Wow, cool username! game

ilovesilvia

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People compliment me in-game on an original username.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

ive seen:

y

yo

ninja

b

serious

t

damn nerd

p3n1s a5s ( :wall: )

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

ive seen:

y

yo

ninja

b

serious

t

damn nerd

p3n1s a5s ( :wall: )

I know that "T" and "Ninja" belong to the same person. He also has a main account, which is very high-levelled and also with a great name, reminds me of the Italian Mob.

I have an account named "Luftballons". (a reference to the song "99 Luftballons", pretty interesting that "Luftballoons" was already claimed though...) I also have a three letters long username "Z8w". I think all three letter usernames are already claimed :)

I once saw "Tool" in Lumbridge. Not too long ago. I also have seen "Battlestaves" in Forsakenmage's chat. And "Sokeripala" (it's Finnish and means "a piece of sugar") was funny too :thumbsup:

I have an account named "Luftballons". (a reference to the song "99 Luftballons", pretty interesting that "Luftballoons" was already claimed though...)
Originally sung in German, it was later re-recorded in English as "99 Red Balloons".
That's why noone's heard of it before. :P
imagangster.png

I have these names:

"You Received" (you may see me go in chats and saying things like "6738019 Gold as your split of this drop: 1 x Bandos hilt." XD)

"The Item You" (same as You Received... I say "are borrowing will be returned to it's owner in a minute." XD)

I have more as well but those are the notable ones :P

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

[hide=]
I once met a player with a 2-letter name. I thought that was impossible to do until then. Don't remember which letters though.

Anyway, I think my name is cool...most people don't realize it's an acronym though. Stands for pi...that is, "The ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter." Friends call me pi. (Actually, most of my friends use my real name, so make that "clanmates" I guess.) One guy said they'd call me "Circle," to which I pointed out that "Circle" would be Apeface...that is, "All points equidistant from a center." And I promptly checked to see if that username was available. :D

It wasn't, but I claimed Apefac2718 instead, since the mathematical constant e is approximately 2.718, so I felt justified in the substitution. :thumbup:

[/hide]You are a nerd.

Dont attempt to undermine him just because you didnt understand what he said, maybe if you had an IQ above your age you would be able to comprehend what he wrote. :shame:

2eprbpj.png

I have many friends with cool names. Bob the Spy. Level 3 Goblin.

Don't feel like screenieing.

I know why you "don't feel like screenieing." notice that level 3 goblin is 14 characters... :thumbdown:

Please only post real usernames. ::'

LOL.

[hide=]
I once met a player with a 2-letter name. I thought that was impossible to do until then. Don't remember which letters though.

Anyway, I think my name is cool...most people don't realize it's an acronym though. Stands for pi...that is, "The ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter." Friends call me pi. (Actually, most of my friends use my real name, so make that "clanmates" I guess.) One guy said they'd call me "Circle," to which I pointed out that "Circle" would be Apeface...that is, "All points equidistant from a center." And I promptly checked to see if that username was available. :D

It wasn't, but I claimed Apefac2718 instead, since the mathematical constant e is approximately 2.718, so I felt justified in the substitution. :thumbup:

[/hide]You are a nerd.

Dont attempt to undermine him just because you didnt understand what he said, maybe if you had an IQ above your age you would be able to comprehend what he wrote. :shame:

Nerds.jpg

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

Heh, I have a couple "good" usernames I made:

This Evening (my skiller)

End Slavery (Heh, totally random. I made him look like a slave, tattered clothes and the haloween broomstick, and go around sweeping the floors :lol:

Tet Event

Level 138s (Heh, made when summoning dev diaries came out.

Heh anyways Ive seen several cool names out there, Ill name a few:

American

S

Rofl

Hot

copyofsunny2hy0tp7.jpg

This_Evening.png

I saw this guy in the G.E. name "High Alching". I thought it was cool. ::' Didn't get a ss though. :-#

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I'm workin on a Mage/range tank called "gorgeous war"

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~