02-February-2009 Behind The Scenes - February

Toad

I don't know why you guys are still talking about the ruined Slayer/Summoning exp argument, when a Jmod posted that the development team has taken this into serious consideration. I'm sure it will be a mediocre way of training slayer, but will be a fun minigame.

Also, a system update which led to a post by Mod Emilee largely hinting at a huge update next week, like Soul Wars. :P

Quick find code: 15-16-127-58343569 Last Post

Does it explain why there wasn't an update this week? Because now they have four to do and only three weeks to release them.

Perhaps they're releasing the 150th quest after all and combining all the small "updates" like price check, quest reorganization, and Randoms rework in one update...they just wanted to keep it really "hush hush" ;)

EDIT: I forgot to include the OTHER HALF of what I was thinking. Mah bahd. '-'

hzvjpwS.gif

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why you guys are still talking about the ruined Slayer/Summoning exp argument, when a Jmod posted that the development team has taken this into serious consideration. I'm sure it will be a mediocre way of training slayer, but will be a fun minigame.

Also, a system update which led to a post by Mod Emilee largely hinting at a huge update next week, like Soul Wars. :P

Quick find code: 15-16-127-58343569 Last Post

Does it explain why there wasn't an update this week? Because now they have four to do and only three weeks to release them.

Perhaps they're releasing the 150th quest after all and combining all the small "updates" like price check, quest reorganization, and Randoms rework in one update...they just wanted to keep it really "hush hush" ;)

EDIT: I forgot to include the OTHER HALF of what I was thinking. Mah bahd. '-'

How much as I would like it, there are only 3 update weeks left in february. That means or Soul Wars, or the Evil Tree D&D have to be combined with the quest or all those small updates.

priest_wiz.png

Im thinking for the next 3 weeks we will get

1. soul wars

2. evil tree

3. everything else

I dont think random removal warrants its own week, its an awesome update but its not like you need time to go check it out.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Im thinking for the next 3 weeks we will get

1. soul wars

2. evil tree

3. everything else

I dont think random removal warrants its own week, its an awesome update but its not like you need time to go check it out.

Actually, I anticipate the random removal above all else. I don't particularly like Distractions and Diversions and Runescape's minigames are always hit or miss.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I agree the random removal may be the biggest update, but doesnt jagex have a tendency to pile together minor updates

let me update that last

1. soul wars

2. evil tree

3. random events+quest resort+price check etc.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

I agree the random removal may be the biggest update, but doesnt jagex have a tendency to pile together minor updates

let me update that last

1. soul wars

2. evil tree

3. random events+quest resort+price check etc.

How is this different?

I think 2. and 3. will be switched.

priest_wiz.png