1700 Total - ONE Summoning...

Okay guys, rate me. #-o

1700 Total, took me quite awhile to get. Wasn't planning on it though, until I saw I had 1698 total :lol: .

1700totalmg8.jpg

"To all you youngsters reading this, if you are under 25 STOP PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW. Life is to short and you are only that young once. Trust me when i say this, take advantage of the girls now. Once they are 25+ and have been around a few times they arnt dumb anymore, the fun is all over."

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

One question, how can you hate summoning without even training it?

One question, how can you hate smoking without even trying it?

very very very bad analogy dude. :)

god these titles are old..

+1. i guess it'll help if no one posts with these thread title.

so i heard you can't type proper english

True.

And Bursted made a very good point, if it's level one, then you've never trained it, so how do you know?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Oh Jesus you guys.

Someone please close this or something, the achievement was supposed to be about 1700 total without any summoning levels..

Sorry I wasn't clear on that. :roll:

"To all you youngsters reading this, if you are under 25 STOP PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW. Life is to short and you are only that young once. Trust me when i say this, take advantage of the girls now. Once they are 25+ and have been around a few times they arnt dumb anymore, the fun is all over."

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

1700 is easy without summoning...Remeber before it came out?Maxed players got 1700 without summoning. :roll:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

^^ Considering you only have 1600 total, you're not one to judge eh? :roll:

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Thank you. ::'

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

^^ At the two posters above, I'm not refusing to train summoning, i'm just holding off on it for awhile so I can keep my combat down. I have all of the charms i've picked up banked.

At those who rated: thanks :|

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Your making a big deal about getting 1700 with ONE summoning...people have done it before summoning came out. :roll:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

People think neglecting most recent skill is a good thing sadly its not, it's like me saying, 99 evertyhing - 1 Mining! what will people say? get 99 Mining!

congratulations on 1700 though!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Your making a big deal about getting 1700 with ONE summoning...people have done it before summoning came out. :roll:

If it's so easy why dont you have it? You only have 1600 WITH summoning

Nice total and without summoning... 8/10

You really should train it and reap the benefits tho

beenbeen.png

i never rated :o 8\10. Although, Summon is very fun :P But still, it's your acc so do what you want.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

I am saving my charms, and someday when I feel like training it I will.

Training slayer right now to about 70, keep my charm count going then maybe I'll train it! :-#

EDIT: And at Guthan, you're saying that people have done what I have done before. OBVIOUSLY. I never said I was the first to do it.

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.