Weekly Poll: What would you do if you lost your RS wealth?

n_odie

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Depends how I lost it, if I spent it all on 1 skill like I just have I would start making it back like I am but if I got hacked for ALOT, they i'm not sure until it happens which I hope not. Then some may argue spending it all on 1 skill isn't losing it...

Lol psi.. you already *did* spend all your money on one skill =P

If I lost it, I'd just keep playing how I do.. I tend to accumulate money over time, I'd just refrain from spending it on skills as I tend to

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had it done twice, just by being a dumb n00b carrying items around. and semi-retired but came back because of the lust and attraction to rs :lol:

idk about 3rd time, considering i'm smarter with things now..

but i might just quit again, considering i'm exponentially richer than i was before :D

dtownboy.png

chatscreen-1-1.jpg

Brawl Code: 1633-9644-2679 (always up for a battle! PM me.)

Hello Friend,

I lost 3 mill from indian scammers. I trust fellow country man but he take advantage of my niceness.

I just slowly worked back, and now I lock my computer at home with chain and padlock. Makes remembering password no problem.

Good Luck Bro.

Ranked #1 Farming in India.

Baby I Just Here to Spread the Love.

It's bad when you have to lock your computer up to save your password. =\

TBH if I lost my fortune I'd just build it back again. Unless I had hundreds of millions, it wouldn't take all that long to get back anyways. I've lsoti t before, I lost 25Mil, but I just made it back. ::'

v178InvestmentBlog.jpg

Juss 4 weeks ago i got hacked and lost 28.7m....when i got on my account, i was devastated because it took me a longgg time to earn all that money...after that i thought i was done forever but....my runescape addiction could not be held off any longer after 2 weeks...

still playin and got 3.2m back so far =/

Fire_Water06.png

Fire_Water06.png

We Don't Choose Our Birth, And We Don't Choose Our Death......

fire_water06.gif

Fire_water06.png

I didn't really lose my wealth, I spent it all on 99 Construction and my house. :shock: Ever since, I first hunted Chompies for their raw hide but that is only 300k an hour, it'll only be worth it if they rise to 4k each. (Not sure why they were EVER worth 1.5k... :roll: )

Then I fished about 1000 Sharks to afford a Whip and then I killed a bunch of Abyssal Demons and got another Whip and about 400k of other stuff as well. Then I hunted some Green Dragons which turns out to be 400k per hour and then I tried Blue Dragons which turns out to only be 300k per hour...and they were empty as well. :?

Now I have roughly 4M and 1M worth of Flatpacks. (Someone PLEASE buy them from me? :( There's only 2000 of them and I obviously can't afford an expensive thing to lend out for junk) But anyhoo, I'm fishing more Sharks in hopes to get a Big Shark and at the moment I have almost 1M worth of more Sharks. I'm also merchanting 2 Whips at a time in the GE for about 40k profit each per day. (Any better methods to merchant? :( ) I am also very close to being able to do While Guthix Sleeps for a free 2.5M but I'm too lazy to do 5 more quests for now.

So yeah that's my story. :o

Hmm also forgot that I tried Bandos for 7 hours straight and didn't even get a Shard. -.- Also forgot that I have enough points for 50 Penguin points for free money. :ohnoes:

Step 1: skill 100k.

Step 2: Green Dragons until 500k.

Step 3: Barrow until 1-4m.

Step 4: Godwars until happy.

Remember Stealing Creation? You start with nothing and work up, its possible. If armor costs you too much, get full void or fighter torso. Quitting would mean you truly lose your items, but otherwise you can make them back, slowly or fast. Hope this post helps!

Doom, chaos, and destruction are all around us, GET USED TO IT!

okay... well i worked super harn on my main to get a santa in f2p, thinking that the santa hat is the most amazing thing on runescape. Well, i finally got the hat after about 2 weeks of merchanting. \' Two weeks later, the wilderness is removed, unfair trading is removed, and i can't give any money to my pure. So i went to the falador party room and dropped my santa and the 14m in items i had. it felt pretty good to finally quit runescape. (even tho i still play on my pure).