Your favorite Runescape location

Maninblack144

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

We all have it, a place, somewhere in Runescape, which you consider the best there is. For whatever reason you choose, that is your favorite place.

So, what's yours? If you can, please post a nice HD pic or something, it makes it easier for people to understand why that spot is your favorite spot. Also, please provide any reasons to why this is your favorite place, like music, scenery etc.

I'll start, ofcourse.

My favorite location would be the Barbarian fishing lake, mainly next to Otto Godblessed's humble shack. Why? It's really peaceful and such, you can watch people plunge to their deaths in the Whirlpool/the Waterfall, and you can stay there for hours without ever needing to bank, whilst in the meantime training Fishing, Cooking, Strength and Agility. A little downside is the number of people that come to me every day asking how to get to the Mithril Dragons, but a nice "Try jumping down the whirlpool" takes care of that little problem for the next 5 minutes if they didn't do the training yet, and forever if they DID actually do the training.

Ofcourse, the screenie:

[hide=Screenie]scenery1jt1.jpg[/hide]

It's not like you ever had a choice to begin with.

Dragnor village willows.

In my noob days, I chopped here for what seemed like forever, until I finally got 60 woodcutting for yews. And now, as I am going for 200 million woodcutting exp, I am chopping at this same place. Its a great place to grind, and I have alot of memorys here.

Heres a picture:

09-01-31134900.png

For me it would be varrock square in F2P worlds. Very funny. :lol:

After I finally got the Master White Knight rank I instantly bought every White item from that armoury guy, and dressed up exactly as a White Knight. I would then stand in the middle of the Castle and log out, switch to a F2P world and log back in. There are always people training there, so it loooked like a new White Knight just spawned or something, so no suspicion yet. I would then walk around randomly pausing inbetween clicks, so it looked even more realistic. After a while the person training would click me without thinking about it and nothing would happen except walking towards me, so they usually click again. Then they look at the text in their upper left corner and start following me, randomly saying "Lol" and "Nice White". Good times.

Dragnor village willows.

In my noob days, I chopped here for what seemed like forever, until I finally got 60 woodcutting for yews. And now, as I am going for 200 million woodcutting exp, I am chopping at this same place. Its a great place to grind, and I have alot of memorys here.

I hate that place, but that could be because I hate woodcutting. With that Penguin though, I might change my mind.

It's not like you ever had a choice to begin with.

My favorite location would be the Barbarian fishing lake, mainly next to Otto Godblessed's humble shack. Why? It's really peaceful and such, you can watch people plunge to their deaths in the Whirlpool/the Waterfall, and you can stay there for hours without ever needing to bank, whilst in the meantime training Fishing, Cooking, Strength and Agility. A little downside is the number of people that come to me every day asking how to get to the Mithril Dragons, but a nice "Try jumping down the whirlpool" takes care of that little problem for the next 5 minutes if they didn't do the training yet, and forever if they DID actually do the training.

Duuude, that's MY favourite spot. But now that I don't have members anymore, I would have to say....South of rimmington at the willows. It's always so peaceful there. <3:

Luigisig.png

I don't have a favourite spot because all locations are used for something but one of my favourites would be the Grand Exchange, mainly because it's where I make 50% of my money, and I have access to about 90% of all items in the (F2P) world. :D

I can't think of one particular spot at the moment. I am sure at one time I have been somewhere I have said "man, I just love this spot." But I do tend to favor any spots that are secluded or where I am by myself when I am training. I used to like being around people on the game, but not so much anymore.

in4F.gif

I know of 2 secluded spots. They are never are rarely visited (one is never, other is rarely). The enchanted valley is accessable only by fairy ring, and since no one ever sees this place, only people who have seen a complete ring list or randomly hit the code know of its existance. The only thing to do there is fight tree spirits (can't cut those trees down, they spawn every time you try). The spirits don't drop anything.

The second location is the base of baxtorian falls. Sometimes people wander down there because they misclicked and then saw your white dot on the map. Not good if you need to pee.

There is a third location. The plane where the grail is, from some quest. Has a castle and whatnot. People come through here sometimes (very rare) as the ring can be used with a wistle to function as a fairyring into brimhaven (more items are needed to go the other way).

Heres the pics. First one is baxtorian, the other 2 are enchanted valley.

baxfallsph7.th.jpgthpix.gif

enchval1op0.th.jpgthpix.gif

enchval2zj6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Hmmm. I still had dragon when those were taken. I miss that armour :cry: but Guthans is just better and teh d plate was too expensive (probably best I chose guthans). Oh and teh rabits in the lower left corner.

The magic trees in the elf forest. I'll update with a picture later. The elf forest is peaceful first of all and then the magic trees is a good place to hang out. Back in the autoer days I could wc there without worrying about the autoers so that was nice.

Sorcerer's Garden. It's great theving exp (if you're good at it, like me) and it a very nice place. It's also pretty secluded, as not many people come there. I also come there with my broomstick for a quick teleport to the desert.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.