worlds and loves and wars. I remember fun and laughs and everything. Unworthy bumps and the revival of epics. I loved it all.

So my friends, Archimage. Ratchet. Sephiroth King, Unoalexi, Lady Chey, Blue Jay. If I forgot you, I'm sorry. But you may never see me again. I left too many stories unfinished, and I have begun more. You may never see them, except in the future. The land of Arcadia, Cameo, Jaedinar and so many more will be written about. Will the world know? Maybe... maybe. Look out for it, someday, you may find a letter in the box. Come, and see!

I leave now. May I never come back. Life has too many things for me to remember a past that will never dominate my time like this did. Too too many good things.

May you see with unclouded eyes what life truly is.

Xewleer. Former guard. Unworthy soldier of the Cross. Writer and Engineer.

The man put a paper weight on his goodbye note. Then turned and kicked out a window. He jumped out as the guards that replaced him caught sight. He rushed across the field towards the gates. The guards rushed to close them but he jumped through just in time. He made for the north exit. Not for the lawless wilderness, but for beyond.

He headed west after he left the city. He ran forever. Past Falador, past Camelot, past the elves and to the sea. There, a boat waited for him. No one was on it but himself. Punting it continuously west he eventually found what he was looking for, but that was the far, far future. In between there were many storms, pirates, and whirlpools. There were islands, paradises and maybe, before the end, he wasn't the only one on his boat, a female, some young ones...

He arrived at the docks. His mind chaotic with the future, a rare glimpse that he sometimes was given. Something that gave him hope and made him strong. He stood, on the solid dock, and roared out his wordless challenge to that Sea of Life. It understood and storms raged before him. Easy? Life is never easy. Life will never be easy. He laughed. He jumped in his boat.

He hadn't looked back. Though he would after awhile, he would not be human if he did not. But not for long, and only until he forgot why he ever looked back at Runescape. He was pulled out to sea once more. Life did not like him trying to go back to the comfortable past. It gave the future, and present, bad taste.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave! Without you or BlueJay I'm stuck with Archimage...

I'll miss you man...at least come by once in a while and say hi... :( :( :(

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I shall miss you, my friend. I may not write a lot anymore--just personal writing--but I have been checking in to see if you were posting...Or anyone...

Thank you. For everything.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)