Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

I hate when people laugh at school because one person laughed.

And it would last like 3 seconds, like HAHAHAAHAH-' like that.

So danm annoying b/c have the people dont even know why everyone is laughing. :wall:

Some people can't help but laugh when other people laugh.

I laugh really easily, so that always happens to me, and it pisses me off, cause it's not funny, but whenever I hear someone laugh, I laugh too. And they always laugh about something unbelievably stupid.

I also hate when people make stupid jokes about suicide. and whine and [bleep] about insignificant they have, and then say they're gonna kill themselves. annoys the [bleep] out of me.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* I hate when you're on the toilet and you let a crap out and the water bounces back up into your hole. It makes me shiver.

Most annoying thing, Ever! :wall:

Hmm I dont like children in films or on adverts, they are always cheesy and annoying or ugly

(not to be vain, It annoys me truely watching them every few mins in the ad breaks)

-Hate that kid from Home Alone, makes me want to punch him in the face everytime i see him.

-Hate people who dont find a joke funny, but instead of staying silent they make some sarcastic comment, or laughing really loudly and violently and then saying "No" afterwards.

-Hate people who talk about others behind their backs, but dont have the guts to say it to their face if they are caught out. (Im sure we are all guilty of talking behind others' backs, but ill say it to their face without fear)

-Adverts for tampons (Sorry ladies, but I hate words such as "seepage" when im eating my dinner.)

-People who say something, forget they say it, then when you mention it argue vehemently that they never said it.

-People who try to enforce their beliefs on others.

-The Pope. (Holier than thou eh? GTFO)

-The traffic lights changing just as you reach them.

-People who choose the urinal next to yours, even though there are like 5 free ones.

-Power Cuts

-When the clocks go forward and I lose an hour...

-Remembering items just after it is too late to go back and get them.

Saying what I hate is really relaxing... Thank you thread maker! :thumbsup:

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

Americans who think that all us brits are pompus stuck up tea drinking, monacle wearing, queen loving limeys. When most are just chavvy, tea drinking, burberry wearing, Jeremy Kyle loving limeys. \'

- Most American comedy

- That stupid Nickolodeon show called LOL. NO DON'T YOU DARE BRING THE INTERNET INTO REAL LIFE :ohnoes:

- People at my college

- Chavs

- People who call things stupid when they obviously have a logical purpose, say for example a lesson at college V.V

- People who used to be your best friend over the internet, suddenly get a boyfriend then act as though they've finally got over being a social reject leaving you in the dust behind them, forever browsing 4chan because you can't even keep friends on the internet :(

- People who use Gay as an insult

- Busdrivers/train conductors who ask my age. I'm SMALL enough to pass for under 16 so screw you I'm paying the child's fare.

- Cats. They scare and annoy me.

- Car adverts. They NEVER make any sense.

- People who don't say what they mean and stand up for what they actually think but just go along with something because it's easier than saying no.

I'm sure I can think of more later.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

- That stupid Nickolodeon show called LOL. NO DON'T YOU DARE BRING THE INTERNET INTO REAL LIFE :ohnoes:

Thank you so much for reminding me! It has to be my absolute biggest hate! I cant believe I forgot about it:

People who use "LOL" in conversation. Instead of laughing they just say lol. I usually end up punching something shortly after hearing it, it makes me sooo annoyed!

:wall: :wall:

Oh, and American comedies are dreadful. Oh and American kids are whiney and.... Ill stop now =]

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

People who think they know people.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I don't really get annoyed, for better or worse.

I try to, but it doesn't always work.

I just get annoyed sometimes. Usually at ridiculous arrogance, waste, or ignorance. Or losing at Left 4 Dead.

Also, what's with all the angst in the thread? I ask this everytime a thread like this pops up, but I never really get an answer. Why so angsty?

But we're all teeeeeeeeeeeenagers. We all have proooooooooooooblems. You just don't understaaaaaaaaaaaand. I'm gonna go blog about how sad I am because of you. And use lots of smiley faces and elongated wooooooooooooords.

Liiiiiiiiiike thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis ='{|

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Oh, and American comedies are dreadful. Oh and American kids are whiney and.... Ill stop now =]

Depends on the kind of American comedy. Check out our stand up, some of it is really good. Demetri Martin, Jeff Dunham. Jon Stuart is pretty good too. You're probably thinking of stuff like American Pie and Scary Movie, which really does suck. And American kids are whiney because stupid parents give them everything they want, and think they're on top of the world. Then when other people in life don't give them the same pushoverism, that's when we get whiners.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I know a guy like that!

