Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol no..

Style: Destroy the enemy NPC general or reduce the enemy reinforcements to 0

Limits: Level 51-70 players (level range breakup: 51-60, 61-70)

Maximum players per team: 40 Horde/40 Alliance

Minimum players per team: 10 Horde/10 Alliance

Win Conditions: Kill the enemy's General or Reduce enemy Reinforcements to 0

It seemed similar to me. Or at least was the first thing I thought of when I got a description of the game. Sure it isn't entirely the same but similar.

I am sure that Alterac Valley is much better though. Runescape combat is the lose.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

Not a big fan of the minigame. It's only good on heavily populated worlds. Otherwise, there's simply not enough people to put up a good defense on the Obelisk, your avatar, AND gather soul fragments. Still, the game is really good with gambles--they give lots of summoning second ingredients like Larupia furs and unicorn horns.

The new slayer headband is epic, and it sounds like the new piece of headwear to wear when hunting the mole?

hzvjpwS.gif

Looks like a neat minigame, shame I will be having to wait for a few days before I can play it because I am still banned XD

Does anyone have a screenshot of the cockatrice pet out in the open? Would be cool to see what these look like :D

The new update to the Seers Village achievment diary seems good though, now those headbands have more use than what they did before.

Pathetic. I am on a server right now where the blue team is the only team that can capture territory. Even when the red team goes into empty territory, the progress bar goes up as if we were the blue team.

Quality assurance at its finest.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Pathetic. I am on a server right now where the blue team is the only team that can capture territory. Even when the red team goes into empty territory, the progress bar goes up as if we were the blue team.

Quality assurance at its finest.

Are you sure there aren't more red people occupying that territory?

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

im glad jagex learned form the castle wars barricades... honestly. their are some key points in this game one barricade just ENDS a teams progress. or could from what i saw.

all i know is, if you play castle wars and you have used barricades tactically, you are going to get a slight advantage I stopped like, probably a dozen people out of 40 because they didnt realize i was standing on top of a barricade.

39 wolf bones, 28 vampire dust.

No new or interesting equipment + a boring game + rewards that arent "worth it" = a short lived mini game.

How can you decide that so quickly? Every new thing takes some time to get used to.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif