Feb 9 2009: The Future of Runescape

Omali

I don't see why the TET have been getting so tetchy, the regulars will still attend your events and the ones you lose to Jagex's imitations won't be the ones that make the events worth going to anyway so they may even be doing you a favour. :P

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a less serious note... *throws shoes at Andrew Gower*
You made me laugh and I choked on my popcorn. :P Shame on you.

But it really should be *throws shoes at Geoff Iddison* because Andrew's position at Jagex is staying the same, as far as I know.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Couldn't it just be that his Runescape character is level 21 ? After all its said in continuance to "i'm an active RS player" and its even in the same sentence.

Why would he tell the whole world how old he is, for no apparent reason, in a letter that would make the statement totally off-topic?

Quote from developmag.com

Mark (Gerhard) joined Jagex in February 2008 from GTECH where he served as the Principle Security Architect for the National Lottery. He has held numerous executive positions and has over 14 years experience working in the technology sector.

So he started making serious money at the age of 7, according some :thumbsup:

On a side note. I see ppl accusing Jagex of wanting to rip off TET, when TET in essence is a rip-off, or rather a fabulous continuation of RsTrivia formed by a woman named Leza who coveted in-game social interaction more than levelling up. So who says its a bad thing to rip-off ideas? Its more of an honor, to be acknowledged as the foundation of what could turn out to be a great idea.

and on a REALLY off topic side note. Go check out markgerhard.com , that guy rules! :thumbsup:

After hearing virtually nothing during the Iddison era a few days after Gerhard became CEO they got in touch with me about MechScape World. Definitely seems like Jagex are moving in the right direction.

Why would he tell the whole world how old he is, for no apparent reason, in a letter that would make the statement totally off-topic?

It was an attempt at self-deprecating humour...

ren_tbv450.png

Mechscape World (the original MechScape fansite)

After hearing virtually nothing during the Iddison era a few days after Gerhard became CEO they got in touch with me about MechScape World. Definitely seems like Jagex are moving in the right direction.

It was an attempt at self-deprecating humour...

he should leave that for rowan atkinson :)

If anything, we see the members version as an expansion pack for those that really love the game and we feel both games are substantive in their own right.

first expansion i've paid over $100 for. -.-

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

Also, in many cases, the main game is usually larger than any expansion packs. :)

+1

true that.

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

I have a quote from MMG.... Ill just post the image, this is from the "Mark Gerhard Actively monitoring RSOF Live" Thread, but I think it holds some significance here:

28citlw.png

In game tools for fansite admins! :o Spawn me a godsword please? :pray:

Either way, maybe that Jagex wont make their own events, but just sponsor fansite events?

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading