Warped tour 2009

ugafan_2009

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Just got back, was just amazing. Not too many good bands went to the one I went to (Detroit).

Got this picture of James Nielsen from Senses Fail, only good picture, and it is pretty good :P The quality kinda sucks though :(

JamesNeilson.png

Oh, and I went to the 3OH!3, Underoath, Senses Fail, Brokencyde, and Anti-Flag Mosh pit's. Nearly died, had multiple people dropped on top of me during the crowd surfs. Couple people passed out, but overall it was a nice event, and I had a lot of fun. :)

Sumondskull6.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back, was just amazing. Not too many good bands went to the one I went to (Detroit).

Got this picture of James Nielsen from Senses Fail, only good picture, and it is pretty good :P The quality kinda sucks though :(

JamesNeilson.png

Oh, and I went to the 3OH!3, Underoath, Senses Fail, Brokencyde, and Anti-Flag Mosh pit's. Nearly died, had multiple people dropped on top of me during the crowd surfs. Couple people passed out, but overall it was a nice event, and I had a lot of fun. :)

People mosh to 3OH!3 and BrokeNCYDE?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

JamesNeilson.png

Yeah :P

people were moshing for like... Never Shout Never, to which I must say: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Sumondskull6.png

JamesNeilson.png

Lets get freaky now lets get [bleep]in freaky now

OT: Lil wayne and soulja boy is coming to my amphitheater, my friend is going to see if they can do the soulja boy crank dat dance and not [bleep] up.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

All those bands suck lol wouldnt go if ya payd me....

What bands do you like?

I wouldnt go either unless a lot of my friends were going.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I saw last year's tour and I was very disappointed, just a bunch of Emo bands (the highlight of the day was the free cans of Monster).

I skimmed that checklist and was very surprised to see UK Subs on there, veyr old and good Punk band. Other than that, meh.

So metal is emo eh?

MOST of the "metal" they have at warped tour I would consider "emo".

I would consider it post hardcore. alternative rock, or medolic metalcore...definately wouldn't consider it "emo" music

Post HC is close to screamo

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

flogging molly, the ataris, bayside, silverstein, streetlight manifesto, scary kids scaring kids, big d and the kids table, NOFX, less than jake, bad religion, attack attack, a day to remember, gallows, you me at six.

thats more than a days worth of awesome bands, who cares if theres [cabbage] ones there too, you get to miss them. thats the beauty of warpedtour, no [cabbage] opening bands.

Check out the designer drugs.

Gallows are good... Leeches!

My pure's stats:

I would consider it post hardcore. alternative rock, or medolic metalcore...definately wouldn't consider it "emo" music

I really don't think Fugazi sounds anything like Raein, or I Hate Myself, or Saetia...

Also, please cut back on the double posting. There's an edit button if you need to make any minor alterations.

I really don't think Fugazi sounds anything like Raein, or I Hate Myself, or Saetia...

Also, please cut back on the double posting. There's an edit button if you need to make any minor alterations.

who double posted??

andd I wouldn't consider it to be "emo" music...is screamo "emo" music then??

And going along with what I already said, I do not beleive Post Hardcore is emo music at all

who double posted??l

guss did. Not the first time I've seen him/her/whatever do it either.

Speaking of post-hardcore, this is a marvellous split:

Thursday-envy-cover.jpg

I actually like the Thursday side more than the Envy side. ::'

who double posted??l

guss did. Not the first time I've seen him/her/whatever do it either.

Speaking of post-hardcore, this is a marvellous split:

Thursday-envy-cover.jpg

I actually like the Thursday side more than the Envy side. ::'

Gus who? Im kind of glad I don't have screamo.

My pure's stats: