Best RSC friend?

Thugpimp1

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Who was your best RSC friend you trained/ and talked to mostly? I personally found it that I had a couple good buddies that I couldn't think of backstabbing.

Kdog3wa was one of my best buds, if I backstabbed him I probably would have felt terrible lol. Killermandie was another guy I was good buddies with. Anytime I had a couple guys jumping me in the wild, he was one when I said "help this server by bk's", all i seen was "Killermandie has logged out" then he was there and we would bust em' up lol.

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I had a best friend, but I definitely had group of friends that I wouldn't back stab or betray.

-Swifty and that whole group, Llama, Devinesaiyan, Stinger44, Super Tonny, Pepsi... I know there are a bunch more but I haven't looked at my friends list in ages so I wouldn't know who is who.

Oh, definitely Keeler too. He was bloody hilarious.

Realistically, if I had someone on my friends list I would never betray them. If I didn't have you added, chances were I would attack you at some point.

Yeah Keeler was a funny individual

I remember the only guy I ever bs'ed was Dsm, because Killer had told me how he pj'ed him when they were pking, and killed him... So therefore I returned the favorite lol

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

Stinger44

If I remember correctly, this kid used to talk an absurd amount of trash against his opponents.

Motherofrage was a good friend of mine in the very early days. She helped me get further accustomed to the game. There were a few more good friends of mine from 2001/early '02 who either quit, or I just lost contact with. Brolly04, Fir3g0d, Maximus2208, Jakel456, Jr Ant, and a few others who I used to pk with extensively in different periods of time throughout my time spent in the game. Unfortunately I can't remember the rest.

RSC devotee, August 2001 - Mid 2004, Retired

105 combat, 93 HP

Stinger44

If I remember correctly, this kid used to talk an absurd amount of trash against his opponents.

Stinger44 was a buddy of mine, still jump on aim and talk about the old days from time to time. He was a good pker, was a pure used to clear out hobs & stuff for me, then he got mage & more pray and started pking with me... He had a catch very well too. So yeah, wouldn't you talk alot too if you had all that? I would.

Stinger44

To reiterate what Thug said. He was damn good at Pk'ing. I'd be disappointed if he didn't talk trash.

I remember the only guy I ever bs'ed was Dsm, because Killer had told me how he pj'ed him when they were pking, and killed him... So therefore I returned the favorite lol

I don't think you ever bsed me because I'm pretty sure I would of killed you at least once and I don't really even remember fighting you. I thought we were always cool.

My best friends from rsc were war xxl, devinesaiyan, down to you, charro88 (giz), kdog3wa and the canadian swifty (I wreck swifty at madden now on 360 and he kills me in points on cod, actually he probably beats me in madden more than I do him, but yeah). I had some really cool people on my rs list and msn list but we just never talked too much apart from rs.

I don't think you ever bsed me because I'm pretty sure I would of killed you at least once and I don't really even remember fighting you. I thought we were always cool.

My best friends from rsc were war xxl, devinesaiyan, down to you, charro88 (giz), kdog3wa and the canadian swifty (I wreck swifty at madden now on 360 and he kills me in points on cod, actually he probably beats me in madden more than I do him, but yeah). I had some really cool people on my rs list and msn list but we just never talked too much apart from rs.

I can't believe I forgot Giz.

DSM, do me a favour. Tell Swifty that the leafs suck.

I did bs you there buddy, and you never killed me. Weakened me a few times, but never saw the ol' "Oh dear! You are dead". But hey, whatever puts a smile on that little face of yours big boy!

I did bs you there buddy, and you never killed me. Weakened me a few times, but never saw the ol' "Oh dear! You are dead". But hey, whatever puts a smile on that little face of yours big boy!

You have an awesome memory and you're pretty defensive. I wasn't even attacking you. You actually remember someone weakening you 5 years ago? Let's just say this. I'm sure almost everyone would say I was a better pker than you and almost everyone would agree that killermandie was a homo.

You have an awesome memory and you're pretty defensive. I wasn't even attacking you. You actually remember someone weakening you 5 years ago? Let's just say this. I'm sure almost everyone would say I was a better pker than you and almost everyone would agree that killermandie was a homo.

I have a photographic memory.

Killermandie could be a homo in your eyes, but it still don't hide the fact you enjoyed the logout button frequently.

You can fill your little head full of hair with the fact your a better pker, that was over 5 years ago, but the fact still remains I'm better looking then you'll ever be.

I have a photographic memory.

Killermandie could be a homo in your eyes, but it still don't hide the fact you enjoyed the logout button frequently.

You can fill your little head full of hair with the fact your a better pker, that was over 5 years ago, but the fact still remains I'm better looking then you'll ever be.

A lot of people would say he was a homo. I enjoyed the logout button? You remember way too much about rs dude. I mean, I remember fun times and things that happened but I would not remember someone logging from me or weakening me. And why the hell would anyone log from you? Lol. When there's top 10 pkers or good pker topics, guess what, you're not mentioned (y). You used then wrong when you said you're better "then me". Then divides time whereas than is comparison. I'm sure you're better looking than everyone using tip.it. If rs was around you would take meeturpker's place.

Dsm and his long time desire of me:/

killermandie might of been a douche, but he always was 10 times the pker you were, besides the fact he didnt pop up randomly at the end of rs.

Killermandie was better than me. I got no problem admitting that. He cheated the last 2-3 years he played rs, though. I didn't understand what you meant by he didn't come at the end of rs.

If anyone wants to get smashed on halo 3 by me and swifty, add gamertag dmhh.

Dsm and his long time desire of me:/

killermandie might of been a douche, but he always was 10 times the pker you were, besides the fact he didnt pop up randomly at the end of rs.

Killermandie was better than me. I got no problem admitting that. He cheated the last 2-3 years he played rs, though. I didn't understand what you meant by he didn't come at the end of rs.

If anyone wants to get smashed on halo 3 by me and swifty, add gamertag dmhh.

i will crush you like a bug