Quest 150

Le_Fay

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 50th quests all introduced pieces of equipment that raised the bar.

At the time the Legend's Cape raised the bar for capes considerably, then RFD did the same for gloves. Each added variety and value to an otherwise useless equipment spot. Wonder what 150 will add... boots seem pretty well off, and helms are already pretty important and have plenty of variety, amulets fill their niche nicely as well... maybe it will add updates to item slots that are primarily melee-oriented: shields, boots, amulets, etc.

Or, even, dare I say it? A new item slot? Lot of good suggestions have been put out for new item slots, like belts and the like. I'd say maybe give us an extra ring, we have 10 friggen fingers after all (of course, you'd only be able to have one of each ring at a time - watch warrior rings rocket)!

Also we should be able to wear two bracelets :P

Jagex is pretty good at keeping traditions so I wouldn't doubt there will be an epic quest. Note I said epic and not hard. It doesn't necessarily have to be hard. Recipe for disaster was not hard, but it was truly epic. Legends quest was not hard, but it was epic as well (at that time, what would have been more amazing than to gain access to the strongest guild?). Dream mentor was hard: that actually required some serious concentration and careful picking of equipment best suited for that battle.

I'm not saying I don't want a hard quest, infact that would be GREAT! Hard + epic + high stat requirements = sweet quest.

Legends was ridiculously hard at the time. You're all spoiled, eating and drinking potions during combat!

Back then, we had a curved sword called the Dragon Scimitar and runite items were highly sought for. In my time, there were no such things as a +132 str bonus or a shield that released dragon's breath.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I don't think that a WGS sequel will be around for a long time.

It'd be nice ot see a cross between RFD and WGs though; something to do with all the Marjarrat(sp?) going north, and you have to track them down one by one and kill them (i.e, the little parts in RFD) then one huge fight at the end against all the Zamorakian/Zaorsian Marjarrat, depending on which side you picked in the quest. Although from where i'm looking, such a fight should be deemed impossible :thumbsup: Everyone Loves A Challenge!

However, some food for thought:

- Legends Quest Sequel? Chaos Elemental's Noticeboard: "Legends Must Rise Again"?/quote]

wasn't WGS the sequel to Legends?

Simply put, No. They have absolutely nothing to do with each other in every possible way that I can think of. Except they both involve your character going places and doing things...

Heres food for thought:

If you completed the Hazeel Cult quest by supporting Hazeel but have lost the Mark of Hazeel, you can now get another one from Clivet.

Now why would we need that?.... I wonder....

Sorry If it has already been said

In Movario's Notes from WGS, he mentions that he senses an evil being still lurking below the Khazari Jungle

But Movario's Notes (1) are pretty old, so I'd say that he wrote them before you (the adventurer) kicked that demon's [cabbage].

priest_wiz.png

speaking of quest 150 i just beat quest 100 at lvl 70 and got barrows gloves, lowest lvl ive seen with them

then i got 52 summon off lamp from quest, i think im around 64 f2p with barrows gloves but i cant say i could have got without summon cuz i did use summon to win...

a_final_name.png

Any combination of the following please!

MEP3 (make it the last one lol)

Fairy Tale Part THREE

Last goblin quest.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

speaking of quest 150 i just beat quest 100 at lvl 70 and got barrows gloves, lowest lvl ive seen with them

then i got 52 summon off lamp from quest, i think im around 64 f2p with barrows gloves but i cant say i could have got without summon cuz i did use summon to win...

No, that is not speaking of quest 150. That is just your chance to spam this topic with meaningless gloating. Maybe you should find an achievement thread to post that in, where you will recieve the proper praise for your accomplishment, or maybe get shot down when you realise a level 69 has had them before. No Grats from me. (Maybe im a bit bitter at the moment...)

OT: It would be like the "old" Jagex to create a massive thing out of the blue, but I dont think the current Jagex we know. They love to use development diaries and get their praise long before they publish the work...

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

Depends if Jagex counts it by 50s or just doubles it.

Although I wrote up an idea for another Grandmaster Quest to continue the storyline (link in sig), so I'd like to see the next one a bit open ended at the end so perhaps they could include some features from my idea.

It should be a composite quest like RFD. I really liked that design and I'd appreciate if they tried it again.

I'd like it if it was a standalone quest with no storyline or sequels involved, as well. WGS needs a bit more, what's the word, mellowing, and the sequel would have to be so difficult that it wouldn't be accessible to many players at all. It would be like setting up a really awesome party and then inviting about 6 people.

EDIT: Post 2222 \'

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Personally I'd like them to finally open up that Elven City.

Or at the *very* least lemme start killing those pigs by Draynor. It's been over 4 years. I want porkchops dangit!

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Jagex is pretty good at keeping traditions so I wouldn't doubt there will be an epic quest. Note I said epic and not hard. It doesn't necessarily have to be hard. Recipe for disaster was not hard, but it was truly epic. Legends quest was not hard, but it was epic as well (at that time, what would have been more amazing than to gain access to the strongest guild?). Dream mentor was hard: that actually required some serious concentration and careful picking of equipment best suited for that battle.

I'm not saying I don't want a hard quest, infact that would be GREAT! Hard + epic + high stat requirements = sweet quest.

Legends was ridiculously hard at the time. You're all spoiled, eating and drinking potions during combat!

Back then, we had a curved sword called the Dragon Scimitar and runite items were highly sought for. In my time, there were no such things as a +132 str bonus or a shield that released dragon's breath.

Uhh, D Scim is a RS2 item o_O And Scims weren't curved in rsc either :P

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

I honestly think that it will be a but a sequel to anything but WGS since they could have easily delayed the release of the quest to make it 150 and it would have worked completely. They gave us WGS this close to the 150 quest for a reason.

Trapt45.png

as an ex-P2P-er, i'd much rather see MP3 rather than WGS2. Sure WGS may have been interesting and all, but this series i think is the greatest out of all the quests. MP2 was so much fun to do, especially when you were low level and constantly at the threat of being dominated by shadows lol. It had a really cool plot line also, with great characters and such. Plus if we get MP3 i think we'll get the elf city opened up.

OT: It would be like the "old" Jagex to create a massive thing out of the blue, but I dont think the current Jagex we know. They love to use development diaries and get their praise long before they publish the work...

They haven't really released a DD in a while...I'd like to see MEP3, or another Dorgeshuun Quest, or another Red Axe Quest, or another Sea Slug Quest, or another Morytania Quest, Legends-related Quest, Elemental Workshop Quest, Troll-related Quest, Fremmenik Quest, etc.

A new questline might be nice...or maybe a really big quest like RFD, except that it ties in all the other quests a little better than WGS?

pouserbarkp4.png

Project Onyx Staff Writer. Stories, articles, and opinions, oh my!