have you made money and not realised?

ieuanty

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

today i was planting a few kwuarm seeds doing some slayer and some clues from slayer (3) 2 lvl 3's 1 lvl 2 and ended up with around 800k profit treasure trails added up to around 400k kwuarms broke even as i spent the profit buying kwuarms until i just about broke even had a fire giants task got 3 rune scims teeth half of key

aberrant spectres (currently fighting) within 50 kills ive got 150k of herbs 2 black mystic bottoms 2 rune full helms and some addy platelegs which does kinda prove slayer monster rule but only a bit

slayer with farming really does add up to great xp you lose a bit of slayer xp but it doesn't take long to plant seeds

please post with casual money making plans for the communinty slayer is ok cash sometimes varies depending on tasks managing my kingdom mini game thingy is good cash i think and take but a few minutes please share with the world (also xtra xp boosts are nice

also you have the rest of your life to play runescape stay focused on your chosen goal but don't grind until your eyes are red from staring at the screen plant a few seeds go beat the bork (i havn't been but ive been told it is good for a few charms and stuff) go do something related to what your doing but a more fun version to keep you interested and remember why bother playing if you hate doing the skill your doing its a game enjoy it :thumbsup:

Ieuanty.gif

ieuanty.png

drops worthy of note: karils top

slayer drops: 1 g maul 2 adamant boots

[hide=]lolandrew330.pnggrammar-book.jpg51%2BjGVeu76L._SS500_.jpg[/hide]

That being said, yes, I do realize when I make money. To be honest, the importance of those 'passive' moneymakers is greatly overstated - they earn so little and take up a good chunk of time that they end up losing you opportunity time.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

yes. mostly from slayer tasks. I come from a fire giants task to realize i just made 300k from the drops.

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

tl; dr

tdp. Stupid.

OT : Iv noticed if you take the little extra time to take a route thats a little longer, you can end up making money.

Got membership a few days ago, needed to spin flax for some crafting levels. It profited me 200k.

One time I had about 200 kwuarm seeds in my bank that I had bought for 3k each, and I posted on the forums that Kwuarms are more profitable to plant than ranarrs because the seed is 3k and the herb is 3k so the average profit is blah blah...and another guy was like, no, kwuarm seeds are like 6k...so I checked and I was like :shock: and I sold all of my seeds for a big profit. :thumbsup:

Another time someone asked for a PC on my Bandos Plate and I realized it was 2m higher than the price I bought it for. So I sold it...and later on it eased back down to the original price I got it at and I bought it back. :thumbsup:

I'm sorry but a lot of us just cannot understand your post, mostly due to the lack of periods, I think. If you want to create a new topic, you're welcome to do so, but please try your best to make it easy to read and understand. From what I can understand, this does sound like it might be better suited in Questionnaires anyway?

tl; dr

Please don't spam.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog