why are people too stupid to hop when dungeon is full?

jimv

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

In which case jimv, I am sorry if I insulted you with the age assumption. It's nice to know that Runescape has a 'mature' age range.

But to change Runescape's monster's to appear only to certain players in the way that farming patches do, would take up, what I assume would be a LOT of valuable space, which could be used for other area's of gameplay.

Also would raise a fairly big problem with bosses and the whole teaming aspect of the game.

I find the competition aspect of the game fun in some ways, but that is just my own opinion I suppose, and to an extent, yes I do get annoyed with people stealing training spots, so I feel your pain, (occasionally).

Unfortunately, however, I fail to see how Jagex could make this aspect of the game practical.

But seeing as I have FINALLY finished smelting and smithing 26k of iron ores into iron knives, consequently I am in a fairly good mood, so I apollagise.

sick_sk8er_1.png

99 Slayer, I don't have it yet. But it'll come.

you know. you're one of those "people" you mention, if you yourself don't switch. :roll:

Did you even read what he posted? He hopped when he got to a full dungeon, not being one of the tools this thread is about. After a few min the morons showed up and EVERYONE there in the dungeon now gets slow exp.

I feel your pain OP. Whenever i got an abby demons task at prime time i just did something else. They need another (better) location for abby demons.

Fools_Taco.png

Do you really think that other players should bow down and obey when you ask them to leave or try to tell them that your way is right? BTW, when you complain about an area being to full and start to call people stupid for hanging around in a full area then you ARE a cry baby. I could not even read all of what you wrote, all of it was WAH, WAH, boo hoo...

This is just an afterthought, but why is it that most of the rants on noobs or rude players, the OP ends up making himself look just as bad, if not worse than, the players they're complaining about?

You got that right =D>

Do you really think that other players should bow down and obey when you ask them to leave or try to tell them that your way is right? BTW, when you complain about an area being to full and start to call people stupid for hanging around in a full area then you ARE a cry baby. I could not even read all of what you wrote, all of it was WAH, WAH, boo hoo...

This is just an afterthought, but why is it that most of the rants on noobs or rude players, the OP ends up making himself look just as bad, if not worse than, the players they're complaining about?

You got that right =D>

facepalm.jpeg

Read the god damn post again, he changed worlds when the training spot was full.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

You have to live with the destinct lack of respect on this game, there is far to many people playing for everyone to be kind and respectfull. Although putting abit more thought into where you do your assignments wouldnt hurt.

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

I'm afraid, if you like empty training spots, training in one of the most popular spots isn't the best way to go about it. If you like being alone then you need to go to less used training spots. Problem solved?

It pisses us all off when we have been training for a while, and then are forced to switch worlds because it becomes too busy. It's part of playing the game, we have to get used to it, or just not play the game. Competition is part of the game, sorry.

Off Topic: Since when did the word noob mean low leveled player? Maybe it is just me, but when I first began playing Runescape quite a few years ago it meant immature player, and I don't think there is any way of gaining levels by maturity.

Two things, one is a question:

1. OP, if Jagex made a single player instance exactly the same as the Karamja Lessers with NPCs as competition to balance out, would you still hate player interaction or would you rant about the availability of the Lessers?

2. I truly understand having to withstand the stubbornness of players, like those damn noobs who kill cades trying to protect the avatar just 'cause. However, people have a right to act stupid or stubborn. You can't change that right in the least, so might as well learn to live with it. On that note, saying that social interaction is horrible is off-kilter as well. Making a blanket statement that everyone is stupid (except yourself) is pretty ridiculous [don't want to play minigames because you'd run into stupid people. there are more "smart" people than stupid people, so does that mean that if you were paired with an experienced partner in a duel minigame that you'd still hate their guts and the interaction?]

Regardless, social interaction is what makes a human a human. Despite any human interaction that you may have in real-life, there are real people behind those screens. Therefore, out right refusal to interact with players online is almost akin to be reclusive in real-life. And in that regard, there is some reason for the other posters' calling you anti-social.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

I haven't read many of the other posts, and I'll edit this if it's been said already.

Seeing as Runescape is an MMORPG, a Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game, it may not be right for you if you avoid all social interaction.

Oh and: People aren't necessarily stupid if they don't hop when the area is full.

People don't have to hop just so you can range, if you think it is to crowded then keep hopping like you did before, if the other person thinks it is too crowded they will hop too anyway, if not they don't care so won't hop and it will be done to you

It's tough at the top ;)

I haven't read many of the other posts, and I'll edit this if it's been said already.

Seeing as Runescape is an MMORPG, a Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game, it may not be right for you if you avoid all social interaction.

Oh and: People aren't necessarily stupid if they don't hop when the area is full.

People might be stupid because they don't realise that if the training spot is packed, they will get much less experience than if the spot was emptier. If training there sucks, why won't they hop?

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

Blogs are dead

You got that right =D>

facepalm.jpeg

Read the god damn post again, he changed worlds when the training spot was full.

Oh my gosh, I hate people like you who post huge pictures up like you did just now, as if it makes you look smarter some how :wall: -.- Really, it just makes you look a total fool :geek:

And what does your comment have to do with what I said at all? So why not instead of searching all over Google-images for a picture to look sassy, why don't you take your own advise and READ what I wrote! I said nothing about him moving to a new world, I was talking about him getting peed with people that did not obey him and then end up crying like a baby.

I pity people like you, I really do #-o :roll:

You got that right =D>

facepalm.jpeg

Oh my gosh, I hate people like you who post huge pictures up like you did just now, as if it makes you look smarter some how :wall: -.- Really, it just makes you look a total fool :geek:

And what does your comment have to do with what I said at all? So why not instead of searching all over Google-images for a picture to look sassy, why don't you take your own advise and READ what I wrote! I said nothing about him moving to a new world, I was talking about him getting peed with people that did not obey him and then end up crying like a baby.

I pity people like you, I really do #-o :roll:

Because he's right. Those people are morons. They COULD move to a secluded world and train for a while until it started to get packed. Instead, they're too stubborn to change worlds and therefore everyone in the training spot is getting slow experience.

By the way, your insults don't affect me so why do you bother?

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

Blogs are dead

Dude, I know exactly how you feel. This happened to me all the time at the chaos druids, and It still happens to me on my pure at the rock crabs...I used to respond to people that asked questions or wanted a pc before the button came out, but now I just don't talk to people. These kids think they are all tough and start a fight with me and I end up saying something that gets me reported. Why is it fair? I'm defending myself...I have the right, and I get in trouble for it and get muted for 24 or so hours. I finally just ignore everyone on there unless I'm friends with them IRL...

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same." - Jonathan Davis

Well, there is an easy way to solve your problem and I do this with the Blues in Heroes Dungeon.

Normally when I get down there it's 1-2 am and no one is around so I range the blue dragons for a few hours. Around 5am or so place starts getting packed and they're telling me to bounce since my cb lvl is 78.

I just teleport to edgeville grab the dwarf multicannon and set it up in the middle of the room. Normally makes them mad enough to leave, or atleast after berating me for 15-20 minutes.

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, even being cooped in a room with a computer can't get you far enough away to have to NOT deal with people...so you have to deal with people...and if it is too full..why don't you hop?

#61 Maxim Afinogenov :]

It's ok, I'm a Bills, Sabres, and Mets fan...I'm used to disappointment.

Jakerdang.png

...and if it is too full..why don't you hop?

Example. This morning I got an assignment of 139 lessor demons. I am currently trying to work ranged to 99 so I went to the Karamja volcano area with the lessors (the area not inside the hidden wall). When I got there it was completely empty which was excellent. Before I got about 40 done there were 2 others that showed up and made the place useless. I hopped to another world, it already had 2 people so I hopped again. This world was empty, so I started ranging. Soon enough 1 person showed up and went to another part of the area to also range the lessors and we were not interferring with each other. About 5 minutes later along comes another person. This person was using melee, which in my opinion they should have went elsewhere for using melee anyhow, and starts killing the lessors. At this point the dungeon is busy enough to cause any of us to stand around and wait for the lessors to respawn. But if this wasn't bad enough, a 4th person, also using melee, shows up and immediately starts killing the lessors. So once again the dungeon is useless for anyone trying to get stuff done.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

Blogs are dead

to the thread creator: i'm going to find out where you are in game and steal all 'your' spots, which coincidentally means i wont be stealing any spots, seeing as you don't own them.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

When players show up in an overcrowded area during peak times, they try to be extra competitive in the hopes that others will world hop. This happens at Yaks.

For example, I'm ranging yaks to get my level higher. Three meleers show up and start fighting yaks. I then become extra competitive and use my knives to steal their yak as they're running toward it. Eventually, they may decide to give up and change worlds. After they leave, I can resume normal training.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.