Who else agrees? PK vids since '07 suck.

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I mean. People take say, 50M of gear, eat like pigs, pray, farcast.

No we DO NOT want to watch that.

Take risks, look at Purple Owns and Maikel. Purple at 2hp would unleash DDS specs on a recoil, Maikel, well risking 20M (which would be say, equivalent of risking around 70-80M these days) would fight say people in rune, get nearly red barred. Would he eat? No he would spec the [cabbage] outta them.

He was one of the first to risk that many millions and do that kind of [cabbage]. HE ALONE made a new breed of PK'er. The one that risks MILLIONS more just for say, a +4 str Bonus. Now days, people do that, A LOT more. Strings are they eat after someone hits a 22, and pray what ever they are using/put on Karils/brew/teley.

If you want to fight me, don't spec me with your Claws 2 times and teley, do it 100 times and make a video. You're not Purple.

Don't farcast/Range, you're not elvemage (to bad his vids where medicore IMO).

Don't be a wanna be Maikel. If you want to fight me, and you're 20 lvls higher, I hit 2x 30's and I'm almost red barred, you can spec before I can, but you teley. I would have so much Ahrim's if it wasn't for kid's like you.

I'm gonna admit, I DO NOT risk Green millions, but I risk around 1/10-1/5 of my bank.

So in all, stop being a wanna-be. It's more than pathetic, and it just pisses everyone off.

Peace.

onyx7890.png

Current goal: Legends, Regicide, Roving Elf's, Barrows RFD, 95+ Attack.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your saying everyone should just melee? and not use the advantages that mage and range give..

maybe you should stop watching newer vids.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

so your saying everyone should just melee? and not use the advantages that mage and range give..

maybe you should stop watching newer vids.

Maikel used MAGE a lot more than Melee, melee was his k0, sorry bud.

Purple was almost 100% melee in his good vids.

And Elvemage was Range/mage.

Green drag vids where the best, now its just kids Dclawing/AGS specing.

The older PK'ers have mainly all quit because of the newer generation.

When are we gonna see a person with 10Mill(+) with Torso/firecape etc get to under 20hp, and getting some person in rune to under 20hp and not praying/teleying/safing.

PKing is NOT about risks anymore if you know what your doing. It's just surprises. Surprises of Dclaws. You can't risk or else someone PJ's. You can't safe or you can't fight without people running. I'm talking about no honouring in Ahrim's/Karils etc.

And #3, I'm confused? Put it in better context please.

onyx7890.png

PKing is NOT about risks anymore if you know what your doing. It's just surprises. Surprises of Dclaws.

I agree, and it sucks. It's even worse because I mainly PK on my pure and claw specs own me. Most of the tanks/rune pures I'll fight just hit me twice with scim then dds me, it's ridiculous.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Elvemage was mystic pker that scammed youtube viewers for Donations. Btw he died a lot more than he pked LOL

Purple Ownz was pure who risks 25k ofc pure vids people go for 10hp to get frree dagger.

Maikel pro didnt start new breed of pking. He was good pker and was one of the first green drag pkers to make vid about it. there was people pking in ahrims and 3rd age mage hats like bentorg already.

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99

Elvemage was mystic pker that scammed youtube viewers for Donations. Btw he died a lot more than he pked LOL - He still had some excellent videos TBH.

Purple Ownz was pure who risks 25k ofc pure vids people go for 10hp to get frree dagger. - So? Did you see how many sharks he used? To get a PK in a pure without ppl teleying, you'll go through about 100-200 sharks. Quite alot for a pure which money comes in slow.

Maikel pro didnt start new breed of pking. He was good pker and was one of the first green drag pkers to make vid about it. there was people pking in ahrims and 3rd age mage hats like bentorg already. - Sure, but look at him. He was a sick hybrid. He made alot more green dragon PKers. Look at his vids. You can even SEE his PC lagging due to the video recorder sometime. While he risked most of his bank. Thats pretty hardcore. (P.S. Mage hats where like 10M back then or some [cabbage]? They were pretty cheap)

onyx7890.png

He still had some excellent videos TBH.

Quality is an opinion. The only reason his vids were decent was because there weren't many people making vids back then.

So? Did you see how many sharks he used? To get a PK in a pure without ppl teleying, you'll go through about 100-200 sharks. Quite alot for a pure which money comes in slow.

You'll go through even more sharks now with all the pjers. Plus you won't even get any decent loot once you kill someone. If anything, it's harder to make money on a pure now. They can't drop transfer anymore.

Sure, but look at him. He was a sick hybrid. He made alot more green dragon PKers. Look at his vids. You can even SEE his PC lagging due to the video recorder sometime. While he risked most of his bank. Thats pretty hardcore. (P.S. Mage hats where like 10M back then or some [cabbage]? They were pretty cheap)

Damn, having a crappy PC made you a good pker. That's news to me. No. He definitely did not risk his whole bank. And in response to the mage hat, I though you said:

Maikel, well risking 20M (which would be say, equivalent of risking around 70-80M these days)

Indeed. There's another thing that confuses me with that statement... How does it add up to 20m? I can see maybe 16-17m with the hat, but not 20. Care to explain?

