Best RSC friend?

Thugpimp1

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Really hard to say for me. I had a bunch of friends that I pked regularly with at castle/later rocks but some of the ones that stick out are:

Low Fighter

Tha Champ

311 Deaths

Da Killmasta

Leet Fighter

Adaga

I'm sure I'm forgetting people as 5 years in college getting [bleep]ed up has hurt my ability to remember.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arc Druid because we made out irl.

but other then him... fnalig, jadeeyes, tonkinator(rip), Eclab, sir galiga, xbigaboysx.... bunch more that i can't think of seeing it's been a decade -.-

• 2 weeks later...

Stirs up a few memories and gives this a whirl:

Azn Purity - He will always be first and foremost - what a blast we had for such a long time - you so OWE me for all those damn fish:p I remember staying up for 20 out of 24 hours a day during holiday breaks drinking coffee! World 8, the hut - we lived out there. It drove him crazy if I ever went pking with him because I could never actually attack someone. In his words " How can we pk when you are friends with everyone!!!" That tends to happen when you can type 130 words per minutes, click half a screen ahead of yourself and chat to the person chasing you!

Musashi22 - Always a sweetheart and still is, I married him on RSC, still have the pics and some of the most beautiful memories. We never lost touch, we went from RS2, to Ultima Online and then Lord of the Rings online. These days Second life is where I live.

Robin Hood - oh man, did I stir up a hornets nest being friends with Robin, he was well over level 100 when I met him at level 70. I got so many private messages screaming " WHY??". He would totally not want me to say this, but behind the big boy bad image, was someone really worth knowing, who had a heart of gold. If it was not for him, I would not be sitting here typing this message today. I became "Queen of the diagonal" after he taught me how to outrun the big bad guys.

and so many more ... Arcy, Meili, Zezzy, Birdie - let's face it, back then we had such a tight little community, love or hate each other - we all KNEW each other. Days filled with laughter, drama, pure insanity and somtimes tears.

It has been a few years now, but I have to say to those of you who say online relationships go nowhere or are not real - you are wrong. Oh SO very wrong.

Proudly getting art removed from my signature after all these years!

Zzsleepiezzz. Used to be on the top page for attack and now he's ranked like 1000 with the same exp :(

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

• 3 weeks later...

My best RSC buddies were my irl brother (inl/inl kid) and step-brother (nikc kid). They stopped playing in early RS2 and I started hanging out with clan mates, but it was never the same. Couldn't talk about RS at the dinner table with clan mates...

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely from 2002-2004ish my best rs friend Was Bob Smiley, still talk to him from time to time on msn

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It's probably Tygas - he was actually my first RS friend. I remember racing him to level 40 smithing! (I won, by the way. :D)

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
On 2/26/2009 at 8:55 PM, Besty said:

I can't believe I forgot Giz.

DSM, do me a favour. Tell Swifty that the leafs suck.

I don't know how I got to this thread. It's been over a decade. I have insomnia and an extreme case of nostalgia. 

Anyway, hi. So long, and thanks for all the fish. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 9/24/2021 at 12:39 PM, Alanta said:

Nutcase Inc, unfortunately  I lost contact with him many years ago and Eva 02 who I still speak to.

Hey, Alanta. Hope your life is going well in NZ if you're still there! I remember I was pretty close with you at one point.