Weekly Poll: How long have you been playing RS?

n_odie

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

since sometime in 2001. Not really sure when though. And like another person, still only level 80 \'

The really sad part about playing that long is I didn't know about holiday drops until after bunny ears, so I missed out on every one. Instead spending time with my family and such...

Edit: I suppose I should include that I have been taking an extended break for over a year now. Although I do log in for every holiday event, since they are the only "quests" I can do anymore as F2P... And I like shiny new items.

picture.php?albumid=328&pictureid=1551

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I MISSED THE RUBBER CHICKENS BY 2 WEEKS. :wall:

Excuse me. May 2005.

I missed the rubber chickens by about 1 month, =D> for us.

June 2005, never bothered to create an account on tipit until about 2 months ago though :?

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Started in summer 2002. Nothing much to say except got banned in 20-Nov-2004 and then started this account. I seem consistent in taking longer and longer breaks from time to time.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

I've played since October 2003. Took me a while to understand the game, so never got me a Scythe :cry:

There should have been a longer option, i'm sure many people on this forum have played since '01

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

4-5 years :thumbsup: on ly level 42 lol

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

As some point this year it will be 8 years. Not been playing non-stop since then mind and I only came back proper to Runescape last year.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Since Easter 08' looking at my stats i could have cured cancer or something more productive...

worth it =P

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

RuneScape came out officially to the public in January 2001.

Been playing since late April 2001. :oops:

rs 2 came out in 2001 rsc was out before then

:oops:

ray20ray08.png

ray20ray08.png

ray20ray08.png

Dragon Dagger: 40 K

Dark Bow: 1M

Seeing the look on someone's face as you're speccing them for 40's four times in a row: Priceless.

Wow O_O um...I started (by which I mean started signing up my account) at 6:00 on St. Patrick's Day,2005.Which was really lucky 'cause I always know exactly when my anniversary of playing RuneScape is so I always know exactly how much of my life has been eaten up by this game :thumbsup: Haha not to mention everyone who got me started on this game has quit but I shouldn't complain.I love this game :mrgreen: (Someone save me! :pray: ).Haha, only joking ;)

Edit: 6:00 PM

Edit #2: I do realize I said "this game" too much #-o

I resemble that remark!

Achieved quest cape for first time on: 4-2-09 WOOHOO!

Beat Nomad on 6-24-10 WOOHOO!.

331bfcd139.png

Hmmm... Since I was eight or nine... Maybe eight and a half... and I'm thirteen now...

4, will be 5 in June/July. Ohhh, how I gleefully remember the first year, and then the two people who hooked me on this coming back and going 'Were you using a BOT or something?!' And my response being 'Noo, I just have more free time than you two.'

Now, of course, with breaks galore, I'm a little n00b. :lol:

A little n00b with dragon armor and if she put her mind to the mind-numbing task that is fishing to 99, her first 99 skill, but still a little n00b.

:D

Also, I didn't get the chicken, OR the egg ring. Missed the chicken for some reason (but I got the yo-yo, that's how I can remember my account age at all), and didn't get the egg ring because I was HELPING my SISTER with getting it. :wall:

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.