Another Anti-Gameplay Update from Jagex

Historik2

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

What a load of total crap. Don't try and force your own narrow, biased [developmentally delayed] opinion onto others by displaying it as facts.

If you don't like the updates, and if it's as bad as you say it is.. then quit. Whining like a [bleep] isn't going to change anything.

well he is saying what the [bleep] people fell for [bleep] sake rs now barealy has over 100 000 player on during peak hours this IS PATHETIC!

it used to be on average 500 000

the game is solo now.

he is just saying what is actually going on and what people are feeling.

We should gather all the Jagex haters in this thread then nuke em imo.

Right after we do the same to all the Jagex lovers.

Love or hate Jagex, you still play the game and need to respect other's opinions. Brown nosing is just as annoying as obnoxious as hate mail.

Clarification: You should respect someone's right to an opinion, not the opinion itself.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of total crap. Don't try and force your own narrow, biased [developmentally delayed] opinion onto others by displaying it as facts.

If you don't like the updates, and if it's as bad as you say it is.. then quit. Whining like a [bleep] isn't going to change anything.

well he is saying what the [bleep] people fell for [bleep] sake rs now barealy has over 100 000 player on during peak hours this IS PATHETIC!

it used to be on average 500 000

the game is solo now.

he is just saying what is actually going on and what people are feeling.

We should gather all the Jagex haters in this thread then nuke em imo.

Right after we do the same to all the Jagex lovers.

Love or hate Jagex, you still play the game and need to respect other's opinions. Brown nosing is just as annoying as obnoxious as hate mail.

Yes giving a company respect (I at least think it deserves) is exactly on par with hate mail. You know... except the fact it isn't.

I have no problem with people who dislike Jagex and can tell me exactly why or have opinions on how to make the things they do better. I have things I'd like done too - things I think could be improved - I don't think they have everything perfect. But it's when people just refuse to like them at all, they made the game you play and no matter what you think of them they STILL made that game that you play. So don't whine and [bleep] because I see an update I don't like and think: 'Oh, well that kinda sucks, still I can see it's better for the game because...' I'd rather work WITH Jagex than against them.

EVERY single update they make contributes to the game - there is no way they can give an update (short of shutting RS down alltogether) that is anti-gameplay. It might not work for you specifically but all those updates you don't like, someone out there- even just a few people - will be smiling and thinking 'Yeah! This is just what I needed.'

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

GET OVER YOUR STUPID WAY OF THINKING THAT THE ANTI RWT UPDATES RUINED RS

It's just your opinion. If you can't prove it, shut up. If you can prove it, we will listen to justified and proper proof, not crappy spam.

Wow. Third time I posted this in one day.