Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who is runescape's main protagonist?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

J35u5_M4
[ Display Name History ]

J35u5_M4

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,319 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:J35u5 M4
  • Clan:True Maxed
I think you're (not you but the character you control)

You write the history in RS (Even though there is only 1 way to do so).

For example, on WGS, you do the quest, Duradel dies, you don't, he doesn't.

You're the main protagonist tbh :P

Posted Image

Abc1230
[ Display Name History ]

Abc1230

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,416 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Hans

'nuff said

Zierro
[ Display Name History ]

Zierro

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,253 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
There are none in multi player games unless it's co-op.

Vezon Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Vezon Dash

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,276 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Every noob thinks Saradomin in the protagonist. But there is no real one except yourself just because all of the quests are focused on your character.

Cosa Nostra
[ Display Name History ]

Cosa Nostra

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN '07:CosaNostra42

When you first log on and are on tutorial island about to customize you char and you see that little bald dude with the green shirt and the bage pants, HE would be the true protagonist. A protagonist is the main character in an immersive story, it doesn't even have to be a game. If you have a movie that's shot in pov than the main char would be a protagonist. Your char is the protagonist, the only protagonist, doesn't matter if it's mmo, multiplayer, co-op, or what ever. Think of it this way, yes there are thousands of Runescape players and they all interact and trade with each other but does the land of Runescape really need to kill Derolith over 3 thousand times, does Gertrude lose her cat 50 times a day, does the black arm gang keep steeling half the shield of aruv over and over and over again, I mean shit dude no, these things only happen once while you are immersed in the land of Runescape playing as the protagonist. Now what brought me to this thread is I was trying to find out his name. Does the runescape protagonist have a name? That should be the question we need to answer. Now normally a protagonist doesnt have a name for the sake of immersion like in fallout or the elder scrolls but  in Minecraft the protagonist is named Steve, more of as an inside joke but you get the picture. Now does the runescape protagonist have a name. Honestly I would call him Bob because of Teh noob show. He uses that default char so I think the protagonists name should be Bob. If people are in agreement then you can argue that the main protagonist is Bob from Teh noob show.

Hope that helps, 

La Cosa Nostra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users