Cologne

rangeor

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

So I've been wearing axe since 7th grade (sophomore in high school right now). I didn't buy it just because it was cool, I actually thought it smelled good. And I've continued liking its smell until a little while ago. It's just starting to get kind of boring, and I'd expect it would after wearing it nearly every day for three years. So I've considered getting cologne. The problem is, I don't know where to start. I asked my friends, but they all said "dude get the hollister stuff," so they weren't very helpful.

So my question is what do you like to wear for cologne, if you do, and what would you recommend for me?

wl7w9j.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cologne is such a sleazy word. It's aftershave.

Anyway, Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet and Armani Black are what I wear. I don't wear aftershave every day anymore - I've gotten lazy and must stink.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Cologne is such a sleazy word. It's aftershave.

Anyway, Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet and Armani Black are what I wear. I don't wear aftershave every day anymore - I've gotten lazy and must stink.

Uh, cologne isn't the same thing as aftershave. Aftershave is the stuff you put on after you shave, cologne is the stuff you can put on anytime.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

My fave is Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani. <3: It is usually at all malls that sell colognes so try sampling some ;)

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Heh, I just use Irish Spring soap and Right Guard and smell fine.

If I do go somewhere fancy, I use Ralph Lauren, though.

Go to a perfume desk and ask the lady for help with the toilette water. It's not like it makes you gay or anything to stand around smelling it. A good cologne can make a huge difference in certain affairs. I'd recommend not getting cologne for everyday use, though. It tends to be expensive.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

This cologne is really good for men. I've gotten plenty of compliments of how good I smell when I wear it almost all the time. Hell the woman at CVS who was ringing up my items said to me "wow you smell really nice" I said heh, thanks. She then said .."damn you smell really good!" lol..So I bagged her number and we are good friends ;)

It's called Curve for men.

http://www.redlinecosmetics.com/pro_658 ... .2_oz.html

xxteargodxx.png

I have the D&G pour Homme.

This is so bad because there's this guy that sits near me and he smells like curry. Like honestly, the whole room stinks with it. If only I had the arrogance to tell this guy to shower and use some deodorant and cologne. I honestly don't know how you can smell like that. It is so strong.

I do not wear cologne. My eyes and nose are extremely sensitive to that crap. I don't have any allergic reaction to it or break out into hives, It just stings bad. Which reminds me of the idiots who used to walk around at school with a thin fog of that stuff. And on the occasions that I purposely smelled the stuff, I decided it smells bad. (Axe and Tag)

To the man below me, I'm pretty sure the OP was talking about things you spray on yourself to make you smell pretty :P

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Get yourself a bottle of Joop! (the liquid is pink). The smell of that stuff drives me crazy, I have no idea why. It's the only cologne that can.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Get yourself a bottle of Joop! (the liquid is pink). The smell of that stuff drives me crazy, I have no idea why. It's the only cologne that can.

Yeah PlusOne to that. People I know really like that stuff.

Besides why would a 13? year old want cologne anway? Looks (smells) unneccesary and rather ridiculous to me. In fact, I hardly even use scented deodourant.

Curve,

Realm for Men,

Azzaro Chrome,

and Armani Black Code are what I've used before.

They were all gifts, and they all turned out to smell fine.

I think one of them uses a synthetic human pheromone, which is kind of weird--but it smells alright anyway.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

My fave is Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani. <3: It is usually at all malls that sell colognes so try sampling some ;)

That's the only expensive stuff I like. I used to have a bottle, but I gave it to my brother. I think I need another, it's good for special occasions.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

That's the only expensive stuff I like. I used to have a bottle, but I gave it to my brother. I think I need another, it's good for special occasions.

I think my dad uses that. I might switch to it on my next bottle. But considering I've had this bottle of Polo for four years and am only down to 1/4 the bottle, I think it might be a while :P.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I use a three dollar cheap spray.My dad has this bottle of a funny smelling expensive one.Always considered getting an Armani scent,the last sample I got was pretty nice.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]