The guide to using brawling gloves (WIP)

totalpwnage

draynor is terrible imo. Lunar isel is safest imo, mobilizing armies is ok too. draynor always has spawn campers

Really? I was using Draynor for 2 hours +, didn't see anybody lol.

I farm on pvp. I used to tele to draynot toget to fally patch before I figured out the explorer ring. I died there more than any other place. THere are people who camp the spawn or as you walk by the bank theyll come out and harass you.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

draynor is terrible imo. Lunar isel is safest imo, mobilizing armies is ok too. draynor always has spawn campers

I farm on pvp. I used to tele to draynot toget to fally patch before I figured out the explorer ring. I died there more than any other place. THere are people who camp the spawn or as you walk by the bank theyll come out and harass you.

Why do you farm on PvP? :-s

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

why not?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Chicks.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

The only problem with some of these spots:

1. Draynor tele spot is multi but 2 steps and you're in single... but still you can get speared back in. Though most people won't know that.

2. Lunar Isle is multi throughout the WHOLE island.

Mind you those 2 spots rarely are pked at but still... if you get caught thats dangerous

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

• 3 weeks later...

Do not use a fishing forager while using fishing brawlers! When they forage a fish it takes a charge. I was using fishing brawlers in the LRC and had my xp counter opened. I saw it gain 15 xp, which seemed odd to me, because foraging swordfish gives 10 xp and sharks 11 xp. Curious to see if my familiar was getting the 50% bonus I kept my rock lobster summoned and watched my counter and sure enough when it foraged another swordfish I got 15 xp. After that I dismissed it (by that time it had foraged 4 swordfish). The gloves lasted for 411 rocktail, so they last for 415 fish.

quit

• 1 month later...

updating to have proper info for old wildy.

Gloves still work outside of wilderness IN ANY WORLD!

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

updating to have proper info for old wildy.

Gloves still work outside of wilderness IN ANY WORLD!

There also MUCH easier to use within the wild.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

• 2 weeks later...

Unless you have agility brawlers or something.

Actually no, agility brawlers are easier to use.

I used hunter brawlers for well over an hour without any bother.

The only thing that needs some more change is the melee section and mage section. For one I need to include in the mage section that fire surging is an alternative to stunning and is more expensive but super afkable.

But yeah, with old skulling back and all I can make this into a much better guide. Everything is so easymode now. I've started work on the brawling gloves video guides already.

I can second that. It's so nice now there are plenty of worlds to choose from, and no clan wars 2 clicks away full of welfare idiots that drop you for no risk...

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

• 2 weeks later...

I can second that. It's so nice now there are plenty of worlds to choose from, and no clan wars 2 clicks away full of welfare idiots that drop you for no risk...

there's still welfare green drag killers who will drop you for no risk. Gotten a few whips off idiots who skulled on me though.

DM0Yq2c.png