Also, what's with all the angst in the thread? I ask this everytime a thread like this pops up, but I never really get an answer. Why so angsty?

You couldn't resist eh? :roll:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

I know a guy like that!

I thought you'd comment on the first part not the second. The second wasn't aimed at you and is a serious question. Why so angsty?

I know a guy like that!

I thought you'd comment on the first part not the second. The second wasn't aimed at you and is a serious question. Why so angsty?

I dont even know what that means!!!

Leaaaaaaave me beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*sad face*

People who give opinions about things they have no idea about. If you don't actually know what you're talking about, leave it be. (Aka, pretty much the whole thread regarding Homosexuality...)

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

-Mods (some of them pisses me off. the ones that sound so sophisticated all the time whenever they lock a thread.)

You want them to be like, "dood dont make gay noob threads. can some1 say locked???? :thumbsup: "

Too bad we already have plans for April Fools'. :lol: That'd be awesome.

Oh god... Let me join you. Add me to the crew, and monkeys with pies will be popping out and hitting people in the face.

This one kid at my school says "Your mom" and all the verities of it in every sentence he speaks. He hasn't grown out of his 6th grader sense.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The few minutes that we have to wait after a show has ended just to watch the next one. Example; Show A finishes at 2:56pm. I'd have to wait a long 4 minutes for the next show to start.

Might not seem much, but it is unbearable.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

The few minutes that we have to wait after a show has ended just to watch the next one. Example; Show A finishes at 2:56pm. I'd have to wait a long 4 minutes for the next show to start.

Might not seem much, but it is unbearable.

Oh yeah. Commercial breaks. And Billy Mays. But not Vince. Vince is cool.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

People who think they are so good because they are a few levels higher than me ingame when they clearly suck at the game.

People who use 'your mum' or 'gay' as an insult, especially ingame.

People who have nothing better to say than to say some crap about male genitalia.

People who use autotypers, seriously, type it yourself!

People that 'gang up' against certain people because they are so [bleep] to bully someone themselves, not saying they should, but they are losers that 'have' to be with a bunch of people to 'win'.

Scum who talk back to you in a flamey, hateful way.

Ingame trolls.

Having to hop worlds 10 times because armoured zombies are full -.-

People saying that i have no skillcape and that a cooking cape is better than none, that just is idiotic imo.

People commenting about my low slayer...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Overuse of the words 'fail' and 'owned'.

When I'm killing something in multi like ice warriors and people just HAVE to kill your one.

People who refuse to hop worlds even if you were there first, I am talking about monster killing.....

WHEN PEOPLE TALK IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THEY ARE ATTENTION SEEKING SCUM [/caps]

When something unfunny is laughed at, what the hell?

When a supposedly 'funny' quote in a signature just doesn't make sense.

Hypocrites.

When people say 'omfg you hit a 0 hahahahhahahahhahahahha'

When people say 'lololololol', only exception is when friends say it.

When people think they are almighty behind the internet because we can't find them, they are probably some little 12 year old disrespectful kid that would cower in fear against anything.

When people use cannons........

When chats die after my 'little' monologues......

People who talk/write a questionmark at the end of everything? :lol:

When people try and asskiss me to get free stuff.

Beggers.

World 1 f2p lumbridge.

People bringing their friends/supposed 'main' accounts into an argument because they suck at Runescape.

When people 'diss' stuff for no apparent reason.

Teachers who doesn't deal with bullies, instead, they deal with the victim who retaliates, THEY SHOULD FREAKIN' CONTROL THE BULLYING INSTEAD OF LETTING IT CONTINUE, DAMN STUPID TEACHERS GRRRRRRRR......................... (slight hypocritism, if that's a word, but I don't care, expresses what I say perfectly)

People who think they are always right ingame, when they are so wrong.

People who transfer cash in bounty hunter, and not sure what to report for :wall: :wall: :wall: .

Kids doing transfers with party room and swearing because we get the items.

Life, and everything in it :o :(

Racist bastards, they should all be shot.

When you can't think of what to type in these types of threads....

Ah, enough for me, gonna write more soon I hope...