Dodongo's Blog - 81 Mining!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz told you it got better at 29+ =D

Yup! It's like 10 times faster now, it owns. I might even be slightly enjoying it! SHOCK HORROR!

-------------

50Hunter.jpg

50 Hunter, is going good. Can someone tell me though, are red chins good xp or just good money?

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

It's going good, although I'm going to hunt red chins instead of salamanders. Much more waiting, less paying attention, more bleach watching. :)

63Hunter.jpg

Missed level, got 1650 with it though which is pretty cool.

64Hunter.jpg

Like I said, it's going good.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

70Hunter.png

Hell yes, another skill down - just the buyables and summoning left.

OK, so here's the dealio. I'm going to farm herbs, flowers and trees for a lot of profit and XP. Whilst I am doing this, I shall slay. I will get a Slayer level, a Mining level and so on. So my first job is 72 Mining. Then 72 Slayer. Then 73 Mining. And so on and so forth untill I have around 20m. Then I'll see what's what, and hopefully get some 70's.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

So, been up to some stuff past few days, been having a lot of fun mining and farming. Got these.

72Mining.png

71Mining.png

71Farming.png

Might try and raise money for 99 Farming after 70+, by slayer. The quick way, that is. Also, If that were to happen Farming and Mining would be my first 99's, which = ownage. I would get mining first, obviously.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Very nice levels your mining owns mine lmao ^^

Mine is 60 and will stay there for a long time =D

Haha, fair enough! :P

Clue1.jpg

Good reward for such a short clue. So everything is going fine at the moment, I'm spending a lot on seeds but I can tell you each one pays for it self like 5 times on average. :) Think I might have to stop doing trees though, they do take a lot of money, which sucks tbh because that's my main source of farming xp. We'll see how it goes.

By the way I'm training on controlled with whip, using Chaeldar as my slayer master. Duradel is too far away and I can't be bothered getting the Karamja Gloves 3 - too hard.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.