Cologne

rangeor

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

However, ever since I discovered Boss designed nazi and SS uniforms, my less pheromoneridden and more ethical nature turned me a bit squeamish about Boss perfume.

Might aswell give up taking most pharmaceuticals, heard of Bayer ?

It's easier to avoid fashion brands than medicines. It's very hard to be consequential about everything, but I don't see how that should stop people being consequential about some things at least.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what you do:

Go to a shopping center, (or mall as you americans call it) go to a place that sells cologne (and lets you sample it) and spray a different type on each wrist.

Walk around with a pen and ask the opinions of random girls, if they have a guy with them ask him too. Make a tally on each wrist, and you can meet lots of people this way.

If you want you can even have a story for it. Something like, "I got a lot of cologne for my birthday and I'm trying to find the best one" would work.

However, ever since I discovered Boss designed nazi and SS uniforms, my less pheromoneridden and more ethical nature turned me a bit squeamish about Boss perfume.

Might aswell give up taking most pharmaceuticals, heard of Bayer ?

It's easier to avoid fashion brands than medicines. It's very hard to be consequential about everything, but I don't see how that should stop people being consequential about some things at least.

:lol:

Anyway, the reason I brought that up was because I had bookmarked [a while ago] a huge list of rare color photographs of the Reich. One building was run by Bayer and had several large bundesrepublikstaffe.

Here's what you do:

Go to a shopping center, (or mall as you americans call it) go to a place that sells cologne (and lets you sample it) and spray a different type on each wrist.

Walk around with a pen and ask the opinions of random girls, if they have a guy with them ask him too. Make a tally on each wrist, and you can meet lots of people this way.

If you want you can even have a story for it. Something like, "I got a lot of cologne for my birthday and I'm trying to find the best one" would work.

Whoa, that's a good idea. Not a terrible way to meet chicks, either.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time

brian-fantana.jpg

Smells like Bigfoot's [bleep]...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

The SS and SA were stylish as hell.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Here's what you do:

Whoa, that's a good idea. Not a terrible way to meet chicks, either.

+1

That's a brilliant idea as to how to meet people. I may just use that sometime.

I'm an Axe guy myself. I vary between "Kilo" and "Clix". Both are great, but terrible when mixed (lol).

Don't get the Holister stuff. It makes me choke. I can seriously smell that entire store all the way accross my mall. and I got a big mall. Just thinking about it makes me cringe.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Tip for guys who are wearing Abercrombie/American Eagle/Aeropostale/Hollister cologne. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT overdo it. Please. One time I was stuck in a car with this guy who must have dumped half the bottle on himself, I can't tell you how many times I thought I was going to pass out.

and these children that you spit on as they try to change

their worlds, they are immune to your consultations;

they're quite aware of what they're going through.

- david bowie

The SS and SA were stylish as hell.

The moustaches were a huge fashion mistake though.

Hmm, i used to spray that crap all the time, just remember, just because you cant smell it, doesnt mean it's not working. it is still there.

on to my opinion, for everyday stuff like school or errands, and if time allows, i use Irish spring body wash and some stick. however, i have two different colognes for, well, the night outs.

Royall Muske (just smells "manly")

amrmus4spl.jpg

Escada Moon Sparkle (for men, there is a womens version) I don't know, just smells refreshing, almost like a fresh night.

8511.jpg

99 Fishing

I'm an Axe guy myself. I vary between "Kilo" and "Clix". Both are great, but terrible when mixed (lol).

Don't get the Holister stuff. It makes me choke. I can seriously smell that entire store all the way accross my mall. and I got a big mall. Just thinking about it makes me cringe.

Haha, kilo was the one I used for three years :P I never really liked clix. Or any of the others for that matter

wl7w9j.png

Haha, kilo was the one I used for three years :P I never really liked clix. Or any of the others for that matter

I use Clix and Touch. And Hollister sucks, I live right next to King of Prussia Mall, which is like the second biggest in America, and I can smell the stuff from my house.

I hate the way hollisters smell. it's all. blech.

and, your new siggy makes my right arm, and my nose, and my left shoulder itchy.

don't get the hollister stuff. too common.

instead I would recommend:

- Abercrombie Cologne 15 About $30

- Abercrombie&Fitch Fierce Cologne About $50

- Abercrombie&Fitch Ezra COlogne

Cologne 25 is from the kids store. Not the big boy stuff. Cheap and smells good.

Fierce is AMAZING my boyfriend wears this, I can't stop smelling him omfg@@@ it's the big boy stuff from Fitch.

Ezra is for the older crowd. Sort of citrus aroma.

I know this cause I work at Hollister and get cheap stuff from Hollister, Crombie, Fitch, Gilly Hicks, rheul, other stores in mall etc.

Saifzman.png

antoniobanderas-blueseduction-m500.jpg

I use that. I always find it funny, because I'm a bit chunky, and once I went into Wal Greens to get it (JC Pennies was out of it, and I swear this stuff is different.) I was wearing a rly old jacket with a stain and I felt awkward, looking like [cabbage]y and asking for a cologne called "blue SEDUCTION."

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Never have worn it before, don't plan to start anytime soon.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

don't get the hollister stuff. too common.

instead I would recommend:

- Abercrombie Cologne 15 About $30

- Abercrombie&Fitch Fierce Cologne About $50

- Abercrombie&Fitch Ezra COlogne

Cologne 25 is from the kids store. Not the big boy stuff. Cheap and smells good.

Fierce is AMAZING my boyfriend wears this, I can't stop smelling him omfg@@@ it's the big boy stuff from Fitch.

Ezra is for the older crowd. Sort of citrus aroma.

I know this cause I work at Hollister and get cheap stuff from Hollister, Crombie, Fitch, Gilly Hicks, rheul, other stores in mall etc.

The quality of A&F cologne, like their other products, is terrible. You can get much better for less from places like Kenneth Cole Reaction.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Kilo is good. Buy why not just take showers?

Because variety and switching up scents is like punching your friends' noses in the face.

And everybody's nose needs a good smack once in a while.

A pleasant smack. Don't come in here with a fart joke. I know you're about to type one up, (wo)man. Hey! Get your fingers away from the keyboard.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."