Dodongo's Blog - 81 Mining!

14k to 68, will get later tonight. Messed up on the weekend, just did not want to play and I wasn't going to force myself to, because doing that usually ends up in me quitting. So yeah, Friday or something.

I lied. 10k to 68, completely empty of any motivation. I will do anything on RS except Runecrafting, but I can't untill I have finished. Which doesn't look to be any time soon. : (

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I expected this to be here :o

I guess I have no choice then :P I'll try to get 70 soon, not going to pressure myself with a deadline.

EDIT: OK, I lied. Taking a small break from RS. Hopefully I'll get 70 Runecrafting when i come back.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so, here's the dealio. Just buyables left now bar Hunter, which I can tell you I hate. So, after I get hunter I am going to slay the BLEEP out of this game and get a very nice amount of money and charms. I'm going for 80 Slayer, training on controlled with whip. That's 1.1m xp left atm I think, which is 4.4m across the three melees. That's around 1.46m in each, which will get me 85 in all melee stats, maybe 86 HP? I don't know. But yeah, should be pretty fun, hope to have 70 Hunter done by end of May. So yeah, we'll see how things pan out.

Also for Summer, I might get 90 Melees. Want an untrim HP cape, and, in an ideal world, I would trim it with mining. But yeah, just a heads up :P

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.