Bandos chestplate and tassets...

pinguimmaiden

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

One final question then I am going to leave this alone. I was more or less figuring as far as day to day combat where good defensive armour is needed that Torags is probably better. I am guessing you are not really saving in an area say like food cost or something by using Bandos? Possibly even using more food?

So say I wanted to buy just one item then for uses such as protection from Bandos followers in GWD. Would Bandos Boots be a pretty good choice even though they don't have the strength bonus like Dragon boots. Or is having tassets or plate going to outperform for your Bandos item and stick with the Dragon boots. I don't think Ancient Mace is really a good Bandos item as it is pretty weak.

Thanks for any help.

Dragon boots > Bandos boots.

But if you do lots of bandos GWD you might get it for protection.

pinguim0310.png

Bandos has the highest range defense in the game, so it's the best for wyverns, sara, and bandos soloing(or tankining if you don't use guthans for some reason).

Prayer bonus rules at wyverns, ranging is much better for sara, and risking bandos tassets while soloing for +2 strength (and getting hit a lot more by minions) is just stupid.

Why would you be praying at wyverns? Melee rules there, and I never use prayer other than the momentary bits of piety for d mace specs. Ranging achieves longer trips with more total kills, this is true, but "better" is a subjective term. "Better" could mean faster kills and short trips. I personally don't have time for the 6 hour range trips very often. You're not risking tassets...unless you decide to skull before solo trips for some reason, and they have they same magic malus as barrows, with a slightly greater range defense value. The ony minions hitting you will be range and mage, so I don't see your logic there.

That is, unless you use a combination of karils top/bottom and a barrows top/bottom like I do, in which case you would only substitute the relative piece of equipment, I just assumed that doing that would be obvious enough to be understood without further explanation.

If you earn over 200k per hour, as the OP obviously can, you should be praying at least +10% strength any time you are training. +8 prayer > +4 strength. Ranging also happens to be faster and less risky, I don't know of any advantages to melee.

That is +6 strength bonus, and as said before, I use the 5% prayers. 75 points usually lasts long enough to kill the 20ish wyverns that it takes for a full load(barring times when I accidentily leave piety on). faster? that is simply not true at all, not sure where you got that idea. I suppose that you could use onyx bolts, and maybe be faster, but that seems impractical...less risky? I don't see how it's any more risky than meleeing fire giants, their max hits are similar if I remember correctly, granted wyverns do hit more consistantly, they don't do so enough to pose any real threat as long as you glance at the screen at least every 2 minutes or so.

EDIT: The "best" bandos setup for an attacker is, in my opinion, karil top, bandos tass, d boots, gs, fury, neitz, rol, cape etc, but it seems easier to find a team when "full bandos" is part of your resume.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Bandos has the highest range defense in the game, so it's the best for wyverns, sara, and bandos soloing(or tankining if you don't use guthans for some reason).

Prayer bonus rules at wyverns, ranging is much better for sara, and risking bandos tassets while soloing for +2 strength (and getting hit a lot more by minions) is just stupid.

Why would you be praying at wyverns? Melee rules there, and I never use prayer other than the momentary bits of piety for d mace specs. Ranging achieves longer trips with more total kills, this is true, but "better" is a subjective term. "Better" could mean faster kills and short trips. I personally don't have time for the 6 hour range trips very often. You're not risking tassets...unless you decide to skull before solo trips for some reason, and they have they same magic malus as barrows, with a slightly greater range defense value. The ony minions hitting you will be range and mage, so I don't see your logic there.

That is, unless you use a combination of karils top/bottom and a barrows top/bottom like I do, in which case you would only substitute the relative piece of equipment, I just assumed that doing that would be obvious enough to be understood without further explanation.

If you earn over 200k per hour, as the OP obviously can, you should be praying at least +10% strength any time you are training. +8 prayer > +4 strength. Ranging also happens to be faster and less risky, I don't know of any advantages to melee.

That is +6 strength bonus, and as said before, I use the 5% prayers. 75 points usually lasts long enough to kill the 20ish wyverns that it takes for a full load(barring times when I accidentily leave piety on). faster? that is simply not true at all, not sure where you got that idea. I suppose that you could use onyx bolts, and maybe be faster, but that seems impractical...less risky? I don't see how it's any more risky than meleeing fire giants, their max hits are similar if I remember correctly, granted wyverns do hit more consistantly, they don't do so enough to pose any real threat as long as you glance at the screen at least every 2 minutes or so.

EDIT: The "best" bandos setup for an attacker is, in my opinion, karil top, bandos tass, d boots, gs, fury, neitz, rol, cape etc, but it seems easier to find a team when "full bandos" is part of your resume.

I was referring to sara when I was talking about ranger. A bandos attacker with high prayer should have karils top, your right, but I haven't noticed the 'full bandos' part, it's usually combat and godsword style. +10% strength is faster then +5% and +4 prayer.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Ok, I see the misundrstanding, but have you ever actually tried being in a melee team? I don't see how you could think that kills would be faster via range if you had. Ruby specs DO speed up kills, but not enough to make up the lower damage rate. It is more dangerous though, yes this is true, but zil just doesn't have the KO ability to warrant fear in my opinion.

Also, the increased prayer bonus is not enough to make prayer potions unnecessary when you up the level of prayer, so I don't. It is not a money issue, it is simply a matter of convenience.

Also, doesn't the whole gp/hour factor become diminished when you do not spend every hour making money? I personally spend a lot of time loitering around banks and chatting, which I'm sure diminishes my gp/hour rates, but I still have a lot of expendable "income."

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Ok, I see the misundrstanding, but have you ever actually tried being in a melee team? I don't see how you could think that kills would be faster via range if you had. Ruby specs DO speed up kills, but not enough to make up the lower damage rate. It is more dangerous though, yes this is true, but zil just doesn't have the KO ability to warrant fear in my opinion.

Also, the increased prayer bonus is not enough to make prayer potions unnecessary when you up the level of prayer, so I don't. It is not a money issue, it is simply a matter of convenience.

Also, doesn't the whole gp/hour factor become diminished when you do not spend every hour making money? I personally spend a lot of time loitering around banks and chatting, which I'm sure diminishes my gp/hour rates, but I still have a lot of expendable "income."

Melee is much harder in zilly teams. You end up either taking a bird and getting 40 kill trips with a 3 man team, or taking a unicorn and using up massive amount of purple sweets. Range can be done almost indefenitally with 0 sweets. It's pretty close, but I'm going to have to say that range is just plain faster - ruby bolts + +15% pray flashing (very dangerous and difficult with melee) + almost constant attacks, even when being followed; with melee, half the time you end up with only 2 players attacking) + zillys considerably lower range defence make for better ranging then meleeing. Even then, the +3 extra weight of chestplate is just another negative, along with lower defence and a HUGE loss make that +4 strength look pretty puny compared to torag's platebody.

As for the money, it depends - it also has to do with a lot of factors like how much you enjoy making money. What with merchanting and all the other 'passive' money makers out there, everyone should be using at least +10%. It's 2-3 prayer pots for a task, not that much of a hassle and ups your XP\GP rates considerably.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

"Not that much of a hassle" is less convenient than no hassle at all, correct?

Maybe it is just me, but I turn run off while atacking, and only flip it on if she takes a liking to me. Really don't end up using that many sweets, but I suppose that the exact number that a "massive amount" consists of is subjective. Pray flashing is NOT an option for me anymore because my mouse often double clicks and other tiems is completely unresponsive, anyways did you not just comment on pray flashing to be a "pain?" or was that somone else?

Bandos has HIGHER range defense than torags, and bree does the vast majority of the damage, at least to me. Starfire's pokes are annoying, but not that significant, and you should only be taking one hit from zil(max is 25ish, correct?), or none at all if you've got your mouse over the minimap ready to step away as soon as you here the "schwing" sound.

Maybe it is just me, but I turn run off while atacking, and only flip it on if she takes a liking to me. Really don't end up using that many sweets, but I suppose that the exact number that a "massive amount" consists of is subjective. Pray flashing is NOT an option for me anymore because my mouse often double clicks and other tiems is completely unresponsive, anyways did you not just comment on pray flashing to be a "pain?" or was that somone else?

Bandos has HIGHER range defense than torags, and bree does the vast majority of the damage, at least to me. Starfire's pokes are annoying, but not that significant, and you should only be taking one hit from zil(max is 25ish, correct?), or none at all if you've got your mouse over the minimap ready to step away as soon as you here the "schwing" sound.

Max is 28. Bandos' 1 higher range defence doesn't make up for the big drop in melee defence; Star and Zilly far make up for that. I do the same thing when meleeing, but range has it far easier and you don't even have to take purple sweets. I've found that most meleers end up taking a spirit terrorbird over a unicorn because of it (I'm looking at you, hemen :twisted: ). Pray flashing is annoying when your meleeing and don't have to pay much attention, it's very simple when your boss fighting (and not likely to be reading\surfing at the same time :lol: )

DeviledEgg24.png

Max is 28. Bandos' 1 higher range defence doesn't make up for the big drop in melee defence; Star and Zilly far make up for that. I do the same thing when meleeing, but range has it far easier and you don't even have to take purple sweets. I've found that most meleers end up taking a spirit terrorbird over a unicorn because of it (I'm looking at you, hemen :twisted: ). Pray flashing is annoying when your meleeing and don't have to pay much attention, it's very simple when your boss fighting (and not likely to be reading\surfing at the same time :lol: )

It's completely impossible if you click the prayer once and it immediately flashes on and then off(personal problem, but I'm sure the vast majority of people don't pray flash at all anyways). Star won't be alive as long to do damage, and from what I've seen, better armour really doesn't affect your damage taken from zil MUCH, it is of course lowered in the long run, but a series of single hits with a relatively large amount in between them(probably like 3-4 hits per kill if you're slow) has a very "long" run for that decrease in damage to become noticeable. Brees barrage is constant sometimes like when you get unlucky with the time that everyone attacked and you get hit by every single one of the horse mans arrows because you were the last to attack again right before bree can attack again...Of course the 1 extra point doesn't make MUCH of a difference, but the simple fact is that in any situation where having a higher number is optimal, 6783 will be better than 6782, regardless of how small the difference is, it is still there.

Those are randomly chosen numbers that have no relation to the topic, by the way.

It's completely impossible if you click the prayer once and it immediately flashes on and then off(personal problem, but I'm sure the vast majority of people don't pray flash at all anyways). Star won't be alive as long to do damage, and from what I've seen, better armour really doesn't affect your damage taken from zil MUCH, it is of course lowered in the long run, but a series of single hits with a relatively large amount in between them(probably like 3-4 hits per kill if you're slow) has a very "long" run for that decrease in damage to become noticeable. Brees barrage is constant sometimes like when you get unlucky with the time that everyone attacked and you get hit by every single one of the horse mans arrows because you were the last to attack again right before bree can attack again...Of course the 1 extra point doesn't make MUCH of a difference, but the simple fact is that in any situation where having a higher number is optimal, 6783 will be better than 6782, regardless of how small the difference is, it is still there.

That is true. However, the infinitesimally small effect of +1 range defence is beat by the big drop in melee defence - Star hits you every now and then, making for a small (but still larger then an unmeasurable increase in range defence) increase in damage.

DeviledEgg24.png

woah! ping you get elysian sigil drop with espada? if you did..jammy sob....perfect timing just when i couldn't use my phone as modem to get to runescape you get a sigil lol and a elysian one at that...

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

I see that they have a nice little strength bonus. I am wondering if it is worth the 22 or so million for it though? Could someone give me advice on this? Of course I guess worth is all relative. While someone may think it is worth it, another person will not.

Compfreak. What I said was nothing more than a light-hearted rib at you. Also, and I believe you are speaking to the other person as well. I know I suck at grammar, but I really don't care. I am trying to find out some answers on Bandos as well as was the OP. My point was that the person who posted stat comparisons was possibly trying to help out OP making a purchasing decision based on stat comparisons. OP did make a statement "I just got elysian sigil drop and i want to buy them, but they are extremally expensive."

So obviously it sounded as the price was a factor to them.

If a light-hearted rib on an online forum makes you this angry, you really should check in to taking some anger intervention classes. Replying to posts with comments that are not in anyway related to the thread add nothing. If this is any indication of how you react to things in real life, you are going to be exhausting a lot of energy and time fighting senseless battles all your life and causing yourself undue stress.

If no one has any more advice for me on this, or if all we can do is flame each other and pound chests and put others down maybe I should find another online RS community. Sad thing is it probably wouldn't be any different.

Personally, the advantage of bandos (I have chestplate, but not tassets :cry: ) is having good, NON-DEGRADING armour that is cheaper than dragon pl8 but has better stats

It also looks AMAZING <3:

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I see that they have a nice little strength bonus. I am wondering if it is worth the 22 or so million for it though? Could someone give me advice on this? Of course I guess worth is all relative. While someone may think it is worth it, another person will not.

Compfreak. What I said was nothing more than a light-hearted rib at you. Also, and I believe you are speaking to the other person as well. I know I suck at grammar, but I really don't care. I am trying to find out some answers on Bandos as well as was the OP. My point was that the person who posted stat comparisons was possibly trying to help out OP making a purchasing decision based on stat comparisons. OP did make a statement "I just got elysian sigil drop and i want to buy them, but they are extremally expensive."

So obviously it sounded as the price was a factor to them.

If a light-hearted rib on an online forum makes you this angry, you really should check in to taking some anger intervention classes. Replying to posts with comments that are not in anyway related to the thread add nothing. If this is any indication of how you react to things in real life, you are going to be exhausting a lot of energy and time fighting senseless battles all your life and causing yourself undue stress.

If no one has any more advice for me on this, or if all we can do is flame each other and pound chests and put others down maybe I should find another online RS community. Sad thing is it probably wouldn't be any different.

Personally, the advantage of bandos (I have chestplate, but not tassets :cry: ) is having good, NON-DEGRADING armour that is cheaper than dragon pl8 but has better stats

It also looks AMAZING <3:

Dragon plate is 8.6mil and bandos is like 12.6 or something like that. Dragon also has higher melee def. So dragon plate is quite a bit cheaper and better for most uses.

Assassin1357.png

The argument of getting Bandos over Torag is ridiculous. If you can afford Bandos than you can afford Torag, buy both. I wear bandos plate and tassets while slayer and I never need the extra defense bonus of Torags. I have max str bonus and all the defense I need with Bandos. And no I don't take food on tasks or have high def.

I also have Torags and other pieces of barrows that I use when needed but for most training the augment that Torags is better because of the higher defense is ridiculous as its not needed.

• 3 years later...

and the price is jumping obviously if he wants the to train with its pointless because obviously the Torag pl8/legs is way better than bandos so why waste money on something that costs more and has less defence

-.- torag is degradable you don't compare a degradable armour with non d, I'm ganna get to the poinnt like I said in previous posts bandos is the second best non-degradable armour in rs behind third age the thing is it easy to make money in rs I dunno why people cant see that in f2p get 1k yews per day for a month you will get 15m that's only for f2p. While you have billions of options in mems..... just buy bandos as of the update of eoc removing specs all weopons will decline in price while armour will rise due too the health boost