Agreed I found varrock pub lures much more funnier than being rushed with d claws if you don't switch pray as you enter the GE archway.

Problem is that those old people didn't have the luxury of higher end items like claws, not to mention godswords were still considered rare back then.

Well you have to take in account, with all these new weapons a person could go from 70 hp to 0 almost instantly. Back then dds was the main weapon and occasionally would hit as good as dragon claws\ags. The only way not to die instantly is for people to eat at 80 hp. :roll:

I really hate this new era of pking as its just click twice and hoping to hit well. Though there are still some "honor" pkers that make excellent videos.

randomkcopyq.png

Well you have to take in account, with all these new weapons a person could go from 70 hp to 0 almost instantly. Back then dds was the main weapon and occasionally would hit as good as dragon claws\ags. The only way not to die instantly is for people to eat at 80 hp. :roll:

I really hate this new era of pking as its just click twice and hoping to hit well. Though there are still some "honor" pkers that make excellent videos.

Indeed, you can kill people in seconds now and you could not in 2007.

To the OP; You are so 2007 :wall:

So you're saying people shouldn't eat?

so you're saying everyone should melee?

so you're saying nobody should try to save their items?

so you're saying people shouldn't use any of the advantages available to them?

so you're saying people should let you kill them?

Nice anology, my freind.

2Xeo5.png

So you're saying people shouldn't eat?

so you're saying everyone should melee?

so you're saying nobody should try to save their items?

so you're saying people shouldn't use any of the advantages available to them?

so you're saying people should let you kill them?

Nice anology, my freind.

what's good, rs2 product?

I'de just like to say maikel pro in his video is surrounded by his friends but i'll still admit that he had guts to risk that much back then :ohnoes: .

But on other hand I don't think pvp or Bh vids ahve sucked since 07. Infact it's become very interesting to see some of the places pl pvp now or lure.

To avoid most pjers you don't pvp around varoc or grand exchange :wall: .

Well here it is.

I get PJed by a 115 in Ahrims + AGS praying melee (idiot use smite).

And as soon as I attack back they retreat? ARE YOU AFRAID OF A 108 YOU [bleep]ING TOOL?

All these people rely on is specs.

They safe (I hit a 59 on him and he teleyed? Wow and I was risking more @ 40hp...).

I DON'T WANT TO SEE A PK VID OF FARCASTING SOME [bleep] IN RUNE, HE HITS 20, YOU PRAY MELEE AND EAT. WTF?

I want to see vids of people fighting people without safing in big gear.

And no not a 120 picking a fight with a lvl 100.

Although I have seen some amazing Pkers (my friend VSed anther 120 with Magebook/Ahrims/V bras + skirt) and no safing/praying/teleying was involved. People just think that seeing a Blitz + AGS spec in a vid is all I want to watch...

Can't anyone even get a KO with a whip these days?

onyx7890.png

why would you even start a topic about this? All you are doing is saying "ZOMG TEH JAGEX RUINED PKING WITH RWT UPDATES" dude, there have been many threads about this so don't start a new one

and honestly what are you doing posting this in the graveyard, showing everyone that you didn't make a movie and showing everyone that you think their time and effort was a complete waste? not cool man :shame:

and lastly if your inconsolable rage is so deep and profound that every time you see a pking video that wasn't better then the last one you saw was then you really need to take a step back and find a less aggrivating pastime

Rejected.jpg

why would you even start a topic about this? All you are doing is saying "ZOMG TEH JAGEX RUINED PKING WITH RWT UPDATES" dude, there have been many threads about this so don't start a new one

I'm saying people can't adjust to updates and Spec and run and call them selves 'PRO PKERS VID 20 DARKBOW KO!!!!'

and honestly what are you doing posting this in the graveyard, showing everyone that you didn't make a movie and showing everyone that you think their time and effort was a complete waste? not cool man :shame:

I can safely say there are so decent ones, but most, yes, are [bleep]ing trash. Big whoop, you hit a 40/20 with a darkbow on a guy in Dhide. You must be [bleep]en pro.

and lastly if your inconsolable rage is so deep and profound that every time you see a pking video that wasn't better then the last one you saw was then you really need to take a step back and find a less aggrivating pastime

I've seen a few decent ones, but I'm only trying to help PvP'ers.

There are a million DBOW/DCLAW/AGS Spec and run vids. Do I want to see anther? NO.

It's not even fun to watch, its just, wow you pray melee and attack someone 20 lvls lower, hit a 50? SO FREAKEN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onyx7890.png