Who else agrees? PK vids since '07 suck.

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I agree , 2007+ vids are the same old thing, ags/claws. it gets boring after a while. Maikel pro was good but he had his little friends protecting him. Not to say that he didnt take risks but he had ppl guarding him. Purple WAS good but i dont like his new vids.

If your looking for a vid with high risks, i highly recommend you watch

Tanksta Volume III, Best of Str3ngthz, Partyhat Pking.

Str3ngthz pks with partyhats and hes a pure and takes risks. he uses the partyhats later in the vid not in the beggining though.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh

i agree theres less risk but there are still a few honour pkers out there now, although there are too many [developmentally delayed]ed pjers who attack you in the middle of fights which is pointless as they don't get the drop...

the other day i got dbowed 3 times in one fight -.- and a while back clawed by one guy in a fight, he fails, another guy claws me, he fails, and finally i get clawed to like 20 hp by ANOTHER IDIOT and have to tele... It's so [bleep]ing stupid when idiots do it when they won't even get the drop..

also i remember seeing some [bleep] pj someone in a fight, make the guy tele then he turns round and says: 'i ruined a fight, im proud of myself'..

jagex need to fix pjing tbh, since pvp worlds came out its a lot worse than in the wildy imo.

but yeah there are still some decent vids out there, most people dont risk a lot because theyre afraid of pjers, but there are some; pure vids tend to be full of risks i guess

• 2 weeks later...

If I were you, I'd either watch some of Unlimited's BH vids, or Bwuk Im Pb/Nukearcher 's vids.

Risking a helluva lot, high hits and good hybriding.

But yes, most videos do suck.

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

I mean. People take say, 50M of gear, eat like pigs, pray, farcast.

No we DO NOT want to watch that.

Take risks, Purple at 2hp would unleash DDS specs on a recoil

Firstly, speak for yourself, I find the rushing videos to be entertaining, its a bit more interesting than, hit -> hit -> hit -> hit -> eat -> hit *repeat till death*

So don't say we when you are not everyone that watches PK'ing videos.

Secondly, "Take risks" ... well DDS specing with 2 hp while the opposing player has a recoil on, well that's just plain dumb. That's not taking a risk, that's stupidity, if you respect stupidity than that is pretty sad..

I am not a master PK'er nor do I claim to be, I am just a RS player who watches the videos.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Welcome to the pvp world, currently we have 1500 people online. 1000 kids doing 26k tricks, 450 pjers who pray camp in banks or 1 item and about 50 pkers who can pk but always die because of pjers.

With that I can agree.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

When I played I loved to just log into world 18 edge and watch some DM's, as well as log into world 22 and fun-duel a friend and watch Party-Hat stakes, I loved that, never was much of a risk taker myself :D

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I mean. People take say, 50M of gear, eat like pigs, pray, farcast.

No we DO NOT want to watch that.

Take risks, Purple at 2hp would unleash DDS specs on a recoil

Firstly, speak for yourself, I find the rushing videos to be entertaining, its a bit more interesting than, hit -> hit -> hit -> hit -> eat -> hit *repeat till death*

So don't say we when you are not everyone that watches PK'ing videos.

Secondly, "Take risks" ... well DDS specing with 2 hp while the opposing player has a recoil on, well that's just plain dumb. That's not taking a risk, that's stupidity, if you respect stupidity than that is pretty sad..

I am not a master PK'er nor do I claim to be, I am just a RS player who watches the videos.

Okay, we arn't all pixel huggers like you. Its okay to take risks. Sure you may be like this guy and take too many risks

but at the end of the day its pixels.

If you can't take a risk here and there don't PK.

Yes, 'DCLAW PRO VID 51 GF 500 SETS OF VOID GF LAWL WATCH NOW!!!!!!' is you're type of Video. Then just, just [bleep]ing stay away from PvP worlds okay?

onyx7890.png

Current goal: Legends, Regicide, Roving Elf's, Barrows RFD, 95+ Attack.

stop whining. it's pretty much the only way to get a pk now since the new weapons and pvp worlds, so get over it. quit?

I <3 being rude to babe.

So you think it's the only way? How old's your account? Since AGS release?

I have a noob gallery of just Whip/DDS KOs. Maybe you think you're 'PRO DCLAW PKER VID 51' respect guy because you say 'GF I KILLED A GUY 20 LEVELS LOWER THAN ME WITH DCLAWS WHILE HE WAS ON 20HP GF NERD KO LOL'.

I'm waiting for new wildy, which [bleep]'s like you won't be able to PK in since 5 Million GP limit. Not like you'd risk over 35K without claws/ags, of course...

onyx7890.png

hell yeah!!! old pk vids were epic.. even the elvemages.. i would LOOK FORWARD to those.. purple owns- the songs he used shall be forever embed-ed into my mind.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

you're an idiot lol Yes I am, nice accusation, 100% on the dot mate. ..look at my accounts before you accuse me of AGSing/dclawing Like you don't? lol..im not saying I like it, it seems really gay, but it's pretty much the only way to get a decent pk. Because you can't PK?

and also you seem way too into this lol PKing? Yes I love it.

onyx7890.png

don't have 75 attack.. So you've been playing for how many weeks now? why would I pk in dclaws with awful str. Because it's better than PKing in DDS with awful str..

Now that you've admitted that you're an idiot there's really no need to address anything else you say so. yeah. Yeah I am pretay [developmentally delayed]edid eh alwl nuab

onyx7890.png

I think pking even sucked before 07.

I remember before there was whips. That was the best time for pking. It was a good time of balance in the combat triangle. A great time to be a hybrid.

In my opinion all the new epic str enhancements and godswords ruined pking.

I think the balance was officialy lost as soon as rune defenders came out.

as for a good pker before 2007

most definatly fear figment / blood anthem.

im back

OnIIx stop arguing/flaming to prove your point here.

That seems like a very reasonable reason to prove his point, so I don't see why he should stop arguing with someone. Afterall, it is HIS topic.

2j3qh46.jpg

I think pking even sucked before 07.

I remember before there was whips. That was the best time for pking. It was a good time of balance in the combat triangle. A great time to be a hybrid.

In my opinion all the new epic str enhancements and godswords ruined pking.

I think the balance was officialy lost as soon as rune defenders came out.

as for a good pker before 2007

most definatly fear figment / blood anthem.

ROFL there was no balance in the combat triangle before whips. Archer's were by far superior to the other two types of pking. That's why they nerfed the msb special. Pre-whips was when there was a huuuge explosion of range pures.

pandapk2.jpg