Hugger_88

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I use the Submit to Authority title, it's easy to get but the message is so much cooler than everything else. And I use the Captain Price emblem because it fits well with the title.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Ah ok. Thanks for the explanation.

I've been having some fun with my riot shield lately. I just love being a [puncture] :) Also, I killed the entire enemy team (6 people) with a predator, but I don't have the challenge unlocked yet :(

Thats odd. When I used to play MW2 (before they patched everything and made it suck really bad) we were playing demolition at sub base, and I got a predator right before the match ended, so I kept it. (Sub Base was a perfect place to do this before they [bleep]ed up using killstreaks in the beginning of a match, as both teams were exposed in the open very well :) ) So when I sent that bad boy (my friends and I used to call it the "great penor in the sky") I got all of them in one blow, getting the challenge.

I dont know why it didnt work for you. :?

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

MW2 title and RHINOCEROS emblem

Both of which are boosted. Recently I've been running the 1K gold Predator kills title and the Predator emblem, looks pretty nice.

Neither one of them were boosted. I was a 7th prestige when I got the 10th Lobby. and If you can read, I dont use emblems or titles I didnt earn myself unless Im messing around. Dont false accuse people, Im just simply talking about my callsign like everyone else.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I like going about with 'My little pwny' and the smoking finger. :D

Badassness...

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

MW2 title and RHINOCEROS emblem

Both of which are boosted. Recently I've been running the 1K gold Predator kills title and the Predator emblem, looks pretty nice.

Neither one of them were boosted. I was a 7th prestige when I got the 10th Lobby. and If you can read, I dont use emblems or titles I didnt earn myself unless Im messing around. Dont false accuse people, Im just simply talking about my callsign like everyone else.

We have it from you yourself that you boosted, so its hardly a false accusation. If anything it makes it worse that you were 7th prestige, I can understand people who know they won't commit the time to get a high prestige boosting, but just boosting 3 prestiges is pathetic. Any titles/emblems you have are null and void anyway due to boosting.

Moving on from boosters, is it just me or are people on WaW just plain terrible? I had one game on Roundhouse where I got 3 double kills from destroying tanks because people got in them when they were on fire and about to blow up. And this was in MTDM not bootcamp lmao.

Boot camp is just funny in general, I hope it's included in Black Ops along with a glitch to get in there afterwards lmao.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Add Jtb2014Mck

Even though I am on vacation

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

why do [wagon] have to lock up cool GTs? of the 5 new GTs i want, 3 of the 5 are locked up in accounts that havent even been played on since their creation. the other 2 are still active. honestly, if you are away for say 6 months from any form of microsoft gaming/media (PC, xbox.com, 360), your name should be purged and other people can use it.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I agree with you, idiots stealing all my names. -.-

Oh well, glad I reserved my old name by making a new account with that name, sure i'll have to pay twice to get it back, but at least no other [bleep]er can have it.

.44 Magnum 500 kills + AC130

From a Tac Knife? Might as well just have a callsign saying "I suck at MW2". If not then fair enough, I don't really like any of the 500 kill ones though, its just an ugly grey box. The brown mastery ones look nice because they have some wings or something on them.

Tac knife kills don't count for veteran challenges...

TANSTAAFL

We cleared that one up last page.

I don't use a tac knife like an asshat so I didn't know that. In fact I've only recently started using the pistols since I stopped prestiging, they're actually good and probably the best thing to use on a sniper class or riot shield class (everything else should be AT4/RPG, maybe Javelin). They're all pretty good apart from the Deagle which seems terrible.

Did anyone get the map pack? I didn't get it as I've cut down on playing recently to revise, any opinions so far? I saw they actually changed Vacant a bit by removing those bars in the back room, and Strike by putting a back way into the building by the OpFor spawn. I didn't notice anything really different on Crash and Overgrown apart from some buildings were different colours.

I want it but i'm gonna wait till I've bought the more important things I need right now, wish this pack came first though as it has my 2 favourite CoD4 maps. Oh you forgot the SPAS in that little secondary weapon rundown. ;)

I don't use a tac knife like an asshat so I didn't know that. In fact I've only recently started using the pistols since I stopped prestiging, they're actually good and probably the best thing to use on a sniper class or riot shield class (everything else should be AT4/RPG, maybe Javelin). They're all pretty good apart from the Deagle which seems terrible.

Did anyone get the map pack? I didn't get it as I've cut down on playing recently to revise, any opinions so far? I saw they actually changed Vacant a bit by removing those bars in the back room, and Strike by putting a back way into the building by the OpFor spawn. I didn't notice anything really different on Crash and Overgrown apart from some buildings were different colours.

Desert Eagle is the best handgun. Learn to control the recoil and you're good to go. Then you get akimbo and its just amazing.

Map pack on PC? No thanks. The new resurgence one looks alright though, no idea how much it will cost :|.

disturbeda.png

Desert Eagle is the best handgun. Learn to control the recoil and you're good to go. Then you get akimbo and its just amazing.

I really doubt it, the magnum is a lot easier to use and doesn't have dodgy sights. The only thing the Deagle has is 1 more bullet in the clip. I've always liked the USP anyway, I used it on all my classes on CoD4 and its great on MW2 as well.

All the other prestiges I used the SPAS on my sniper classes, I have about 1600 kills with it I think. I like the handguns because you can pull them out quicker, a ton of times I've died because I've been switching to my shotty. Especially on Highrise because of all the M/L/C morons who run through the tunnels under the map and get behind you.

Yeah they totally broke deagle in this game, it sucks.

We get it. You don't like knifers. Stop [bleep]ing and moaning about it now.

2j3qh46.jpg

I'm downloading the map pack now. I bought the MS points with a gift card so I couldn't care less if it's worth it or not.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Finally got the 1k Intervention headshots title. Only 100 headshots away from the 1k headshots title for the Barrett as well.

I really doubt it, the magnum is a lot easier to use and doesn't have dodgy sights. The only thing the Deagle has is 1 more bullet in the clip. I've always liked the USP anyway, I used it on all my classes on CoD4 and its great on MW2 as well.

All the other prestiges I used the SPAS on my sniper classes, I have about 1600 kills with it I think. I like the handguns because you can pull them out quicker, a ton of times I've died because I've been switching to my shotty. Especially on Highrise because of all the M/L/C morons who run through the tunnels under the map and get behind you.

I'd be one of those idiots. On that map I just use marathon pro lightweight pro and commando pro with magnum tac knife and I go back and forth between A and C killing people inside the place and capturing. I got the most of amount of kills + flag captured on ground wars domination that way :thumbsup:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Map pack on PC? No thanks. The new resurgence one looks alright though, no idea how much it will cost :|.

I'm with you on both, the Deagle is the best handgun. Out of the PC gamers on a while ago (there were about 11,000) only about 2,000 had the map pack.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Finally got the 1k Intervention headshots title. Only 100 headshots away from the 1k headshots title for the Barrett as well.

Nice one, Congratulations :)

How long did it take?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

If you can't recognise that M/L/C is a broken part of MW2 you are either in denial or a moron, its a combination of perks that lets you get an intant free kill if you get within 10 feet of someone. It ruins the flow of the game as you have to watch your back all the time, it truly is broken and I'm glad Treyarch said Black Ops is not going to include Commando. I doubt I could cope with another game with these child abusers on it.

If you can't recognise that M/L/C is a broken part of MW2 you are either in denial or a moron, its a combination of perks that lets you get an intant free kill if you get within 10 feet of someone. It ruins the flow of the game as you have to watch your back all the time, it truly is broken and I'm glad Treyarch said Black Ops is not going to include Commando. I doubt I could cope with another game with these child abusers on it.

But if they're already that close to you without M/L/C then you're already as good as dead if you haven't noticed them yet. I don't like Commando either but I believe that it's a legit tactic.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg