your first attempt at a 99.?.?

Beeskers503

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first 99 attempt was wc, I quit at 99. I have no 99s but I am currently going for cooking....Shut up, it's a useful skill.

Wait what? You quit at 99 but don't have any 99's? :shock: :P

My first goal was Defence (which I got \' ) I don't really know what my next one will be... I'm in the process of training attack and strength, but I might focus on range a bit more (So people will take me to GWD <3: )

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

First try is/was Woodcutting. It's cape looks cool and it's kinda good to have a non-buyable skill as a first skill :thumbsup: Anyways.. I chopped and I chopped (in Rimmington ofc as Draynor is FTL for powerwcing) like from 85 to 92 purely on willows, then chopped till 93 with willows/yews combo (then got a bit bored and didn't chop as much as I had planned) UNTIL... Jagex tweaked the deposit box in Rimmington so only P2P'ers can use it :wall: (I had Rocking Out done BTW) and then I kinda quit. Since October when they did it I have only logged in for Christmas event \' and to check out some updates. So "only" 5m xp to go :roll: .

What a fail :D

But it's still going to be my first skillcape when I get a better computer (my mom promised to get me a laptop :pray: ) and some will to play RS, which is REALLY time-consuming.

FFS, wrote too much again...

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

Sat down camped at Cathy for 2 months hit 99 with yews. Then Camped at pictoris for 3+ months and hit 99 fish...making a total of 70m I presume. So I spent a about 5m Using maples to 99 Firemaking which isn't a noob cape but it shows determination. And well finally I had some spare cash so I plan to get the nooby booby 99 Cook :thumbsup: .

calzer101.png

Thanks mods I lost all my record of my 99's GF

i started back in the miniclip disease so i was sorta new. As soon as I saw people with armor, I knew it would cost money... Killed men for nothing... Then i looked at a few skills and looked that 99 smithing can make me stuff. So that was technically the first one, but i never really went with it. Then multiple times i wanted to go for 99 mining when seeing how expensive reunite ore was. never followed with that after getting bored... soooo i never really had patience to get it and now that i have patience now that i am older and mature, I simply dont have the time.

I've told myself a million times, I like this skill, I want to get level 99 in this, I get bored, quit, create a new character and the process starts again. I have never got a level 99 in nearly four years of playing. Ah well, never thought it was too important and my attention span just isn't that good, I need to get off the computer and do something else at least every hour or so.