We don't need ":)".

DAE2008

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone call the local nurseries, it appears they've misplaced another baby.

Now now, don't cry. We know where your mommy and daddy are, we're just trying to get the RSOF on the phone so they can come pick you up.

Hahahaha!!!! :) :) :) :)

He was trying to make it more personal, as someone else stated it could have been. "Hello paying customers, I am now the new CEO. Let me tell you why this is important, because as you can see, with me as Technology Leader (or w\e) profits have increased ten fold! And... " By then everyone's fallen asleep. Grow up

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

OMGWTFBBQ

In his new anouncment he had like

Smileys

In this post you have used

Abbreviations.

Are you trying to act cute or are you really that hypocritical?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I agree with the thread author, don't be taken in by his false words and smilies! This is what he wants you to think - after he has what he wants he'll just throw us away like we're expendable rubbish. MMG is the devil!

... :roll:

Thanks, you made me lol irl. ;)

P.S. :) is fine, it's that ;) you have to watch out for.

It may not have been as professional as you would've liked, but it certainly got his point across.

In reality, we don't need anything we can just all be dead lifeless.

I don't think ]:)] is that problem at all. i lol'd at the topic once i read it.

:) a smile makes a difference.

IT's probaly his way of reaching out to EVERYONE

not just you.

Q) Samrulz432 - You have bought a type of pking back called pvp, but many people would like pvp to just be in the wild. you could also have worlds where it is worldwide pking, and a couple with just wild pking?

A) I like this idea :) Ill discuss this with the content team in more detail.

Better get the knife.

quit

Oh my god!

There all doing it now, jagex headquaters has become infested with smiley using idiots. :ohnoes:

On a serious note, this is the most unneeded rant i have read in along time. Personally i like that he is trying to talk to us on the level that we see in game. Shows that he wants to be on the level.

Nice guy all round from what i can see.

Foth.png

"Hello my name is Andrew."

OMFG HE FORGOT A COMMA AND HIS NAME IS ANDREW WE MUST KILL HIM BECAUSE HE HAS BAD GRAMMAR KINDA AND HE HAS A NAME NOT VERY POPULAR ANYMORE HE MUST BE OLD.

:roll:

PLEASE DEAR GOD.

Please, not TIF! anything but TIF! GO BACK TO RSOF!!!!! :cry:

^+1

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Oh no! They used it again! :ohnoes: In the post about fixing bounty hunter!

Eek! Twice in two weeks! If I were you, I'd kill myself, really...

What's wrong with using a smiley? I mean... Have you ever used a smiley? Why shouldn't a jagex mod do so? I don't get your point, he was bringing good news, so... wait, I think I get you: he should have used ":D", no?

EisS.gif

One of the top fellows in Jagex used a smiley face in his introduction "speech". You wouldn't get someone who's to take over a company giving a speech and in the middle say, "wicked".

If you were targeting an average age of 15 I think you would.

Zerker_jane.png

One of the top fellows in Jagex used a smiley face in his introduction "speech". You wouldn't get someone who's to take over a company giving a speech and in the middle say, "wicked".

If you were targeting an average age of 15 I think you would.

If you were, you'd use a more stronger word me thinks. ;)

S1r_eatalot.png

Oh... my... God...

Out of all the people who could use such a foul thing, how could the new CEO of Jagex use it? The children around the world will see this and be stunned at how horrible of a person he is. He is in no position to be using smiley faces. He's too official, too high up, and I thought he was at least a good person. How could anyone get away with making a smiley face on an important notice. No, this was his introduction to his entire career. His first impression! From the looks of it, he's going to be a terrible CEO, and ruin Runescape. He'll add more anti-RWT updates (which I recently learned equals anti-FUN), and maybe stick out of place faces all over the game. The second you log on to Runescape, you will see this... "Welcome to Runescape :)" Could you bare to see that? Every single time you logged in, you would be reminded of his terrible attitude. It will ruin the atmosphere of the game! Everyone would quit, Jagex will fail yet again. He'll probably ruin Funorb too, but who cares about that? I even bet he doesn't even know what he's doing, the harm, the pain he's inflicting. He's corrupting the children, just as the new censor is. First, it was "damn", now it's ":)"! That is.. sickening what's next... "LOL"?! If he says "lol" even once, I swear to the Lord, Jesus, and that third thing that I will quit this game right away. The is unrespicable what he's doing here, he should be fired right away!

Wait, no... I mean... WHO CARES!

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000