the bank of a f2per

12709bankdv2.png

i had some big bones, but i had to sell em all in order to reach the quarter-century mark for santas.

i didn't see a point in keeping pray levels banked when i only play an hour or two per week.

(i also sold pretty much everything else i never thought i'd use, including extra runes, armor, ore, gems, etc... thats why the rest of the bank is rather empty and boring)

the box sets are wiz (g) and guthix skirt.

the skirts in the top row were obtained from a bug.

only 3 items or so of the bank hold any sentimental value.

1. The green phat is one of the oldest items i have in my bank. I got it for 30m sometime in 05.

2. The feathers were given to me from a close friend, also quite awhile ago.

3. One of the r2hs was smithed by Gasheart. I don't know which one it was so I'm not selling either.

a link to my stats are located under my avatar.

i pretty much quit last June, and now all these people i've never heard of are passing my f2p total :|

160vy.png

Yeah I remember the skirt bug. Is it just me, or were rocks from the elemental workshop also briefly obtainable in f2p? I remember someone trying to trade item "rock" for my santa 4 years ago or so. Of course there was the whole members item -> chocolate dust deal back on easter 2005...

And great idea to buy santas... they're doing much better than p hats :thumbsup:

lalalasig2.png

-.- ur so mean, y u show of like that, i say um.... 400m+ bank, i dunno really ::'

love da bank, fill me in on the bug...

You could get those skirts in f2p, you could even wear them if you had finished the quest, and you could buy them for 10k from member friends and sell for like 60k ea to people in Varrock

sig312.png

angel2w.gif