Corporeal Beast Guide

Artemis1330

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but the corp has been soloed. The player who soloed it is Woox16. He has soloed it more then 170 times and has gotten an arcane sigil so far. For your setup FFA setup, i would advise putting Karils in there also. Anyone who can solo is probably able to obtain the drop at least some of the time in FFA. Also, Veng is very useful. Great guide! 9/10

pere_grin.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but the corp has been soloed. The player who soloed it is Woox16. He has soloed it more then 170 times and has gotten an arcane sigil so far. For your setup FFA setup, i would advise putting Karils in there also. Anyone who can solo is probably able to obtain the drop at least some of the time in FFA. Also, Veng is very useful. Great guide! 9/10

others have solo'd it too recently.

this guide said that you need at least 4 people to kill it, but even at lvl 120 with only 2 others I was able to trio it easily with welfare gear. this was several months ago so it would have applied to when this topic was made.

I would suggest pineapple pizzas as a good food to use as well. you can heal rapidly with them even though you only eat half at a time, you can heal much faster with no delay. but for every slice you eat it pauses your next combat move. so eating 5 times in a row can cause you to wait a while before you can attack, but it is worth staying alive.

helbovie.png

others have solo'd it too recently.

this guide said that you need at least 4 people to kill it, but even at lvl 120 with only 2 others I was able to trio it easily with welfare gear. this was several months ago so it would have applied to when this topic was made.

I would suggest pineapple pizzas as a good food to use as well. you can heal rapidly with them even though you only eat half at a time, you can heal much faster with no delay. but for every slice you eat it pauses your next combat move. so eating 5 times in a row can cause you to wait a while before you can attack, but it is worth staying alive.

I was just mentioning that it was possible to solo and giving the example of the person who showed everyone that soloing it was possible. I did not know that you could do that with pineapple pizzas, im gonna use that now :)

pere_grin.png

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...