Cologne

rangeor

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Just wear Lynx (Axe) on a day to day basis, but when I'm going out I wear Dunhill London. Before that I used to wear this crappy fcuk stuff or just use whatever free samples I got my hands on. :D

iteme3721.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cologne is such a sleazy word. It's aftershave.

Anyway, Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet and Armani Black are what I wear. I don't wear aftershave every day anymore - I've gotten lazy and must stink.

Uh, cologne isn't the same thing as aftershave. Aftershave is the stuff you put on after you shave, cologne is the stuff you can put on anytime.

British thing. If it's fragrant liquid that you're supposed to put on your skin, it's aftershave.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

I detest smelling like anything. So I pride myself on smelling neutral. I suppose for my scent you could spritz water on your self.

Ditto that. Strong scent makes me cough.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

I've got this Calvin Klein aftershave/cologne that smells freaking sweet. Only wear it on nights out/special occasions.

There's a guy at work who reeks of some cheap cologne. Can't stand it. When he walks past you can taste it on the breeze and it makes everything else taste of his cheap scent. Ughh. :|

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I've always loved the smell of those cheap $3 aftershaves; smelled as if it had menthol in it. It comes in a green bottle I think. But, there is one guy that I've know who just wore alcohol. Which kind of told me that he preferred performance or practicability over expensive alternatives but I also found it to smell good.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I really don't see the point considering how expensive the "proper" ones are ($70-$300 for a very small bottle), the price isn't the issue, it's the sleazy product you get in return. Shaving lotion+ a few drops liquid aftershave is enough.

I also got gift bottles of davidoff coolwater/black armani but rarely use them. I have to concur with a previous poster... Smelling strongly like something distinctive is not always an advantage especially in professional situations. That davidoff stuff smells like cut grass, lemon and mint mixed together. But each to their own.

cheap green stuff etc.

Yeah that's Mennen

2nb9dv5.jpg

Cheap and effective. Detested by few and appreciated by many. It's all you need really. [/salespitch] Probably one of the first bathroom items a lot of kids recognise from childhood too, besides toothpaste brands.

What I think is funny about my cologne choices is that it's mostly for men (or in some cases women) to notice me and that I'm willing to go out of my way to impress them. Mostly for professional stuff, though.

Right guard, good hygiene, and a little gillette aftershave is all I do for day-to-day (and even dates).

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

cheap green stuff etc.

Yeah that's Mennen

mennen

Cheap and effective. Detested by few and appreciated by many. It's all you need really. [/salespitch] Probably one of the first bathroom items a lot of kids recognise from childhood too, besides toothpaste brands.

I remember that stuff very well. That's the aftershave I used the first time I shaved, and that's the after shave my dad has always used. I like the way it smells. My aftershave is crap.

Really, at the point where you think that ANY scented body spray/deodorant is acceptable, you're wrong. Very wrong. The only way to be good is to wear a non-scented deodorant. Anyways, for cologne recommendations, I'd say scents like Kenneth Cole Reaction if you're on the poor side, Armani Code if you can afford it, and any Comme Des Garcons scent if you think you can pull it off. Avoid scents like Armani Acqua di Gio like the plague. Those scents are incredibly played out, and every "stylish" high school student has them.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Whatever happened to the Axe scent Unlimited? I loved that one..

Oh, and a friend bought an Axe from Egypt I think it was or something. It was called Atlantis and I had never seen it before. Loved the smell, wasn't too strong and had a fresh, clean scent to it.

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time

brian-fantana.jpg

It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time

brian-fantana.jpg

Was that a Fable reference? Or a reference to something that Fable also references?

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

It's the movie Anchorman. Which, in turn, referenced the film Spanish Fly.

EDIT: Joes, I really hope you don't pour it on yourself like they do in the store. That's gotta be the nastiest, more over-powering smell in the world. I get a headache just walking by that store.

Some of their clothes are nice, though. Very easy to find just as nice - or better - for cheaper, though.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I wear the stuff that it smells like in Abercrombie, not the Cologne from Abercrombie, the stuff they spray all their clothes with. It smells amazing and I get it for free, since a friend works there and just takes a few spray bottles full, sadly enough, I can't find out what it is though?

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I once had an interesting talk with my friends (all girls) about our preferred men's perfume. Hugo Boss came out as the one pretty much all of us swoon for. For quite some time, I couldn't enter a store without going to take a whiff of this:

upr65_large.jpg

However, ever since I discovered Boss designed nazi and SS uniforms, my less pheromoneridden and more ethical nature turned me a bit squeamish about Boss perfume.

However, ever since I discovered Boss designed nazi and SS uniforms, my less pheromoneridden and more ethical nature turned me a bit squeamish about Boss perfume.

Might aswell give up taking most pharmaceuticals, heard of Bayer ?