• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, nice gl with construction :thumbsup:

Thanks Trech!

Going great. <3:

and omfg more then 1k an hour at lumby? :shock:

Edit: Woooot new page <3:

Haha, yeah 1.2k if you're concentrating:D Thanks for the support!

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO 3 more till all 70 you can do it Dodo man!

Thanks, and I'm getting pretty damn close now! I think I might make it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, going awesomely. Big thanks to D Jay for buying me the 7.2k planks of GE, because I stupidly sold some. -_- I guess I'm getting pretty good now, what with 1700 total. :D I think I might get 70+ all with 1800, depends if I can be bothered. We'll see.

1700Total.png

50Construction.png

60Construction.png

61Construction.png

62Construction.png

63Construction.png

64Construction.jpg

Yeah, awesome.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Those are some really fast total/construction levels :shock:

Keep going :thumbup:

am i right if i say that you built/destroyed the same table over and over again?

He probably made flatpacks :P

2dvjurb.png

am i right if i say that you built/destroyed the same table over and over again?

No I'm doing the same table. Is that bad?

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

no idea, but it looks odd to me ;)

sigei.png

trechter.png

picture9hn2.png

another reason not to join bsc/esc/fsc

angel2w.gif

You should be building oak larders, 8 planks per :P

2dvjurb.png

You should be building oak larders, 8 planks per :P

LOL, epic fail on my part. Oh well, thanks anyway, that will come in handy if I ever decide to go for 80 Construction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

70 Construction! Sick xp gain! Going to slay like a madman now, to get enough charms for 70 Summoning. Hopefully this will also give me enough money for 70 Prayer. If not, I will skill so I get 70 Pray (and 70+ all) with 1800 Total - that would be seriously epic.

65Construction.jpg

66Construction.jpg

67Construction.jpg

68Construction.jpg

69Construction.jpg

70Construction.jpg

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

So you're too going for all 70? That's great. But you're doind much faster progress than me... :(

Good luck anyway :mrgreen:

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

wow :shock:

epic lvling

good luck on 70 summon

youre sure going quick o.o

Hehe, thanks Trech <3

So you're too going for all 70? That's great. But you're doind much faster progress than me... :(

Good luck anyway :mrgreen:

Haha, thanks, I started at around Christmas, when did you start?

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just doing Slayer atm, it's fun. Using Duradel, getting some pretty cool tasks. Things are swell.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

*reads blog title* no lifer :shame: =;

:twss:

Hehe, and proud!

As far as Pray to 70 is concerned build your self a Gilded alter it will save you alot of money.

Summoning make sure you do penguins weekly and use the exp on it, it will save you money and well give you a small little break =D

Well for prayer, I was going to use someone elses altar (Can't be bothered doing the quests for crystal saw :P), but I will start doing penguins again, as they're awesome. Thanks for the tips! :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I got 73 Slayer on a black demons tasks yesterday (Awesome task for charms (70+ Crimson!!!), although no profit, but I don't mind much.), but I can't find the picture for some reason. However, I did get these.

81Defence.png

81Attack.jpg

81Strength.jpg

Hehe, controlled for the win.

After, I went to mine for a bit and it was really fun, and I got this about two hours ago.

74Mining.jpg

Pretty beast. Working on 74 Slayer now, but won't be able to play tomorrow night as I am revising for my last exam, Chemistry. Should be good, but just to be sure I'll have a look over those pesky equations. Thanks for reading, see you Wednesday!

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

After, I went to mine for a bit and it was really fun, and I got this about two hours ago.

74Mining.jpg

Pretty beast. Working on 74 Slayer now, but won't be able to play tomorrow night as I am revising for my last exam, Chemistry. Should be good, but just to be sure I'll have a look over those pesky equations. Thanks for reading, see you Wednesday!

controlled for the lose, mining for the win.

Why did you go mining? (not like i want to stop you though ;))

sigei.png

trechter.png

picture9hn2.png

angel2w.gif

[hide=Big Picture]74Mining.jpg[/hide]

controlled for the lose, mining for the win.

Why did you go mining? (not like i want to stop you though ;))

Because I like Mining, and I aim to get it pretty high when summer holidays start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so haven't updated in a while. This is because Slayer takes freaking ages. Worse than that, for maybe 3 days playing (2 if I didn't go out), I got 400k. I could get that in like two hours. Unfortunately I don't see a way out, as I need charms from somewhere, and at the moment, I only have enough for 64 at max. However, I will runecraft natures every now and then for a nice bonus. Yes, I know, Runecrafting, but hey, if it's only every so often I don't mind.

At the moment I'm Mining, which is really fun :D. I still haven't decided on my summer goals, I was thinking about perfect Stealing Creation stats (80 Crafting, Smithing etc.), but if I did that, I wouldn't have as much time to mine. At the moment I'm swaying towards 90 Mining or above. We'll see. Yeah, so anyway, pictures and stuff.

74Slayer.jpg

83HP.jpg

Not much else to say.

Oh wait, yes there is. Today I got unlimited downloads, which means I can play RuneScape and watch as many videos on Youtube as I want. HELL YES.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, sorry for the delay in updates, but I haven't been bothered. First off, I got this AAAAGES ago (the same day as my last update I think lol).

75Mining.jpg

Pretty cool, I think you'll agree.

Since then, instead of slaying, I RuneCrafted. Yes, that's right. Of my own volition, too! I have been graahk crafting, and I've been through about 11, or at least I will by the end of tonight. This will give me enough money for 70 Prayer, as well as a nice sum of money left over for Summoning. Hopefully all this should be done by about ~Friday. Then it's a big slay/mine to the charms needed for 70. I have two weeks after this one left of school untill summer, which is when I want to have this goal done by. Thankfully, Penguins are helping a lot, I will have 62 when I get around to doing them this week, which is great! :D

71Runecrafting.jpg

A little something I picked up along the way.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Damn. I'm 100k off after an extra 3 graahks of what I originally planned. Don't expect it this weekend. I am not looking forward to the next two weeks, because, deep down, I know the chances of me making 70 summoning are slim. Not only do I have to get the charms, I have to make a disgusting amount of money. :(

72Runecrafting.jpg

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Damn. I'm 100k off after an extra 3 graahks of what I originally planned. Don't expect it this weekend. I am not looking forward to the next two weeks, because, deep down, I know the chances of me making 70 summoning are slim. Not only do I have to get the charms, I have to make a disgusting amount of money. :(

72Runecrafting.jpg

a) money's never disgusting

B) just try your best and see where you end up :thumbsup:

nice rc lvl :D

sigei.png

trechter.png

picture9hn2.png

angel2w.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Well, look who it is. Sorry for not updating, I haven't been on RS in a week. Don't know why, I just haven't felt like it - and I know that playing when you don't want to is the fastest way to failure. So, this in turn means I have failed my goal of getting 70+ all by summer, as it is summer now. Oh well. My new goal is 70+ by the end and 80 Mining. After that, 99 Mining - no deadlines, just mining when I feel like it really. Got 73 RC btw, no pic though. Oh yeah, and 70 Prayer, not sure if I have already said that though.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Yeah, so, once again I have been ensnared by RuneScape's addicting claws. YAY! I'm slaying away at the moment, I think I will have enough charms for 70 Summoning by 75 Slayer, but if not I'll just carry on or camp dusties or something, I don't know atm.

Yeah, so along the way I got 82 Melee's (controlled ftw!).

82Defence.jpg

82Attack.jpg

82Strength.jpg

And randomly, just now while alching some stuff.

76Magic.jpg

Good times. I'll update later, hopefully with 75 Slayer.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.