Today...

Leoo

[sarcasm]Today i would like to get a hot topic...[/sarcasm]

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.

So I was just starting a bit of abyss runecrafting. I needed some more nats and decided I couldn't afford to buy some so I'd go craft myself. I get to the abyss and lag. For the next 10 minutes I'm stuck on a frozen page hearing myself fighting abyssal monsters. By the time it was on again, all I could see was my body falling on the abyss floor. Then I had to restart it and I found myself in Falador.

I lost ALL my dragon/rune armour AND my abyssal whip I just bought a few weeks back. I have 100k, it's going to take me ages to get the money for all that back.

I screamed when I saw. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Today, I didn't play, similarly to the past 5 days. Before that, I didn't play for close to a month. Although from the look of the updates and thereby lack of, February wasn't worth playing anyway. Soul Wars seems tempting for me to return to P2P. Don't have enough time to play anymore for any part of the membership to count anyway.

today i played the role of uber pker hiding claws in my inv and speccing them when their hp dropped below 1/4th :twss:

it was a pretty amazing experience

i was shaking during the first bit of it, then i finally calmed down and went to get another 3 or 4 kills for a few hundred K in loot :)

Well yesterday I finished Dream Mentor, Legends Quest, and defeated Bork in the Chaos tunnels.

Today I'm hoping to finish or at least get part way through Mournings End Part II.

Then on friday I can start WGS. ::'

I also might finally go kill Tarn to get my Salve amulet enchanted.