Quest 150

Le_Fay

I cannot wait for the "Mobilising Armies" minigame. It will be full of bugs at the beginning, of course, but I expect much for the time it takes to be released, maybe too much.

To be honest if there are any major bugs or game imbalances I'm gonna be pretty disappointed. They've been delaying this and hyping this for so long that I'd think they would have tested it a LOT.

I feel like every update of late 2008/2009 has had either bugs or major faults.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thinks The Chosen Commander completely failed to answer any of the questions that the goblin quest line posed?

Seriously, It didn't end the series well at all, and I think there should be another goblin quest to tie up all the loose ends. It was a good quest to be part of the series, but certainly not the end.

I'm confused, what 'loose-ends' did The Chosen Commander leave?

I'm not trying to be clever, I actually want to know what you're referring to...

Like why was Zanik chosen? what was the big picture for bandos' plan? Why was juna pissed that Zanik refused to be bandos' avatar, when doing so would have upset the balance of power? why was H.A.M. only poisoning the children, and what will they do next?(remember only the radicals were wiped out) I know there are more it's just been so long since i did the first two quests that I can't remember them.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Juna was still sulking when I went to do my tears. Whinging about not fulfilling the will of Guthix or somesuch. I'd lost interest in the quest by then and I just wanted my tears so I didn't pay much attention. Have you been back to Juna since finishing the quest? She might give you some answers... then again she might not.

devorguilla.png

I cannot wait for the "Mobilising Armies" minigame. It will be full of bugs at the beginning, of course, but I expect much for the time it takes to be released, maybe too much.

To be honest if there are any major bugs or game imbalances I'm gonna be pretty disappointed. They've been delaying this and hyping this for so long that I'd think they would have tested it a LOT.

I'll be disappointed, but not surprised. I still cringe when I think of the original Summoning launch- buggy, imbalanced, expensive, and mind bogglingly over hyped.

I also feel it will be a flop- at least as far as RTS goes. Looking at Armies of Geilinor, it will probably have no base building, simple resource acquisition, lag, and minimal strategy.

On topic: I honestly hope the "real" 150 will involve either the Temple Knights or Dragonkin. Both represent a serious threat to the world of Runescape, and either could give some serious loot.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

why was H.A.M. only poisoning the children, and what will they do next?(remember only the radicals were wiped out) I know there are more it's just been so long since i did the first two quests that I can't remember them.

Talk to Johannes Ullbreg, the HAM leader in HAM lair, to find that out.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Like why was Zanik chosen? what was the big picture for bandos' plan? Why was juna pissed that Zanik refused to be bandos' avatar, when doing so would have upset the balance of power? why was H.A.M. only poisoning the children, and what will they do next?(remember only the radicals were wiped out) I know there are more it's just been so long since i did the first two quests that I can't remember them.

Even though not explicitly stated (as far as I know), Zanik was probably the chosen commander because she was either A) Completely unlike the rest of her tribe; curious, bold, goblin of action etc or B) Bandos' plans were supposed to be ironic (the chosen commander is a goblin from the only tribe that defied him).

As far as Bandos' plans, I guess he just wanted to continue from where he left off, fighting wars and all.

Poisoning the children was a logical thing imo: kill the younger generations and hope the old generation dies out.

Juna is the only one that really wasn't answered for me, which is a shame because a bit more explanation may have left more oppurtunities for new quests. I'm guessing since she is so dedicated to divine beings, she's basically a zealot... and therefore has strong opinions about following your chosen god blindly. That, and apparently she doesn't think much of Zanik's race :lol:

I agree with you though, the quest would have had a greater impact if more details were disclosed, but at the end of the day if they had done that then it probably wouldn't have met people's expectations of a 'quest finale', seeing as it's the first one.

If our last quest was the 150th quest, why does my quest list say that it is "showing all 151 items"?

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

• 2 weeks later...